Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

  1. #1

    Default Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Out 4-6 weeks....hopefully by then the Pacers would have a big enough lead on the Bucks

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5939551

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Excellent news.

    Keyon Dooling and Earl Boykins are his backups. Good luck with that.

  4. #3

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Too bad they don't have anything we want..

  5. #4
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,302
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too bad they don't have anything we want..
    I'd want Sanders, but not for Price.

  6. #5
    Looking like a season JB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    I'd trade Price for Sanders without blinking. Too bad they wouldn't.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JB24 For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,054

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by JB24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd trade Price for Sanders without blinking. Too bad they wouldn't.
    You're damn right they won't.

  9. #7
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by JB24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd trade Price for Sanders without blinking. Too bad they wouldn't.
    I have no clue what anyone who says otherwise is thinking.

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavMartin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd want Sanders, but not for Price.
    lol

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    I'd do the trade based solely on our current needs, however I'm not sure Sanders is any better a prospect than A.J. is. He's not had an impressive rookie season thus far, bar his outstanding shot-blocking ability.

  12. #10
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    I'd trade Solomon for Andrew. Make it happen Larry!
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  13. #11
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,038

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    I would trade my wife for a nice steak dinner.



    (Oh and I would also trade AJ for Sanders)

  14. #12

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by scar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would trade my wife for a nice steak dinner.
    WTF?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  16. #13

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavMartin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd want Sanders, but not for Price.
    LOL, that's not the point I want to get rid of.

  17. #14
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    This will give us some breathing room.

    Milwaukee's been right behind us for a few weeks trying to take the 7th spot so we finally get a comfortable position there with them struggling.

    Philly's up there too surprisingly, but they never seem to be able to stay up in the standings so they're probably going to fall soon.

    The Bucks are usually able to step up and not miss a beat with a key player out, but with Jennings, their PG out, it's going to be hard and they're probably going to slip.

  18. #15

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    The Bucks are a tough team, regardless of who's missing in their lineup. They may even get better offensively due to the absence of Jennings' trigger-happiness for jumpshots. But hopefully we earn more wins next week with schedule becoming easier and the Bucks, as well as the other teams on top, to lose games.

  19. #16
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,460

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL, that's not the point I want to get rid of.
    I suspect the Bucks wouldn't see your point, unfortunately.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  20. #17

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    They're still tough...winning and dominating against the Lakers today. It's not easy to discount this team right now even if Jennings is out.

  21. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're still tough...winning and dominating against the Lakers today. It's not easy to discount this team right now even if Jennings is out.
    Earl Boykins was beasting. Kobe got ejected lol. Lakers played with no heart the bucks just wanted it more

  22. #19
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Earl Boykins was beasting. Kobe got ejected lol. Lakers played with no heart the bucks just wanted it more
    It didn't hurt that their starting PG didn't shoot 8 of 24 or some other Jennings-like disaster.

    I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I fear them more without Jennings. I always have faith that he'll miss enough shots to give you a chance to get back into the game.

    I've maintained my belief that he's highly overrated. This is my chance to see if I'm right.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  24. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It didn't hurt that their starting PG didn't shoot 8 of 24 or some other Jennings-like disaster.

    I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I fear them more without Jennings. I always have faith that he'll miss enough shots to give you a chance to get back into the game.

    I've maintained my belief that he's highly overrated. This is my chance to see if I'm right.
    I agree to a degree he has been pretty bad this year and yes he shoots way to much. This was a fun game to watch

  25. #21

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Earl Boykins was beasting. Kobe got ejected lol. Lakers played with no heart the bucks just wanted it more
    Without Kobe, the Lakers are still a solid team. The Bucks played very hard to control that game.

  26. #22

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It didn't hurt that their starting PG didn't shoot 8 of 24 or some other Jennings-like disaster.

    I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I fear them more without Jennings. I always have faith that he'll miss enough shots to give you a chance to get back into the game.

    I've maintained my belief that he's highly overrated. This is my chance to see if I'm right.
    I'm with you on this one. Like I said before, trigger-happy Jennings can sometimes hurt their team, especially when he's missing a ton of shots. If he can work on his shooting, then he'll be a great offensive threat for the Bucks.

  27. #23
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm with you on this one. Like I said before, trigger-happy Jennings can sometimes hurt their team, especially when he's missing a ton of shots. If he can work on his shooting, then he'll be a great offensive threat for the Bucks.
    The bad news is, shooting isn't the biggest problem. Last year he shot 37% from 3 point range, and only 39% (142 of 358) on shots that were directly at the rim. The percentage of shooting at the rim is much more troublesome than from 3 point range.

  28. #24
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,951

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    As I said after we beat LA and then Conley went off on them, beating the Lakers ain't what it used to be.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  29. #25
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: Bucks Brandon Jennings Out

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I fear them more without Jennings. I always have faith that he'll miss enough shots to give you a chance to get back into the game.

    I've maintained my belief that he's highly overrated. This is my chance to see if I'm right.
    totally agreed.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
  3. Milwaukee Bucks guard Brandon Jennings fined $7.5K for Twitter post [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:50 PM
  4. Milwaukee Bucks' Brandon Jennings sorry about YouTube comments [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 06:30 PM
  5. ESPN Insider
    By BleedBlue in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •