View Poll Results: in 3-5 years how will paul be in comparison with danny

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • above dannys level

    97 72.93%
  • equal to dannys level

    21 15.79%
  • below dannys level

    15 11.28%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 63 of 63

Thread: the future of paul george

  1. #51
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    I chose above Danny's level just for his activity on defense as a rookie. Hopefully he doesn't regress like Danny did once Ron left.

  2. #52
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    If he just gets to Trevor Ariza level, I'll be very pleased with that pick.

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,852
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just wait tell he starts shooting like he does at Fresno u will see why im so high on the guy
    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know he has a beautiful shot, good athleticism, and all the physical tools required to be a sensational player. I just haven't seen the production or the intelligence yet.
    Now you believe me and see why I was so high on him??

  4. #54
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now you believe me and see why I was so high on him??
    Yep. You are clearly a prophet.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  6. #55
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    Didn't he change his shooting mechanics in the offseason?

  7. #56
    RLeWorm
    Guest

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    really? i know you aren't suppose to post duplicate threads but y go back to a year old thread? thats getting ridiculous

  8. #57

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    The future is so bright, I gotta wear shades.

  9. #58
    PD original FireTheCoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    southport, indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    This kids gonna be a freakin super star. He's got every tool in the box... his only downside is his ball handling, and relative inexperience... other than that, he just might be the greatest Pacer we've been privileged to watch play ball when it's all said and done.

    I just can't say enough good things about him.... and the old timers on PD know that I don't throw out compliments very often. Paul George is the real deal.

  10. #59
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,167

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am more excited about Paul than I was when Danny came into the league. He's a lot younger than Danny, a lot smoother, a lot quicker, better naturally at rebounding the ball. He will play above the rim while Danny plays below it. He is a confident and aggressive player who...once he starts draining shots...he will not stop shooting it. He just appears to have a higher ceiling. But yes, it's impossible to know how it will turn out.
    ...and I must say, I have not changed my opinion one bit. ...other than I think it's now getting a little more possible to know where he's going...and it's good news for Pacer fans.

  11. #60
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    He is going to be a perrinneal all-star in a few years. I love that thought, but I'm also afraid of that. What if he grows an ego and forces his way into a big market?
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #61
    the goat Haywoode Workman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    430

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    Quote Originally Posted by RLeWorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    really? i know you aren't suppose to post duplicate threads but y go back to a year old thread? thats getting ridiculous
    why does this bother you? seriously, why? is it not interesting to go back and see what people said in older threads? is it taking away from your experience here at Pacers Digest? seriously man, are you okay? get well soon.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Haywoode Workman For This Useful Post:


  14. #62
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,207

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he just gets to Trevor Ariza level, I'll be very pleased with that pick.
    What? He's better than Ariza NOW. Better shooter, rebounder, defender, shot creator. Yeah, he's better NOW

  15. #63
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: the future of paul george

    I'll tell you what... What Paul did to Dwight Howard to get that and1 the other night, only extremely gifted basketball players can do that. Only the greatest of athletes with size can do that.

Similar Threads

  1. Paul George drains five of Pacers' 16 3-pointers
    By MillerTime in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
  2. ESPN's Future Power Rankings: Pacers at #17
    By Chuck Chillout in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 02:34 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •