im posting this cause im tired of reading worthless trade rumors for garbage players. landry is okay but folks on here think the nba is a video game and we should make deals every week.

i believe in being patient and waiting for the right player/deal to come along. which hopefully Bird continues to do.

how do we not know a deal is already in place, but the teams will not finalize until the all-star break, for example the hawks may deal smith, but want the pacers record to be as bad as possible b/c a first could be involved. just saying.

anyways, since so many are gung ho for doing a deal, the only PF that realistcally might become available and i would be actually thrilled to see us acquire is smith. these other garbage players are not going to make any bit of difference for us.

so my question is, why would the hawks consider dealing smith. my guess is smith and horford play the same position, and also financial reasons, but im not quite fully understanding a move for financial reasons since it appears the hawks are in good shape after bibby's contract expires.

so i guess this post is asking.. IS THERE ANYWAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH WE CAN ACQUIRE JOSH SMITH?

am hoping some of you know more about this than i do, regarding financial reasons why the hawks would do this and so on...

blatche or landry are just aerage players to me,, if were gonna discuss players who can make a difference and might be available, smith is the man i wanna see wearing blue and gold.. but is it even possible.

ie. i think iggy is no longer available as was originally reported a couple months ago. additionally, im cool with waiting on PG24 anyways to gain experience, but we need a PF and if Smith seems like the one most likely available and would be a game changer.

Thanks.