View Poll Results: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    53 43.09%
  • Is this real life?

    23 18.70%
  • No

    25 20.33%
  • Maybe - He hasn't shot enough for us to know (Hibbert)

    8 6.50%
  • Kill me. Kill me now. (count55)

    14 11.38%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 224

Thread: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

  1. #26
    Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Dragon's Lair
    Posts
    4,149

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can only hope that 8 out of those 9 "No" votes are jokes.

    My next poll will be: Roy Hibbert: Is he tall or is it just an optical illusion?

    I guess some of you would also say that Robert Horry was not a consistent three point threat due to the fact that he rarely shot the ball?
    He isn't that tall. Maybe in some games, but more often than not he isn't. The question should be, who's taller Hibbert or Muresan?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mackey_Rose For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im sorry, I didnt realize this question was based on college statistics, in that case.. the question should be the following..

    is Adam Morrison or Brandon Rush the better 3 pt shooter. pretty "ignorant" situation you just got yourself into.
    Morrison never shot better than 33.7% from 3 in the NBA and that was during his rookie year. I'd say it's pretty clear who was the better shooter between him and Rush even if we toss out their college statistics. So, I'm not sure your point stood up as well as you would hope it would.

    Oh also, Morrison's college stats from behind the 3 point line...

    30%
    31%
    42.8%


    Brandon Rush's college stats from behind the 3 point line...
    47.4%
    43.1%
    41.9%


    Adam Morrison was without doubt one of the most overrated shooters of all time. He never came close to Brandon's 3 point %'s against much weaker competition. Generally you will find that if a guy was a good shooter in college, he will be a good shooter in the pros, and if he was a bad or overrated scorer in college, he will also be that in the pros. Morrison proves both of those points wonderfully. Thanks for bringing him up.

    Also, thanks for bringing him up without actually double checking his %'s in college.

    And here just for fun, were Kareem Rush's stats in college since we've already proven he wasn't as reliable as his brother in the pros...

    42.6%
    44.8%
    40.5%

    Kareem only out did his brother in one year.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 11-16-2010 at 01:37 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  4. #28
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,505

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Morrison never shot better than 33.7% from 3 in the NBA and that was during his rookie year. I'd say it's pretty clear who was the better shooter between him and Rush even if we toss out their college statistics. So, I'm not sure your point stood up as well as you would hope it would.
    In College Morrison averaged ~36% from 3Pt. Rush was still somewhere around 43%. I don't know what point he was trying to make with that, but it didn't address my argument anyway.

  5. #29
    Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Dragon's Lair
    Posts
    4,149

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by TinManJoshua View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In College Morrison averaged ~36% from 3Pt. Rush was still somewhere around 42%. I don't know that point he was trying to make with that, but it didn't address my argument anyway.
    I'd just stop arguing with this guy. He is completely out of touch with reality.

  6. #30
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    He shoots well enough to strech defenses consistently. Can't really expect more consistency at 3pt line. Ray Allen, Danny or Kevin Martin have fairly many off nights too. But compared to those guys, Rush simply has many more 1/1, 1/2, 0/2 nights - which in huge part comes with limited rotation status.
    If he played big consistent minutes for a season, many of those nights would probably look differently. But we haven't seen those consistent big minutes yet. And I'm not quite sure I want to see them - as opposed to bringing a high quality guard with the cap space, and developing Paul with some of those wing minutes.
    So I vote 'maybe'.

  7. #31
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    He's a better 3 point shooter in the corner, but he can shoot better in the middle when he's at the top of the key.

    He's just an inconsistent scorer.

    With his 3 point shooting, he can attempt 1 or 2 3 pointers, but then the next night he's attempting over 5. He should shoot more because he's a decent shooter.

    He looks a lot more comfortable this season so far.

  8. #32
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    alright, ive heard enough BS comments directed towards me. you losers need to realize i was making a point that Adam Morrison (who i believe won college POY) and his collegiate statistics do not mean damn thing in the nba. the guy posted rush's stats from college.. well here is something else some of you tools may not be aware of.. the 3 pt line is a helluva lot closer to the rim than in the nba.. so why the hell even bother posting his college stats.. its irrelevant. just like what adam morrison who was picked 3rd overall based on college accodalades is now ultimately irrelevant as well cause he has not done much in the nba now has he.

    some of you who claim your so damn smart and all knowing yet cannot even read b/t the lines on this simple analogy makes me realize how blindly foolish you are to the fact rush is not a consistently accurate 3 pt shooter.

    that was the point i was trying to make.. i didnt think i would need to spell out to some of you like 5 yr olds but apparently just b/c your raised in Indiana doesnt necessarily mean you have a lick of sense when it comes to this game.

  9. #33
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd just stop arguing with this guy. He is completely out of touch with reality.
    yea.. i stopped discussing your asinine comments a long time ago as well.. purdue sucks and your understanding of the game isnt much better.

  10. #34
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    I just don't think you've made one coherent point this entire time, sorry.


    Is his % low? No, this is obvious.

    Does Brandon Rush not shoot enough threes so it is too small of a sample size to say his % is accurate to his true skill? Clearly not the case IMO, he averaged close to 4 threes attempted per game last year. He attempted the 40th most 3s in the NBA last season. Of that top 40, only 5 guys had higher %'s than him... (Jason Kidd 42.5%, Channing Frye 43.9%, Stephen Curry 43.7%, Mo Williams 42.9%, Anthony Morrow 45.6%).

    What does that mean? It means that not only was Rush shooting a good amount of 3s, but that his rate of making them compares very favorably to the rest of the top 40 in the NBA in terms of 3 pointers attempted. Only 5 other guys IN THE ENTIRE NBA, took MORE 3s than Rush AND shot the 3 point shot at a higher percentage. That says more about consistency than anything else could IMO.

    So I guess my question is, what exactly are you complaining about from his shooting?

    He airballed an open 3 once and you saw it? Give me a break. Every NBA player has at one point or another.

    You don't like his follow through or form on his shot? Reggie's shot wasn't exactly a thing of beauty, lots of great shooters have different releases. If it works, it works.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 11-16-2010 at 03:15 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  12. #35
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Also, would anyone who answered no to this question, answer "Yes" if we replaced Brandon Rush with Shane Battier?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. #36
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Does it really matter enough to get down to 'loser' and 'tool' level?

  14. #37
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does it really matter enough to get down to 'loser' and 'tool' level?
    The internet is serious business.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  15. #38
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't think you've made one coherent point this entire time, sorry.


    Is his % low? No, this is obvious.

    Does Brandon Rush not shoot enough threes so it is too small of a sample size to say his % is accurate to his true skill? Clearly not the case IMO, he averaged close to 4 threes attempted per game last year. He attempted the 40th most 3s in the NBA last season. Of that top 40, only 5 guys had higher %'s than him... (Jason Kidd 42.5%, Channing Frye 43.9%, Stephen Curry 43.7%, Mo Williams 42.9%, Anthony Morrow 45.6%).

    What does that mean? It means that not only was Rush shooting a good amount of 3s, but that his rate of making them compares very favorably to the rest of the top 40 in the NBA in terms of 3 pointers attempted. Only 5 other guys IN THE ENTIRE NBA, took MORE 3s than Rush AND shot the 3 point shot at a higher percentage. That says more about consistency than anything else could IMO.

    So I guess my question is, what exactly are you complaining about from his shooting?

    He airballed an open 3 once and you saw it? Give me a break. Every NBA player has at one point or another.

    You don't like his follow through or form on his shot? Reggie's shot wasn't exactly a thing of beauty, lots of great shooters have different releases. If it works, it works.
    oh dear.. jason kidd is on this list, i do not know if your aware but its been known in the league for a long time that kidd was not a good shooter, and perhaps the only weakness of his game, the fact his shooting % is 42 just makes my point more valid, that stats can be at times misleading. kidd may have improved, but the majority of his career he was not known as a 3 pt assassain. this clearly illustrates my point that %'s can be misleading. moreoever, i would guess the majority of kidds shots are taken when he is open off of a double team, which helps greatly his %. if he were the primary focus of the defense like Dirk is, Kidd's % would probably drop to 34 %.

    kidd has never been a great shooter and yet he managed a 42 % number.. that should at least give you some clue that the numbers may be misleading.

    for all the expectations coming out of college that rush was a great 3 pt shooter, i guess i have not been impressed with his shooting abilities.

  16. #39

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Just to commpare him to some of the great 3pt shooters in the league..

    Paul Pierce 09-10 .414 3pt%
    Brandon Rush 09-10 .411
    Troy Murphy 09-10 .384
    Ray Allen 09-10 .363

    Brandon was 14th in the league in 3pt FG% with a minimum 50 attempts.

  17. #40

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, would anyone who answered no to this question, answer "Yes" if we replaced Brandon Rush with Shane Battier?
    Sorry still no. His defense is a threat like Rush but when you score less than double digits consistently I just can't bring myself to call that person a threat in any way offensively. The only exception I make to that is guys who win games with a final shot or stop an opposing team 4th quarter run like Robert Horry did.

    Rush and Battier are great defensive players but sorry if I don't respect thier 3 point shot that they hit 2 times in a game.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamble1 For This Useful Post:


  19. #41
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    RE: PacersPride

    All you are saying is that numbers can be misleading, but you have not made one coherent point as to what it is exactly that make's Brandon's stats misleading!

    So far you started off referencing one airball that Rush had, even maintaining at one point that Reggie Miller had NEVER in his entire career airballed an open 3.

    Then you also said, you don't like his follow through. Which again I will say, lots of great shooters have had unorthodox releases, even Reggie Miller.

    And Kidd has been a very good 3 point shooter since he arrived in Dallas, suggesting perhaps that his problem was never his shot, but rather his shot selection. He does get more open looks in Dallas and hits them at a very reliable rate. Which is the entire point of taking an open 3 pointer no?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. #42
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,505

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright, ive heard enough BS comments directed towards me. you losers need to realize i was making a point that Adam Morrison (who i believe won college POY) and his collegiate statistics do not mean damn thing in the nba. the guy posted rush's stats from college.. well here is something else some of you tools may not be aware of.. the 3 pt line is a helluva lot closer to the rim than in the nba.. so why the hell even bother posting his college stats.. its irrelevant. just like what adam morrison who was picked 3rd overall based on college accodalades is now ultimately irrelevant as well cause he has not done much in the nba now has he.

    some of you who claim your so damn smart and all knowing yet cannot even read b/t the lines on this simple analogy makes me realize how blindly foolish you are to the fact rush is not a consistently accurate 3 pt shooter.

    that was the point i was trying to make.. i didnt think i would need to spell out to some of you like 5 yr olds but apparently just b/c your raised in Indiana doesnt necessarily mean you have a lick of sense when it comes to this game.
    Brandon Rush is not Adam Morrison. How he has transitioned into the league does not exactly mirror the circumstances of Brandon.

    If you don't wanna go that way, then how about this.

    Brandon Rush's first two NBA seasons 3pt%:

    37.3% rookie
    41.1% Sophomore

    Reggie Miller's first two NBA seasons 3pt%:

    35.5% rookie
    40.2% Sophomore


    I never claimed to be smart, I just think it's a bad idea to blindly argue against numbers.

  21. #43
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just to commpare him to some of the great 3pt shooters in the league..

    Paul Pierce 09-10 .414 3pt%
    Brandon Rush 09-10 .411
    Troy Murphy 09-10 .384
    Ray Allen 09-10 .363

    Brandon was 14th in the league in 3pt FG% with a minimum 50 attempts.
    Like I said only 5 guys in the entire league shot MORE 3s than Rush AND had a higher 3 point percentage.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  22. #44
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Rush shoots 62 % from the free throw line.. 42 % from the field. your telling me this guy is an accurate shooter, but can only manage 62% from the free throw line, when no one is gaurding him and the shot is significantly closer?

    and i am suppose to believe that Rush is a consistent shooter, yet he can barely make 6 of 10 free throws.

    okay.. apparently good shooters in the nba knock down 42 percent from three but make only 60 percent of their free throws.

    its evident to me, if rush attempted anywhere near the 3's that granger or dunleavy averages his shooting percentage would drop significantly. if rush were actually more aggressive with his shot instead of simply shooting when he is wide open and stationary then his percentage would drop..

    give Granger the open looks that rush gets and Grangers 3 pt percentage would skyrocket to over 50 percent easily.

    ive said it before, and im gonna say it again, rush is not a consistently accurate 3 pt shooter regardless of how many yes votes there are on this thread; at least not at this point in his career anyways.

  23. #45

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just to commpare him to some of the great 3pt shooters in the league..

    Paul Pierce 09-10 .414 3pt%
    Brandon Rush 09-10 .411
    Troy Murphy 09-10 .384
    Ray Allen 09-10 .363

    Brandon was 14th in the league in 3pt FG% with a minimum 50 attempts.
    I think Rush is more of a Kapono than a Pierce or Allen.

  24. #46
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Everyone needs to back off with the personal commentary.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  26. #47
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    And for all those who said "Teams probably never game planned for Rush's shooting", I have to ask what were they game planning against us then? After Danny and Troy, Brandon's 3 point threat was about the only thing we had on offense last year, especially with the way JOB would usually cripple Roy for the opposing team so they rarely had to worry about him.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  27. #48

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And for all those who said "Teams probably never game planned for Rush's shooting", I have to ask what were they game planning against us then? After Danny and Troy, Brandon's 3 point threat was about the only thing we had on offense last year, especially with the way JOB would usually cripple Roy for the opposing team so they rarely had to worry about him.
    Maybe thats why we lost so many games...

  28. #49
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does it really matter enough to get down to 'loser' and 'tool' level?
    no it doesnt matter, but i believe i am entitled to stating such and such a person is a tool when they infer i have no sense of reality based on my POV regarding Rush.

  29. #50
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rush shoots 62 % from the free throw line.. 42 % from the field. your telling me this guy is an accurate shooter, but can only manage 62% from the free throw line, when no one is gaurding him and the shot is significantly closer?

    and i am suppose to believe that Rush is a consistent shooter, yet he can barely make 6 of 10 free throws.

    okay.. apparently good shooters in the nba knock down 42 percent from three but make only 60 percent of their free throws.

    its evident to me, if rush attempted anywhere near the 3's that granger or dunleavy averages his shooting percentage would drop significantly. if rush were actually more aggressive with his shot instead of simply shooting when he is wide open and stationary then his percentage would drop..

    give Granger the open looks that rush gets and Grangers 3 pt percentage would skyrocket to over 50 percent easily.

    ive said it before, and im gonna say it again, rush is not a consistently accurate 3 pt shooter regardless of how many yes votes there are on this thread; at least not at this point in his career anyways.
    Rush attempts over 3 threes a game on his career, how many would you like to see him attempt to get a reliable sample size?

    When answering this, please remember that you were willing to use his 3/10 performance thus far this season as a reliable indicator of his skill.

    Also, Dunleavy has only shot more 3s than Rush did last year once in his entire career, granted it was at a blistering 42% rate, but that year is a huge statistical outlier when you look at the rest of Dun's time in the NBA.

    Also, while free throws and 3's are both shooting the basketball and usually correlated to each other, it should be noted that they are still in fact two completely different scenarios. Also, I would wager that Rush shot one of the worst %'s in the NBA last season when he came to his mid-range jumper and his time spent around the basket, which are again totally different than what his 3 point shooting ability is and not what this thread is about.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Similar Threads

  1. What are we wanting from Rush.
    By dohman in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:59 PM
  2. Say we somehow land Evan Turner...
    By SMosley21 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:14 AM
  3. Tbird 2009 draft analysis #7: Eric Maynor
    By thunderbird1245 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. Remember the Name: Brandon Rush
    By rocksballer58 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:20 AM
  5. 4-16-2004
    By Ragnar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •