Thread: We're about to make a major move! *JOKE WARNING*

Default We're about to make a major move! *JOKE WARNING*

Well, it's not a joke, but I didn't want everyone to get their hopes up and be pissed.

Over the years, Donnie and I have worked out a pattern. Going back to the year we traded Tony for Bender, he's always made a move immediately after I decided he wouldn't, and he's always held off when I thought something was about to happen.

Earlier this summer, I was logging on here several times a day expecting to see that a major trade had gone down. I kept being wrong, but kept coming back expecting something. True to form, Donnie did nothing.

Now, I've consoled myself and come to grips with the idea that we might be set for the season. Which mean's it's time for Donnie to work his magic.

I predict a trade within 2.5 weeks.

Unless I just jinxed it.
    [edit=39=1094013960][/edit]
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Default Re: We're about to make a major move! *JOKE WARNING*

please do not trade Ron

Nope, Ronnie's here to stay. They won't find a deal they like before the beginning of the season, and once the season starts Ronnie will make himself too valuable to trade.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hey Anthem...will I ever get to ........Sandra Bullock?

just kiddin' with ya.....your prognostication sounds about right. Seems word got around (in the Tabloids anyway) that we were trying HARD to deal Ron. That may have sconched any deal we might have been able to pull off.
    [edit=99=1094039299][/edit]
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What kind of deal do you think?What player(s)?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

This team is close to solid. It needs a few tweaks (especially in the frontcourt)

Enjoy your time at PD!

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This team is close to solid. It needs a few tweaks (especially in the frontcourt)
    Yea that is what I think we only need to do a few more changes.We need a C who can score to start unless the Fiesty one comes into training camp with an offensive game.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Anthem...will I ever get to ........Sandra Bullock?
    No.

I'll stand by that prediction.

Enjoy your time at PD!