Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

  1. #1
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    1.) Granger's Defense: Pacer fans should send Team USA a big fat thank you note for sticking Granger on team USA. A couple of reasons, first Granger got glued to the bench for two things IMO, his defense and his passing. Well, these two things have been vastly improved this season. Now, why? Defense has to go back to Granger putting more focus on it, but I also want to point something else out, who was Granger likely matched up against in scrimmages for Team USA...Kevin Durant. What better way to improve your defense than playing against one of the most complete scorers in the NBA for the entire summer. Danny's passing has been a bit of a revelation, but overall I think the game has just completely slowed down for him ans he's seeing things before they happen.
    He's an all-star right now without any doubt in my mind, and if his free throw attempts continue to go up, he'll be doing all this while still posting 25 PPG, and he's doing it more efficiently than he has his entire career.

    2.) Roy Hibbert: I'm beyond pleased with his rebounding and defense, but I want to see him, dunk the ball like he did last night EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Roy will almost always be the tallest guy on the court this season, he needs to throw it down like he did yesterday and not allow himself to miss the bunnies. I think he's figuring that out, and I'm excited to watch it unfold.

    3.) Jim O'Brien: Everyone's favorite coach has been much better this season. Even as everyone has predicted that James Posey will move in front of Josh and Tyler in the rotation, JOB has stuck with it. Hans even remained the first big man off the bench last night after coming back from injury and Posey putting together some quality games. And while we've seen the small ball, we've also seen some big ball, Granger-Posey-Hans-Hibbert all on the court? Yes, please.

    4.) TJ Ford vs. AJ Price: After the way JOB has been very fair with Hans, I must assume that Ford is playing above Price right now in an attempt to raise his trade value. It's not terribly upsetting because TJ has been better than you would expect, but I will still be excited if the day comes when Price is backing up Collison just because it looks like it could really be something else to watch.

    5.) Finally, is everyone aware that right now the Pacers are giving up 98.6 PPG and that is good for 11th in the NBA? The best ranking O'Brien has had as the Pacers head coach. Our rebounding and scoring numbers are still solid as well.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Feed the big fella. Infinite MAN_force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Broadripple
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,237

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Granger's defense has been ELITE the last two games. He has gone from being a guy people thought was a liability to being the best on the team.

    I wouldn't have even thought he would be capable of defending Eric Gordon, let alone shutting him down. Being that sort of two way player brings him much closer to the upper echelon of NBA players. He has to keep it up though.

    5.) Finally, is everyone aware that right now the Pacers are giving up 98.6 PPG and that is good for 11th in the NBA?
    I'm going to go ahead and dub this the "Troy Murphy effect"
    Last edited by Infinite MAN_force; 11-19-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    "As a bearded man, i was very disappointed in Love. I am gathering other bearded men to discuss the status of Kevin Love's beard. I am motioning that it must be shaved."

    - ilive4sports

  4. #3
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,468

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite MAN_force View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going to go ahead and dub this the "Troy Murphy effect"
    Can't be, since PD Conventional Wisdom is that Dun is worse.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  5. #4
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't be, since PD Conventional Wisdom is that Dun is worse.
    I disagree on that. I think the conventional wisdom is that Dun is just vulnerable in certain areas. Even though his man-defense is Troy Murphy-horrible, he at least contributes with loose balls, steals, and yes, rebounds. Troy, on the other hand, was a turnstile.



    Back on topic, while I'm excited about Danny's recent improvement on defense, I also have liked his driving ability. Not only is he taking it to the hoop, but he's not hesitating on deciding what he wants to do.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Consistency is the big thing moving forward.

    We have good players who are capable of making it to the playoffs and they have to play their best every game.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    I agree with most of your thoughts. I thanked you because you didn't mention the need to fire JOB or throw Dunleavy under a bus.

    I am actually impressed with the team, and honestly the coaching this season. The defense has been much improved. The offense is hit or miss. I'm impressed with the players responding to the coach and the system. Last year right up until the crazy winning streak that killed our lottery odds, we played like a team that hated it's coach and had given up on the season. I really figured that would carry over into this year, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

  10. #7
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    I was thinking about starting a similar thread, but you beat me to it. I pretty much agree with everything you said to, so I'll just ask the question that I planned on asking in my post.

    Are the Pacers, as Bill Parcells would say, what their record is? Are they a .500 team all year? Is that the cap for these guys?

    Or, can we throw the record out the window and say that they're a team that is gelling together with new pieces, and over the course of an 82 game season, they could be a .300 team or a .600 team?

    What's telling to me is that we've had two games decided by 3 points (one loss, one win), and one 4 point loss. The other 7 games have been huge point differentials: -13, +27, -10, +14, +31, -26, +13. That tells me that this team is just young and learning. When they have it together, they really have it together. But when they take a night off (mentally, effort, or coaching), they really get beat up.

    So, what is this team? It's been Jekyll and Hyde thus far, but are we more Jekyll or more Hyde?

    --pizza
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  11. #8
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,922

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't be, since PD Conventional Wisdom is that Dun is worse.
    If Dun was worse than Troy, wouldn't you think that Dun would have been getting the majority of complaints while Murph was still in town?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Plus, I think deep down most (ok, some) Pacer fans want to see Dunleavy succeed. I know I do. Most people, on the other hand, just wanted Troy gone.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,603

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1.) Granger's Defense: Pacer fans should send Team USA a big fat thank you note for sticking Granger on team USA. A couple of reasons, first Granger got glued to the bench for two things IMO, his defense and his passing. Well, these two things have been vastly improved this season. Now, why? Defense has to go back to Granger putting more focus on it, but I also want to point something else out, who was Granger likely matched up against in scrimmages for Team USA...Kevin Durant. What better way to improve your defense than playing against one of the most complete scorers in the NBA for the entire summer. Danny's passing has been a bit of a revelation, but overall I think the game has just completely slowed down for him ans he's seeing things before they happen.
    He's an all-star right now without any doubt in my mind, and if his free throw attempts continue to go up, he'll be doing all this while still posting 25 PPG, and he's doing it more efficiently than he has his entire career.

    2.) Roy Hibbert: I'm beyond pleased with his rebounding and defense, but I want to see him, dunk the ball like he did last night EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Roy will almost always be the tallest guy on the court this season, he needs to throw it down like he did yesterday and not allow himself to miss the bunnies. I think he's figuring that out, and I'm excited to watch it unfold.

    3.) Jim O'Brien: Everyone's favorite coach has been much better this season. Even as everyone has predicted that James Posey will move in front of Josh and Tyler in the rotation, JOB has stuck with it. Hans even remained the first big man off the bench last night after coming back from injury and Posey putting together some quality games. And while we've seen the small ball, we've also seen some big ball, Granger-Posey-Hans-Hibbert all on the court? Yes, please.

    4.) TJ Ford vs. AJ Price: After the way JOB has been very fair with Hans, I must assume that Ford is playing above Price right now in an attempt to raise his trade value. It's not terribly upsetting because TJ has been better than you would expect, but I will still be excited if the day comes when Price is backing up Collison just because it looks like it could really be something else to watch.

    5.) Finally, is everyone aware that right now the Pacers are giving up 98.6 PPG and that is good for 11th in the NBA? The best ranking O'Brien has had as the Pacers head coach. Our rebounding and scoring numbers are still solid as well.
    I second a lot of what you said, although I have a little disappointment at the shooting percentages of one Roy Hibbert

    Mostly , and man this hurts my head, I have been pleasently suprised with the way Jim has coached this team

    Of course I reserve the right to change if we get blown out by Orlando tomorrow
    Sittin on top of the world!

  16. #11
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course I reserve the right to change if we get blown out by Orlando tomorrow
    If there's any silver lining, it's that we always play Orlando tough at home.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Feed the big fella. Infinite MAN_force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Broadripple
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,237

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plus, I think deep down most (ok, some) Pacer fans want to see Dunleavy succeed. I know I do. Most people, on the other hand, just wanted Troy gone.
    Dunleavy is what he is defensively. My big complaint with him latley has been his inability to hit shots. I've come to expect his three pointers to clank, and outside of one miraculous quarter, more often than not they have clanked. Dude has to shoot well to justify being on the floor.
    "As a bearded man, i was very disappointed in Love. I am gathering other bearded men to discuss the status of Kevin Love's beard. I am motioning that it must be shaved."

    - ilive4sports

  19. #13
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite MAN_force View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    outside of one miraculous quarter, more often than not they have clanked.
    In the 3 games since the game that had the "miraculous quarter" , he's made 16 of 31 shots. That's 52%. 7 of 17 from 3 point range. That's 41%. Looks to me like he just came out of his slump and he's fine now.


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  21. #14

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't be, since PD Conventional Wisdom is that Dun is worse.
    I think post defense is more important than perimeter defense, personally. Josh and Hibbert can cover a lot better for Dun, than Roy could cover for Troy.

    1. I agree, I think the Team USA experience showed Danny that in order to be considered a great player, he has to play defense.

    But I also think, that this season, he believes that it matters that he plays defense, and we have other offensive options so he CAN play defense. Some don't buy the "saving himself" argument..but all great players take "breaks"

    I think the best players take their breaks on offense, but the Pacers couldn't afford that.

    I also see a lot more hustle in Danny this season, that wasn't there last season. It's nice to see.

    2. Roy Hibbert, his progression is like the typical post player. His defense and rebounding is much improved. But It's actually pretty typical that a young post player misses a lot of bunnies. As he gets older, that'll change. I think he needs, as said, to get "meaner" on offense. But he's clearly a motivated person, he knows what his problems are, and he'll fix them.

    3. Jimmy..he's been better. Shades of last year have crept in a few times. But he's definitely been better.

    4. TJ v AJ. I hope it's for trade value. Truth is, the Pacers have to trade him..or they get nothing for him because he's obviously not staying. TJ has been playing good for TJ..he doesn't kill the team..and what was once a turnover has now become an almost turnover. But Price actually helps the team..If it is just for trade value, that has got to be annoying for JOB, because Price runs his offense well..(Although, strangely, Price ran mostly PnRs last night, which was probably why he got so many assists. That *running the PnR* probably had to do with the lineup that was in though.)

    5. I think that's the result of being a more balanced team, and clearly being better defensively. As I said, Dun's defense is bad, but Josh and Roy cover for him. You can't cover for a post defender.

    Other notes, Josh is struggling. He is. I don't know what changed, my guess is the couple of games of foul trouble shook him a bit. He was playing quite well, particularly with Hibbert. I hope he's allowed to keep getting minutes though.

    As for starting Tyler. Tyler's outplaying Josh. Heck, Tyler's probably better than Josh (and I keep going back and forth on that one..)

    One thing I don't go back and forth on is that Tyler is a better scorer than Josh. And I really think, unless something with the second unit changes (Dun goes to the second unit, Price goes into the second unit..ect..) that Tyler needs to stay there because it's needed.

    It's important to have some fire power off the bench, it really is. Especially when you have dynamic scorers in the starting line up (DC, Danny, Roy) and..none in the second unit (as it is now) That's really why I think think Dun should be in the second unit. I don't mind Dun like a lot of people do. But I think he tries to compete for shots with the starters, and doesn't supply anything that the starters don't bring. If we had a Tyler, Dun, Price (with Posey and Foster..or George and Foster..) second unit..we'd have a LOT of fire power off the bench..and if Josh gets it together, him and Rush would supply energy and defense (and take a backseat to the other scorers) to the starting lineup.

    Just my thoughts though.

  22. #15
    Feed the big fella. Infinite MAN_force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Broadripple
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,237

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In the 3 games since the game that had the "miraculous quarter" , he's made 16 of 31 shots. That's 52%. 7 of 17 from 3 point range. That's 41%. Looks to me like he just came out of his slump and he's fine now.

    My mistake. I was basing that some what off of recent memory with the Atlanta game (1-4 from three) and I really wasn't watching the cleveland game very closely (was at a bar).

    I was very frustrated with his shooting early in the year.
    "As a bearded man, i was very disappointed in Love. I am gathering other bearded men to discuss the status of Kevin Love's beard. I am motioning that it must be shaved."

    - ilive4sports

  23. #16
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,468

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Dun was worse than Troy, wouldn't you think that Dun would have been getting the majority of complaints while Murph was still in town?
    Do I keep playing and answer this, or do I let it go?

    what the heck...

    Dun was injured and not playing the kind of minutes Murphy was, so people thought Troy was worse. Now, I guess they know better. There are even comments in the Troy Trade thread from folks who would trade Dunleavy for him "in a heartbeat".
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  24. #17
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there's any silver lining, it's that we always play Orlando tough at home.
    How is that a silver lining when we are 3-3 at home?

  25. #18
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,922

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do I keep playing and answer this, or do I let it go?

    what the heck...

    Dun was injured and not playing the kind of minutes Murphy was, so people thought Troy was worse. Now, I guess they know better. There are even comments in the Troy Trade thread from folks who would trade Dunleavy for him "in a heartbeat".
    I think trying to rationalize everything JOb has done has officially ruined your brain.

  26. #19
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,468

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think trying to rationalize everything JOb has done has officially ruined your brain.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  28. #20
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,603

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do I keep playing and answer this, or do I let it go?

    what the heck...

    Dun was injured and not playing the kind of minutes Murphy was, so people thought Troy was worse. Now, I guess they know better. There are even comments in the Troy Trade thread from folks who would trade Dunleavy for him "in a heartbeat".
    yep that was me big guy

    I admit, I never disliked Troy , and felt he was often judged unfairly. I know peole didnt like Jim's use of Troy, but I can honestly say right now that Murphy can help a lot more teams than Dun in my opinion. I think one team that Murphy would do extreemly well with is Orlando.

    Dun , to me , is a little redundant with Granger, Rush, George. I also feel as much flack as Murphy got for his defense, Dun might actually be worse

    So as painful as it sounds I for one, would have rather sent Dun packing then Murphy

    Just my opinion though

    Also I am starting to warm up to AJ, if he can do this on the road , I have no problem vanishing TJ
    Sittin on top of the world!

  29. #21

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Dun was worse than Troy, wouldn't you think that Dun would have been getting the majority of complaints while Murph was still in town?
    Two things here. I think both are bench players and both are over paid.

    The difference to me is that Murphy had a guy behind him that deserved some of his minutes while Dun had a very underachieving sg in front of him who didn't have a problem getting minutes do to Dun's injuries/recovery.

    Which one was more valueable? Probably the guy we traded for Collison.

  30. #22
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do I keep playing and answer this, or do I let it go?

    what the heck...

    Dun was injured and not playing the kind of minutes Murphy was, so people thought Troy was worse. Now, I guess they know better. There are even comments in the Troy Trade thread from folks who would trade Dunleavy for him "in a heartbeat".
    Wasn't it really only one or two people advocating that?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  31. #23
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,468

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn't it really only one or two people advocating that?


    Though the idea that even one advocates it boggles my mind.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  33. #24
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is that a silver lining when we are 3-3 at home?
    90s was implying that we might get blown out on Saturday. All I was saying is that the last few times we've played Orlando at Conseco, we've either won or hung right there with them when we had an obviously inferior roster.

  34. #25
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,161

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My Thoughts Through Ten Games

    If we still had Troy Murphy, We would be giving up 102 PPG again. Simple. Remember the 5 game win streak from last season? It was also Troy's injury streak. Addition by substraction. Simple. I would not even want Troy coming off the bench for even 10 mins a game. even if he signed a minimum contract. In those 10 minutes, We could be up by 10 points then be down by 5.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 10:46 PM
  3. Summer League Video Feed Thread
    By Hall O'Point in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 898
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 06:40 AM
  4. The Pacers Summer League thread
    By pianoman in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM
  5. Good Column by Bill Simmons
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 09:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •