View Poll Results: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    53 43.09%
  • Is this real life?

    23 18.70%
  • No

    25 20.33%
  • Maybe - He hasn't shot enough for us to know (Hibbert)

    8 6.50%
  • Kill me. Kill me now. (count55)

    14 11.38%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 224

Thread: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

  1. #76
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    the bottom line here is this. whether a shooter is a stand still or fade away.. or whatever other type of terminology you want to label it.. 90% of the time they can put the ball in the net under any type of circumstances. whether it be from the free throw line.. a 17 foot jump shot, or from behind the arc. Brandon can do only one thing well, and thats shoot stationary from behind the arc.

    coming out of college he was touted as a sharpshooter, but i do not see it at this point in his career. if rushs nba livelihood were dependent upon his shooting abilities.. he would last about as long as kareem did. but rush is a solid defender and rebounder which gives him value.

    if he ever becomes a sharpshooter, then he could be an nba all-star in this league. your telling me he is a great 3 pt shooter, but yet he backs up a natural SF in dunleavy who is not a very good defender at all.

    Rush is not a good shooter imho at this point in his career, and if he starts shooting with more consistency this season i will be the first to say how wrong i was.

  2. #77
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,896

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the bottom line here is this. whether a shooter is a stand still or fade away.. or whatever other type of terminology you want to label it.. 90% of the time they can put the ball in the net under any type of circumstances. whether it be from the free throw line.. a 17 foot jump shot, or from behind the arc. Brandon can do only one thing well, and thats shoot stationary from behind the arc.

    You need to reread the question, because that's what the question is!!!!!

    Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  4. #78
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Dunleavy is infinitely more aggressive than Rush on offense. Thus why he starts. Rush doesn't need to improve his shooting to become a big time player, he needs to be more aggressive and work on finishing around the basket.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. #79
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to reread the question, because that's what the question is!!!!!

    Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  6. #80
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brandon can do only one thing well, and thats shoot stationary from behind the arc.



    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rush is not a good shooter imho at this point in his career
    First comment read...then I read this comment...brain hurts...

    Ok, seriously, am I being Punked? Ashton is that you?

    Or am I Bieber's first victim. God help me if you are Justin Bieber and you have punked me.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  7. #81
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure what this means...numbers are numbers. Unless NBA 3 point shooting suffered some sort of inflationary event, is a 3 pointer today worth more than a 3 pointer tomorrow. What's the exchange rate on an NBA 3 pointer when traded for a Euro League 3 pointer?
    all im saying is i do not know if the two are comparable. for one, we have a coach who is obsessed with the 3 pt shot.. if REG were playing on this team his rook year he might have cast up twice as many 3's and hailed O'brien the greatest coach ever.

    the offense is predacated on 3 pt shots.. so rush finds some open looks. i doubt Millers attempts were wide open.. he probably took them with a man contesting him the majority of the time.

    also, the game is not nearly the half court work the ball inside and if a shot is not available take the three.. today its fast tempo and transition opportunities.. and we have a coach who preaches 3 pt attempts.. for petes sake.. O'brien wanted McBob shooting 500 3's a day over the summer.

    this is an example again where numbers are not always the best variable to use as a comparison.

  8. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the bottom line here is this. whether a shooter is a stand still or fade away.. or whatever other type of terminology you want to label it.. 90% of the time they can put the ball in the net under any type of circumstances. whether it be from the free throw line.. a 17 foot jump shot, or from behind the arc. Brandon can do only one thing well, and thats shoot stationary from behind the arc.

    coming out of college he was touted as a sharpshooter, but i do not see it at this point in his career. if rushs nba livelihood were dependent upon his shooting abilities.. he would last about as long as kareem did. but rush is a solid defender and rebounder which gives him value.

    if he ever becomes a sharpshooter, then he could be an nba all-star in this league. your telling me he is a great 3 pt shooter, but yet he backs up a natural SF in dunleavy who is not a very good defender at all.

    Rush is not a good shooter imho at this point in his career, and if he starts shooting with more consistency this season i will be the first to say how wrong i was.
    ur post make me think is he thinking and they make me

  9. #83
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Brandon's 3 point shooting has always been a question mark.

    He can be wide open and still miss, but he can make them in the corner with a hand in his face.

    He's more consistent when he shoots off the dribble at the top of the key. That's something he worked on.

    He's a fun player to watch when he's having a good game.

    We'll see what he does tonight.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  11. #84
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i doubt Millers attempts were wide open.. he probably took them with a man contesting him the majority of the time.
    Why is every 3 Brandon Rush has taken wide open, and every 3 when Reggie Miller was a rookie and his second year contested? I already pointed out they were in similar situations. And I don't think the PAcers were known for slowing down the pace in the late 80's under Ramsay and Versace (yuck), but someone else would have to confirm this.

    And again, can we please stop discussing Reggie Miller? You brought him up first, I'm begging you to take him out of the conversation now, he really has nothing to do with this.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  12. #85
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote





    First comment read...then I read this comment...brain hurts...

    Ok, seriously, am I being Punked? Ashton is that you?

    Or am I Bieber's first victim. God help me if you are Justin Bieber and you have punked me.
    have you ever played this game trader joe? i know guys who can shoot, and no matter what you do not leave them, cause they can shoot on the run, off of a screen and so on.. then there are guys who can do only one thing well, and thats stand at the 3 pt line and knock down a couple 3's from time to time.

    BIG DIFFERENCE. i know your trying to save face or win an argument.. but i think if you played this game you might actually understand the difference b/t the two here.

    if you do say you played i kinda have a hard time believing it..

  13. #86
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brandon's 3 point shooting has always been a question mark.

    THANK YOU TROPHY!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!



    hence the definition of inconsistent shooter.

  14. #87
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brandon's 3 point shooting has always been a question mark.
    I honestly don't know how you can say that with a straight face.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  15. #88
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    have you ever played this game trader joe?
    Yes, I've played basketball before, are you freaking kidding me?

    However, I'm also not self absorbed enough to think that just because I've played the game my entire life, I know everything about it, even if evidence suggests that I am completely wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know guys who can shoot, and no matter what you do not leave them, cause they can shoot on the run, off of a screen and so on.. then there are guys who can do only one thing well, and thats stand at the 3 pt line and knock down a couple 3's from time to time.
    Good for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BIG DIFFERENCE. i know your trying to save face or win an argument..
    It's my opinion that I've already won. I'm not sure why I would have to save face, I have backed up every single thing I've said, all you say is that you've played the game. Awesome, I'm glad for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you do say you played i kinda have a hard time believing it..
    Awesome, good for you. You've caught me. As we all know there is only one school of thought when it comes to basketball, PacersPride's, and if you don't subscribe to it, you clearly have never played the game before! How did you catch on to my devious plot?

    What is this game of bass-kett-bawl? Are you trying to score many victories so that you can win the prize? Please explain the finer points to me, can you eat the ball after the game as it is orange like the fruit? Does everyone share in the "Free Throws"? Or are they charged for each trip to the line? Does a "Point Guard" literally point to everyone? And is the "Small Forward" in fact small?

    EDIT: Also, are you the same guy that thought the NBA 3 point line was introduced in the late 80's and got Reggie Miller confused with Larry Bird? And the same guy that referenced JR Rider of the Denver Nuggets? How could someone who has played the game their entire lives (since this is the way we decide who is right and wrong now) make such simple mistakes?
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 11-16-2010 at 04:22 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  16. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brandon's 3 point shooting has always been a question mark.

    He can be wide open and still miss, but he can make them in the corner with a hand in his face.

    He's more consistent when he shoots off the dribble at the top of the key. That's something he worked on.

    He's a fun player to watch when he's having a good game.

    We'll see what he does tonight.
    everyone misses some when they are open or they should be shooting 100%.

  17. #90
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I've played basketball before, are you freaking kidding me?

    However, I'm also not self absorbed enough to think that just because I've played the game my entire life, I know everything about it, even if evidence suggests that I am completely wrong.
    "self-absorbed" because im trying to illustrate the difference between the two statements you mocked?? thats rich trader joe... keep telling yourself whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.

    all of a sudden im now self absorbed b/c i want to illustrate the meaning b/t the contrasting statments made using a basketball analogy.?

    Brandon can do only one thing well, and thats shoot stationary from behind the arc.

    again, i know guys who stand behind the 3 pt line, and on occassion if you leave them open yes they will knock it down, but truth be told they are not good shooters and very inconsistent.

    Rush is not a good shooter imho at this point in his career

    but then there are players who can shoot whether they are open, curling off of a screen, on the dribble, fading, with a hand in their face, pulling up in transition, and from anywhere on the floor 25 ft in.

    rush has one aspect of that down.. now bump this thread when he learns how to shoot consistently in the areas above that i just mentioned.

    are you able to distinguish now between the two statements or is this going to turn into another hahaha response.

    Last edited by PacersPride; 11-16-2010 at 04:24 PM.

  18. #91
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    everyone misses some when they are open or they should be shooting 100%.
    Yeah, but he typically misses them if he's in front of the basket (from behind the arc).

    He looks better from the corner either if he open or being guarded.

  19. #92
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "self-absorbed" because im trying to illustrate the difference between the two statements you mocked?? thats rich trader joe... keep telling yourself whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.

    (Redacted for brevity by Trader Joe)

    are you able to distinguish now between the two statements or is this going to turn into another hahaha response.

    "Hey, have you played basketball before? And if you say you have I'm not going to believe you."

    Wasn't that your last argument?

    You expect me to give that sort of a question a serious answer? What would you like me to do scan in all the proof I have that I have played basketball competitively?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "self-absorbed" because im trying to illustrate the difference between the two statements you mocked?? thats rich trader joe... keep telling yourself whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.

    all of a sudden im now self absorbed b/c i want to illustrate the meaning b/t the contrasting statments made using a basketball analogy.?

    Brandon can do only one thing well, and thats shoot stationary from behind the arc.

    again, i know guys who stand behind the 3 pt line, and on occassion if you leave them open yes they will knock it down, but truth be told they are not good shooters and very inconsistent.

    Rush is not a good shooter imho at this point in his career

    but then there are players who can shoot whether they are open, curling off of a screen, on the dribble, fading, with a hand in their face, pulling up in transition, and from anywhere on the floor 25 ft in.

    rush has one aspect of that down.. now bump this thread when he learns how to shoot consistently in the areas above that i just mentioned.

    are you able to distinguish now between the two statements or is this going to turn into another hahaha response.


  21. #94
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,463

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  23. #95
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    And with that, I really am done. I've tried to entertain your opinion with well thought out and backed up responses, by referencing multiple statistical data from multiple periods in NBA history, and all I keep getting thrown back in my face is "Have you ever played basketball before? Even if you say you have played it I don't believe you."

    I'm through with this conversation, I think anyone who reads this thread would see which side provided more evidence and backing to their opinion, and who was just pulling things out of thin air.

    Please continue to hold whatever opinion makes you happy, I honestly don't care anymore. I've wasted too much of my time formulating a well thought out argument to someone who is clearly not interested in having a well thought out debate.

    To answer your question, I have played and coached basketball since the age of 5. I have coached at both the junior high and high school levels, and I am done with this conversation. Feel free to call me a "tool" or a "loser" or anything else that pops into your mind.

    Enjoy your day.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  24. #96
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's my opinion that I've already won.

    Awesome, good for you. You've caught me. As we all know there is only one school of thought when it comes to basketball, PacersPride's
    yes i forgot, %'s are the end all be all of any sports related discussion. apparently i should subscribe to that theory.. where if a guy is a 42 % shooter from the 3 pt line then he is obviously a consistent 3 ball threat night in and night out.

    however, since Granger and Dunleavy are not 40% shooters, defenses should adjust their gameplan to focus on Rush, and not those two because the %'s are the only thing that ever matters when determining who the good shooters are right??

    completely rediculous.

  25. #97
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    however, since Granger and Dunleavy are not 40% shooters, defenses should adjust their gameplan to focus on Rush, and not those two because the %'s are the only thing that ever matters when determining who the good shooters are right??
    Again, I've never said this or anything remotely like this anywhere in this thread, but you can continue to put words in my mouth. I am completely out of energy to deal with this any longer.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes i forgot, %'s are the end all be all of any sports related discussion. apparently i should subscribe to that theory.. where if a guy is a 42 % shooter from the 3 pt line then he is obviously a consistent 3 ball threat night in and night out.

    however, since Granger and Dunleavy are not 40% shooters, defenses should adjust their gameplan to focus on Rush, and not those two because the %'s are the only thing that ever matters when determining who the good shooters are right??

    completely rediculous.
    when Djones is in the game they sag off because he isnt a 3pt theat. You cant do that with B Rush. im sry u are wrong you should go to basketball 101 class to learn what a 3pt theat is.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 11-16-2010 at 04:41 PM.

  27. #99
    bro-hahn kroyff Brohan Cruyff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    26
    Posts
    170

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    I honestly can't believe that people still exist who, even in the face of overwhelming statistical and anecdotal evidence, are completely unwilling to entertain the idea that maybe, just maybe, their eyes and biases have misled them into believing something that just isn't true.

    I'm changing my vote to "Is this real life?"
    "And Tottenham do not know what hit them...well I can tell you, it's Theo Walcott!"

    "And it's Tony Adams put through by Steve Bould, WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! That...sums it all up."

  28. #100
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    when Djones is in the game they sag off because he isnta 3pt theat. You cant do that with B Rush. im sry u are wrong you should go to basketball 101 class to learn what a 3pt theat is.
    Yeah and you can't leave Brandon open because he can make you pay.

    He does typically make it when he's open no matter what spot it's in behind the arc.

Similar Threads

  1. What are we wanting from Rush.
    By dohman in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:59 PM
  2. Say we somehow land Evan Turner...
    By SMosley21 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 11:14 PM
  3. Tbird 2009 draft analysis #7: Eric Maynor
    By thunderbird1245 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. Remember the Name: Brandon Rush
    By rocksballer58 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:20 AM
  5. 4-16-2004
    By Ragnar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •