Thread: Pacers Radio Broadcast Delay on WIBC

Hybrid View

Default Pacers Radio Broadcast Delay on WIBC

I tried to listen to the play-by-play from Slick and Mark on Radio at WIBC 93.1 FM when I'm watching the Pacers game today against Clippers. The radio is 7 seconds behind my TV. It is difficult to follow the game as the delay is so huge. Did anyone experience the same problem? or I mess up something which makes me have such as huge delay on my radio. I'm using just a old-style AM / FM radio. Some people on the forum told me that the radio should be ahead of TV by at least 2 seconds and I can buy some device to delay the radio, so that it syncs with the TV. for my situation, it is not working. I hope someone can know how to fix it. My PM box just allowed 1 message inbox, so please discuss on the forum. thanks.

Default Re: Pacers Radio Broadcast Delay on WIBC

any body has a solution to this?

crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar

Well, I want to credit pacers74 for this, but I looked back at the old, old preseason game threads, and I came across this posted by pacers74:

http://www.sportsyncradio.com/

I really hope this helps bro.

Quote Originally Posted by roadto2002wc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I tried to listen to the play-by-play from Slick and Mark on Radio at WIBC 93.1 FM when I'm watching the Pacers game today against Clippers. The radio is 7 seconds behind my TV. It is difficult to follow the game as the delay is so huge. Did anyone experience the same problem? or I mess up something which makes me have such as huge delay on my radio. I'm using just a old-style AM / FM radio. Some people on the forum told me that the radio should be ahead of TV by at least 2 seconds and I can buy some device to delay the radio, so that it syncs with the TV. for my situation, it is not working. I hope someone can know how to fix it. My PM box just allowed 1 message inbox, so please discuss on the forum. thanks.
    If you have cable just pause the broadcast for 7 seconds and restart it again, that's what I do. Most cable boxes will let you pause them.