Thread: All Star voting promotion on 12/20

Default All Star voting promotion on 12/20

Hey everyone, new to the board and I have a quick question.

Has anyone participated in past promotions for the All-Star voting prior to tip-off for games? This Monday 12/20 the promotion is "First 100 fans to return 100 punched ballots receive a meet and greet with Darren Collison".

I have not payed much attention to All-Star voting, but this sounds like a speed thing once the doors open to the Fieldhouse and a rush to be one for the first 100 people to do so.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this and what was it like. Any tips for being one of the first 100? Thanks!
    Last edited by PREPATHLETICS; 12-16-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Default Re: All Star voting promotion on 12/20

lol there won't be a mad rush to fill out 100 ballots to meet DC. When they did this at the Raptors game for Roy they were struggling to get the full 100 people by the end of the game. Me and my gf each said what the hell and filled out 100 and then went to stand in line after the game to get an autograph. After about 15 of waiting we decided to leave because it was getting late and we were almost last in line. It was probably another 10 min at least before he even showed up so it's up to you if you wanna wait

how long did it take to do 100 ballots? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ReggiesUncle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol there won't be a mad rush to fill out 100 ballots to meet DC. When they did this at the Raptors game for Roy they were struggling to get the full 100 people by the end of the game. Me and my gf each said what the hell and filled out 100 and then went to stand in line after the game to get an autograph. After about 15 of waiting we decided to leave because it was getting late and we were almost last in line. It was probably another 10 min at least before he even showed up so it's up to you if you wanna wait

took about 15 min or so....u only have to punch out the holes for Granger, DC, and Roy so you are only making 3 holes on each ballot and they encourage you to do 4 ballots at a time to make it go faster. punch one ballot then line up a few more and bam you have about 4 at once done lol

Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

make sure you take a ballpoint pen with you to poke out the holes...Maybe even get started on some before you get let in the game by filling out some that are laying out in the gift shop/store. Since this one isn't for Granger, there shouldn't be that big of a rush, but I'd try to get them done as fast as I could since they only let in 100 people.