Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anne Hathaway Is Selina Kyle, Tom Hardy Is BANE In 'The Dark Knight Rises'

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anne Hathaway Is Selina Kyle, Tom Hardy Is BANE In 'The Dark Knight Rises'

I am trying to avoid everything I possibly can about this movie. Nolan movies (and really, all movies in general, but especially Nolan movies) are best experienced fresh. It's really hard with such an enormously high profile movie like Rises, but I'm doing fairly well so far. Only seen a few pictures of Hathaway and Bane.

Default Re: Anne Hathaway Is Selina Kyle, Tom Hardy Is BANE In 'The Dark Knight Rises'

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am trying to avoid everything I possibly can about this movie. Nolan movies (and really, all movies in general, but especially Nolan movies) are best experienced fresh. It's really hard with such an enormously high profile movie like Rises, but I'm doing fairly well so far. Only seen a few pictures of Hathaway and Bane.
    I'm with you, cdash. Actually, it infuriates me how people will try to sniff out any morsel of info on a movie(not you, bball), then pass judgement on little morsels of info. Out of respect to the man, I'll get my info as he sees fit to parsel it out himself. We are such an immediate gratification society, we can't even let a great director work on his project without constantly picking at it.

There's a website I frequent that is horrible about doing that, ain't it cool. Love the site. Hate the impatient fanboy aspect. I want the film to be an experience for me, not, "There's the batwing/batmobile/whatsawhosit I saw online 7 months ago." "There's the costume I saw online 5 months ago" 'That's not the dialogue from the script snippet I saw online 8 months ago!"

Phah!
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have to say, I'm not really digging the new Catwoman 'tume. Visions of Julie Newmar.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I like it better than the one from Michelle Phifer's run.

Mood

1) Great to hear more and a clearer version of that freaky chanting

2) I think it's neat he's letting every get in on this little piece of the movie

http://www.ujam.com/campaigns/darkkn...s/introduction

I'm thinking about submitting a chant myself.

Mood

LOL

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is going to be Police Officer John Blake. What is interesting about that roll is that character only shows up in a Batman coloring book where as a child he has his report card stolen by the Joker. What this role could be is very much up or speculation right now.