Thread: Karma Gets Back To LeBron & Heat

Default Karma Gets Back To LeBron & Heat

Hey everyone, this is the first sports video I have done since the "LeBrons Return To Cleveland" video... let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GhIfbiM-Qg

Default Re: Karma Gets Back To LeBron & Heat

this is a pacers site but good video
    In 49 states it's just basketball, but this is Indiana!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Pollard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is a pacers site
    Indiana Pacers (120 Viewing)
    The place to talk Pacers and the rest of the NBA.

get off the board if all you're going to do is spam

Thanks! And sorry, there isnt a separate section for "Around The NBA"... but Im an NBA fan just like everyone else here... Im just trying to get honest opinions and thoughts on this topic!

Pathetic.

No offense, but these videos always get me a little perturbed. Firstly, you looked way to serious.

But secondly, it's Lebron freakin' James. You, just like me, are average folks with day jobs (I think). We don't know him. He doesn't know us. That's like me getting pissed at someone I don't know for saying something about the Saudi Arabians. We live in America. It's his freedom to express his thoughts in a public forum.

And spare me all that crap about how he's more in the public eye and how these are offensive to people. PEOPLE really need to start checking their mental framework and their life issues if Lebron James, a dude you don't even know, makes you pissed from a random tweet.

It's basketball. A game of prima donnas. A game where people get paid millions of dollars to run up and down a court and shoot a ball through a hoop.

No offense, but who the heck cares?

You know what I care about? At least when it comes to news? Children dying in Africa because they don't have a meal. War. Genocide. Stupid, retarded crap that shouldn't be involved in the first place. I think if people put as much energy in solving those problems as they do reporting on basketball, sports, and what player is banging who we'd accomplish something. Would we cure cancer, create ever lasting peace? Maybe not. But the world would be a better place and we wouldn't have to watch ESPN every day reporting on the trials and tribulations of a man who has done nothing in his life, in terms of accomplishments but be born with a 6'8 freight train body and throw balls through a spherical hoop.

Seriously. Do these reporters (not necessarily you) look at themselves in a mirror and go "Wow.. I'm up here ranting about Lebron James while there is some kid wondering where he is going to sleep tonight?"
    Last edited by GrangerRanger; 01-17-2011 at 07:58 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GrangerRanger For This Useful Post:

I personally thought it was funny and very well put together. Karma is a B*#*CH

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to esabyrn333 For This Useful Post:

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You brought this to the wrong site. These posters are the most cynical posters in the NBA forums.

look at the guy's history. he's only here to promote his videos. that has no place on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by GrangerRanger View Post
    No offense, but these videos always get me a little perturbed. Firstly, you looked way to serious.

But secondly, it's Lebron freakin' James. You, just like me, are average folks with day jobs (I think). We don't know him. He doesn't know us. That's like me getting pissed at someone I don't know for saying something about the Saudi Arabians. We live in America. It's his freedom to express his thoughts in a public forum.

And spare me all that crap about how he's more in the public eye and how these are offensive to people. PEOPLE really need to start checking their mental framework and their life issues if Lebron James, a dude you don't even know, makes you pissed from a random tweet.

It's basketball. A game of prima donnas. A game where people get paid millions of dollars to run up and down a court and shoot a ball through a hoop.

No offense, but who the heck cares?

You know what I care about? At least when it comes to news? Children dying in Africa because they don't have a meal. War. Genocide. Stupid, retarded crap that shouldn't be involved in the first place. I think if people put as much energy in solving those problems as they do reporting on basketball, sports, and what player is banging who we'd accomplish something. Would we cure cancer, create ever lasting peace? Maybe not. But the world would be a better place and we wouldn't have to watch ESPN every day reporting on the trials and tribulations of a man who has done nothing in his life, in terms of accomplishments but be born with a 6'8 freight train body and throw balls through a spherical hoop.

Seriously. Do these reporters (not necessarily you) look at themselves in a mirror and go "Wow.. I'm up here ranting about Lebron James while there is some kid wondering where he is going to sleep tonight?"
    Long time lurker, first time poster, but this post made me finally register in order to agree with GrangerRanger.
    I am so sick of hearing "Lebron this, Lebron that..." The only reason he gets so much hype is that people seem to hang on his every word like it's either straight from the gospel or straight from the devil. He's a 26 year-old basketball player who opens his mouth from time to time. He could say the sky is green for all I care. I know this is a sports forum, so it is only natural that we talk about sports, but can we at least keep the dialogue to the actual game on the court rather than what Lebron tweeted yesterday?

Sorry that my first post was kind of a rant, but between all the negativity with JOB (not that I don't necessarily agree) and then this...lets just try to remember what really matters in life.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Now if this was a video bashing JOB, you'd be up to your eyeballs in "thanks" right now.

And the karma continues!

Stat Line: 4 defeats... 2 sprained ankles... 1 sore knee... 3 missed games...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TheBShue View Post
    And the karma continues!

no today was his groin he hurt

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TheBShue View Post
    And the karma continues!

And 22 more more wins than the Cleveland Cavaliers!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm just going to stick with the old "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" adage here.
    Last edited by SMosley21; 01-18-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    Grown Man Ball