Thread: So Rex Ryan has a foot fetish

Default So Rex Ryan has a foot fetish

Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife Michelle may have doppelganger starring in foot-fetish videos
    By Bill Hutchinson
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Originally Published:Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 11:09 PM
    Updated: Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 11:21 AM

via YouTubeThis woman could be Michelle Ryan, wife of Jets coach Rex Ryan. Throughout the video she shows off her feet and you can hear a Rex Ryan-sounding voice in the background.
    Sabo/NewsRex stands with his wife at a 2009 press conference. (CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF REX AND HIS WIFE.) Take our PollFoot-ball fetish
    Do you think the woman in this video is Michelle Ryan with Rex in the background?

Yes, those are the Ryans talking about their love of foot-ball
    No, it's just a coincidence, nothing more
    I'm not sure

Related NewsRaissman: Francesa takes Giant whiffRaissman: Rex faces some real Hard KnocksGang will have hands full vs. SteelersBillick: Rex knew about 'wall'Jet offense is stalled, and Schotty holds keysMyers: Anything-goes style about to trip up Gang
    Foot-fetish videos of a woman who's a dead ringer for the wife of Jets coach Rex Ryan burned up the Internet Tuesday night - giving the word "football" a whole new meaning.

One of the four videos on the sports gossip site Deadspin.com show the woman and an off-screen cameraman who sounds like Ryan having intimate discussions about her feet.

The petite blonde showing off her toes in the videos bears an uncanny resemblance to Michelle Ryan, the coach's wife of 23 years.

Deadspin reported that the woman featured in the videos goes by the Internet handle "Ihaveprettyfeet" and has more than looks in common with the coach's wife.

Like Michelle Ryan, the 47-year-old woman is a housewife with a master's degree, a Virgo and once lived in Ellicott City, Md., which is where the Ryans lived before they moved to New York, Deadspin said.

Rex Ryan, in a scheduled interview session with Chicago reporters on Wednesday morning, only said: "I know you need to ask, it's a personal matter."

In one clip, the woman is sitting in a green SUV with her bare feet hanging out the window when she is approached by the sound-alike Rex Ryan.

"You have really beautiful feet," the unseen cameraman tells the woman. She responds, "Thank you. You know most men do think my feet are pretty because ... well, they're soft and they're petite and, of course, they are very beautiful."

The cameraman then asks, "You mind if I touch them." He proceeds to request, "Can I smell them."

"I bet most men like to do a lot of things with those feet," the man says.

The other videos show the woman lounging on a couch, drinking a beer and reading a book while flexing and rubbing her footsies.

The videos are called, "Awesome Soles" and "Great Feet Out of Shoes" and "Hot Mature Sexy Feet."

Ryan has often professed his love for his wife, his college sweetheart from Southwestern Oklahoma State University.

Last month, he compared her to Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, showing reporters a magazine featuring her modeling an NFL clothing
    line. "I'm also married to a supermodel," Ryan boasted.

In his first press conference in January 2009 after inking a $11.5 million deal to coach Gang Green, Ryan mentioned the affection he had for his wife.

"My wife of 22 years right there ... there's only two kinds of coaches' wives in the NFL and that's ex-ones and great ones," he said as his wife looked on.

whutchinson@nydailynews.com
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz18sItUHuu

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: So Rex Ryan has a foot fetish

Not sure why this is news.

Probably because its the world we live in when once you put it on the Internet its public domain. And he is a head coach of an NFL team you are judged by how you live your life when you're a public figure.

No one should care about this.

Well somebody should tell our toolbag owner that since he apparently tweeted about it

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tish/#comments

The media should be ashamed.

This is not even news. Who in the world really cares?
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!