Thread: Cool gift ideas for Christmas?

Default Cool gift ideas for Christmas?

Thought it might be cool to share some gift ideas you're really proud of. No Best Buy gift certificates here, and no "I'm awesome because I spent Madagascar's GDP on this present." Just fun, creative gifts that you've given and are proud of.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Default Re: Cool gift ideas for Christmas?

I'll start. My sister is finally able to eat a steak with her own teeth (she lost her upper jaw to cancer when she was 12).

As a stocking stuffer, I'm getting her a little collection of homemade steak rubs.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Cool gift ideas for Christmas?

My 15 year old daughter is an artsy type, and her favorite medium is colored pencil. I bought her a set of professional grade colored pencils, 128 different shades. She's gonna love those. For our family gift this year I bought a Kinect aong with several games. My 4 year old loves the Kinectimals comercial where the animals come up and lick the screen. My wife gets a new Yoga mat and block every year. I got her one that is twice as thick as usual this year because the place she switched to has hardwood floors instead of carpet and she complained about it. Also got her a new dress watch because someone stole her other one off of her desk at work back in April. She took it off for a second to go wash her hands and when she came back it was gone. My 4 year old and my 8 month old by FAR got the best haul though. The older one is into semi trucks, so I went to Tractor Supply Company and got him a HUGE toy semi that the back doors actually swing open and you can take the trailer off and actually crank the feet down. He'll love it. The baby got all kinds of clothes, and a bunch of new toys. It's gonna be fun.