Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 200

Thread: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

  1. #51
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    We learned from the mistake against the Bengals, and called a timeout...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  2. #52
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We got close in the San Diego game too before they finally stepped on our necks.
    So because that's what happened in San Diego it means that no other outcome is possible for the rest of the games.

    Got it.

  3. #53
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just hope at the end of the season injuries aren't used as an excuse and instead are seen more as simply helping to expose some of the other weaknesses with the team.
    You can say that again...

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  4. #54
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So because that's what happened in San Diego it means that no other outcome is possible for the rest of the games.

    Got it.
    Yep. This team lost it's heart after Peyton threw the most questionable ball of his career to end the Pats game.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. #55
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    I gotta feeling he will.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  6. #56
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Why run the ball there? WHY? Seriously. WHY?
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  7. #57
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    The interior of our offensive line is a complete joke.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #58
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,535

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    If you put in the interior OL's of an average college football team like, Notre Dame, would you even be able to tell the difference?

  9. #59
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Jeff George is surprised no one wanted him this year to be their backup quarterback? Some people will never lose their egos...

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  10. #60
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Awful coverage
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  11. #61
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    That would have been a TD if Austin wasn't a moron.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  12. #62
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So because that's what happened in San Diego it means that no other outcome is possible for the rest of the games.

    Got it.
    I told you.

    27-14

    Cowboys

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. #63
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I told you.

    27-14

    Cowboys
    Yes, because it's over THIS time.


  14. #64
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, because it's over THIS time.

    It is over.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  15. #65
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    10 interceptions in 3 games. Wow.

  16. #66
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    I'd love to have a real explanation for that wrap on Peyton's right elbow too. Something tell's me there is more to that than we know.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  17. #67
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Reggie Wayne is incredible.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  18. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HEY THE BEARS MIGHT BE LEGIT NOW THOUGH JUST SAYING
    true that jay cutler is finnaly getting protected and throwing quick passes

  19. #69
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is over.
    I guess we can stop playing games, we'll just ask Trader Joe aka Miss Cleo from now on.

    Suddenly we're at the 1. A TD here and we're 1 TD away from the LEAD. Sure looks over to me.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  21. #70
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess we can stop playing games, we'll just ask Trader Joe aka Miss Cleo from now on.

    Suddenly we're at the 1. A TD here and we're 1 TD away from the LEAD. Sure looks over to me.
    You can keep laughing all you like.

    The Cowboys have completely outplayed us. I'm the one actually watching the game. You're the one who seems to think we're dealing with the Colts of last year or the year before that or the year before that...

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  22. #71
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Offensive line did everything they could there to let the Cowboys into the backfield...

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. #72
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can keep laughing all you like.

    The Cowboys have completely outplayed us. I'm the one actually watching the game. You're the one who seems to think we're dealing with the Colts of last year or the year before that or the year before that...
    I will keep laughing. You keep proclaiming that it's over. Even if we go on to lose this game, IT'S NOT OVER. At this point right now, we can still win this game. Regardless of how many times you say otherwise.

    Pretty simple.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  25. #73
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will keep laughing. You keep proclaiming that it's over. Even if we go on to lose this game, IT'S NOT OVER. At this point right now, we can still win this game. Regardless of how many times you say otherwise.

    Pretty simple.
    Ok.

    I see it's just semantics with you, not logic.

    We have a weak defense. A QB making terrible decisions (and I think maybe hurt on his throwing arm), no run game. An offensive line that can't consistently pass protect.

    The only way we win this game is if the Cowboys let us.

    Also like how LH and Natston are thanking your posts now even though they both declared this game over in the 1st quarter.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #74
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok.

    I see it's just semantics with you, not logic.
    Yes, because logic doesn't dictate that a one score game is winnable with 13 minutes left.


  27. #75
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dallas at Indianapolis - Game Thread - 12/5/10

    Wow. Glad this game is ****ing over.

Similar Threads

  1. Denver at Indianapolis - Game thread - 12/13/09
    By Lord Helmet in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. Tennessee at Indianapolis - Game thread - 12/6/09
    By Lord Helmet in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:45 AM
  3. Good Column by Bill Simmons
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 09:36 AM
  4. More funny stuff from Paul Shirley
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 03:55 PM
  5. 5/28/2004 ECF Playoff Game Thread: Pacers at Pistons (Game 4)
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •