Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other ticket holders get the Pacers USB Gift today with personal site?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Any other ticket holders get the Pacers USB Gift today with personal site?

It's to try and get you renew, but there is some interesting stuff on here.

It gives you a personalized web site to go to.

There is a letter from Bird.

He acknowledges he is tired of losing and says that while he can't go into specifics he thinks we will get one, maybe two, players this offseason that will take us to the next level.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Any other ticket holders get the Pacers USB Gift today with personal site?

I am not a STH, but I did get a packet from the team on Friday offering me season tickets.

I do not think it came with a USB, but it was a huge folder with a few mini pictures and a letter talking about ticket prices next year

Default Re: Any other ticket holders get the Pacers USB Gift today with personal site?

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not a STH, but I did get a packet from the team on Friday offering me season tickets.

I do not think it came with a USB, but it was a huge folder with a few mini pictures and a letter talking about ticket prices next year
    Would you mind sharing more about the letter regarding next year's ticket prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert Laugh View Post
    Would you mind sharing more about the letter regarding next year's ticket prices?
    I am at work and I am afraid to say off the top of my head because I got my Redskins season ticket invoice the same day I got the letter from the Pacers.

I remember a thing in bold was something about "locking in" prices, but I think it would be better for a STH who has the packet in front of them to address it.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    He acknowledges he is tired of losing and says that while he can't go into specifics he thinks we will get one, maybe two, players this offseason that will take us to the next level.
    This is interesting for a couple of reasons.

For one, he sounds confident that he will be back next year(which I'm okay with so long as O'Brien isn't with with). It has been talked about whether or not he would return and from the sounds of it, he would at least like to.

Secondly, how does he know we will be able to acquire players? Has he been talking to teams? This offseason all our contracts would have expired, so maybe some team has told them they would let us absorb player a's salary or something this offseason. Iguadala maybe? I could speculate forever and we still wouldn't know, but interesting non the less.

Lastly, this player or players will supposedly take us to the next level. I wonder what that is in his mind...playoffs? Second round playoffs? Regardless, its leading us to believe that these are impact players - not Dahntay Jones/Solomon Jones players, which is good.

...or maybe its just all BS trying to get people to re-up their season tickets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    Quoted For Probability.

I think it's ridiculous that he's leading us on another "next season, next level" goose hunt. This offseason, we'll acquire great players? That should be the first indicator that this is probably hopeful chatter to promote season tickets.

If they want to make a difference and increase ticket sales, maybe they should make moves before the deadline instead, and take it to the next level now, and beyond next year.

There's potential in this every ounce of this team (except coach), but we are too afraid to harness it.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Heh. They seem to have funked up the data load for our seats. They don't have the seat information for my current seats, and they have my wife listed as my account rep.

Woohoo, free seats here I come!
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Yeah, I got it today... Seems like they want the commitment earlier & earlier every year. This year, they want the "commitment by the 15th of Feb.
    Last edited by Roaming Gnome; 01-18-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roaming Gnome For This Useful Post:

Bet it's not Luke Walton or Ryan Anderson.

There is a letter from Bird.

He acknowledges he is tired of losing and says that while he can't go into specifics he thinks we will get one, maybe two, coaches this offseason that will take us to the next level.
    Oh, if only this were fixed.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

i got that letter 2 it was intersting

crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar

Did he give a "wink wink" in the letter regarding not re-signing Jim?

Banned

Of course he will get one or two players in the offseason, they have two picks this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Gnome View Post
    Yeah, I got it today... Seems like they want the commitment earlier & earlier every year. This year, they want the "commitment by the 15th of Feb.
    Before the record gets any worse.... and before the trade deadline confirms we aren't making a move ....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Before the record gets any worse.... and before the trade deadline confirms we aren't making a move ....
    Or we get another last second trade rumor with the Bobcats.

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    Heh. They seem to have funked up the data load for our seats. They don't have the seat information for my current seats, and they have my wife listed as my account rep.

Woohoo, free seats here I come!
    Could you email me your account ID to rlaycock at pacers dot com? I will work w/ our service team to get your information corrected.

Thanks,
    Rob

As mentioned, Pacers Blue & Gold Elite Members should have received a box in the mail today that includes a 1 GB USB Drive. Be sure to go to the web site saved to the USB so you can confirm two complimentary tickets to an upcoming game. After submitting your ticket request, you will be directed to your personalized web site that included details on 2011-12 season tickets and 2011 playoffs.

If you did not receive the USB or if there are any issues, then be sure to contact your ticket service representative (info below) so s/he can find a solution.

Phone - (317) 917-2525
    Email - pacerselite at pacers dot com
    Live Chat - http://bit.ly/fFI71D
    Twitter - @PacersElite

Thanks,
    Rob

i got mine and renewed.

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Gnome View Post
    They want your money in their bank so they can get the interest during the lockout.

Call your ticket rep and tell him you'll reup when they fire JOB. It's the only way he'll get fired this year.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

No way in hell I'm renewing by February 15th. I'll renew when I see Jim O'Brien gone, point blank. The incentive for renewing within the next week is a free bobblehead set (that they currently are selling for $30). Some incentive
    Grown Man Ball

PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Quote Originally Posted by SMosley21 View Post
    No way in hell I'm renewing by February 15th. I'll renew when I see Jim O'Brien gone, point blank. The incentive for renewing within the next week is a free bobblehead set (that they currently are selling for $30). Some incentive
    Where can you find the bobble head set for $30? I can't find it online. Are they selling it at homecourt?

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

I got a legit chuckle from "Playoff Priority" being a selling point.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

We got this yesterday. We'd actually like to upgrade our seats to the club level next season but man are those tickets expensive. $72 a game for early renewal. That's triple what we pay in the Balcony. I noticed the Fedex Fan zone area is in the $50 range. But those look to be some of the most terrible seats in the building. Anybody sit there on a regular basis?