View Poll Results: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    53 43.09%
  • Is this real life?

    23 18.70%
  • No

    25 20.33%
  • Maybe - He hasn't shot enough for us to know (Hibbert)

    8 6.50%
  • Kill me. Kill me now. (count55)

    14 11.38%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 201 to 224 of 224

Thread: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

  1. #201
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,944
    Mood

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More important, who could possibly want a Brandon Rush shooting thread to be the hottest thread of summer?
    The thread may be hot, but that doesn't make it consistent.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  3. #202
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Why won't this thread just die already?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  5. #203
    Gotta Play Big
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,761

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavMartin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His defense and 3PT shooting has me thinking SA will sign him as for a Bruce Bowen-like role in a year or two.
    ...so we just threw away Bruce Bowen? Wow.

  6. #204
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Rush's stats his last season with the Pacers. last year with the Warriors, Rush was a consistent 3 pt shooter. but this thread pertains to his last season here with indiana. the stats do not lie. i think my point has been proven.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...1/brandon-rush

    i cannot embed these stats into the post here, but look it up.

    Rush had two good games in november out of 12-15. his best game was in a blowout win.. shocker right??

    he improved in december but half the good games again were blowouts.

    january he was awful. one good game shooting from 3 and guess what ... it was in a blowout win.

    feb - INCONSISTENT

    march- INCONSISTENT except for one or two blowout wins

    april - he sucked. one good game in a blowout.

    if someone can embed these stats i would appreciate it.

    so far all i have heard about is his 3% but taking a closer look it becomes clear; rush was very inconsistent with his 3 the final season he played for the pacers. of his 20 some good games, 75% of them were in blowout victories.. when the defensive effort from the opposing team was at its worst.

    review the stats. his previous season with GS.. he played much better and in fact was consistent. however his last year here with the pacers he was not consistent.

    i believe this thread can now be closed. the final verdict is Rush was not a 3 pt shooter his final season with the Indiana Pacers.

    end of discussion.
    Last edited by PacersPride; 08-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.

  7. #205
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,667

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More important, who could possibly want a Brandon Rush shooting thread to be the hottest thread of summer?
    No ****. I thought we dumped him in a trade. He's gone... So who really cares whether he's consistent or not.

    Or should we really get this thread hopping by bringing in Dunleavy to the conversation?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  9. #206
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Rush > Dunleavy

  10. #207
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,345

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    review the stats. his previous season with GS.. he played much better and in fact was consistent. however his last year here with the pacers he was not consistent.

    i believe this thread can now be closed. the final verdict is Rush was not a 3 pt shooter his final season with the Indiana Pacers.

    end of discussion.
    Brandon Rush final year with the Indiana Pacers: 93-223 (.417)

    Brandon Rush first year with Golden State Warriors: 99-219 (.452)

    I refuse to believe you are serious about this.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


  12. #208
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,320
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rush > Dunleavy
    Not in over-all basketball. Dunleavy really helped the offense flow. Rush was a much better defender.

  13. #209

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    You know a thread deserves to be closed when the discussion of Rush vs Dunleavy rises from the dead again.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DemonHunter1105 For This Useful Post:


  15. #210
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Silly. What NBA player isn't inconsistent from 3 point range, game to game? You're just flat out asking for the impossible. Do you only shoot layups when you play basketball? Nobody is consistent from 23 feet from the rim.

    The year of Brandon Rush you're singling out these are his 3 point percentages in each month.

    32%, 47%, 39%, 43%, 38%, 52%

    One single month under 38% from 3 point range. How horribly inconsistent.

    Just for fun, I looked at Kevin Durants season last year, since it was a normal 82 game year. Here were his %'s per month.

    23%, 41%, 35%, 31%, 45%, 24%

    Steve Nash in the last 82 game season?

    31%, 40%, 46%, 30%, 47%, 25%

    It's too bad those guys were inconsistent bums. I might want them on my team otherwise. I guarantee if you look at their game logs you'll see the same "inconsistency" you see from Rush. When you're talking about a sample size of 2-6 shots, it's going to be inconsistent from that distance. Go outside and measure your consistency in 6 shot increments, and see how consistent you are with nobody even guarding you.

    This thread can be closed now, it's obvious how silly this is.

    End of discussion.
    Last edited by xBulletproof; 08-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  17. #211
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,424

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rush had two good games in november out of 12-15. his best game was in a blowout win.. shocker right??

    he improved in december but half the good games again were blowouts.

    january he was awful. one good game shooting from 3 and guess what ... it was in a blowout win.

    feb - INCONSISTENT

    march- INCONSISTENT except for one or two blowout wins

    april - he sucked. one good game in a blowout.
    Brandon Rush
    Oct: Overall .324
    Above 50% 2 games
    above 40% 3 games
    Above 30% 4 games
    Below 30% 6 games
    games played 11
    10.7 ppg
    28.2 mpg
    FG% .469

    Nov: Overall .478
    Above 50% 6 games
    Above 40% 10 games
    Above 30% 12 games
    Below 30% 3 games
    Games Played 15
    13.1 ppg
    31.7 mpg
    FG% .445

    Dec: Overall .387
    Above 50% 5 games
    Above 40% 6 games
    Above 30% 8 games
    Below 30% 3 games
    Game Played 11
    8.1 ppg
    26.4 mpg
    FG% .386

    Jan: Overall .429
    Above 50% 3 games
    Above 40% 4 games
    Above 30% 5 games
    Below 30% 1 game
    Games Played 6
    6.0 ppg
    21.0 mpg
    FG% .414

    Feb: Overall .379
    Above 50% 5 games
    Above 40% 5 games
    Above 30% 10 games
    Below 30% 6 games
    Games played 18
    6.7 ppg
    24.5 mpg
    FG% .372

    Mar: Overall .526
    Above 50% 3 games
    Above 40% 3 games
    Above 30% 5 games
    Below 30% 1 game
    Games played 6
    8.0 ppg
    18.5 mpg
    FG% .436

    Post: Overall .750
    Above 50% 2 games
    Above 40% 2 games
    Above 30% 2 games
    Below 30% 1 games
    Games played 5
    3.2ppg
    11.0 mpg
    FG% .462

    max variance FG% .097 3pt% .426

    average variance FG% .041(.043 without playoffs) 3pt% .193(.097 without playoffs)

    max variance in mpg 20.7
    average variance in mpg 5.2

    and a comparison Kyle Korver

    Oct: Overall .438
    Above 50% 8 games
    above 40% 10 games
    Above 30% 10 games
    Below 30% 3 games
    games played 13
    10.3 ppg
    24.7 mpg
    FG% .470

    Nov: Overall .358
    Above 50% 7 games
    Above 40% 8 games
    Above 30% 8 games
    Below 30% 8 games
    Games Played 16
    8.2 ppg
    20.8 mpg
    FG% .402

    Dec: Overall .387
    Above 50% 7 games
    Above 40% 8 games
    Above 30% 10 games
    Below 30% 4 games
    Game Played 16
    7.3 ppg
    18.6 mpg
    FG% .418

    Jan: Overall .477
    Above 50% 5 games
    Above 40% 6 games
    Above 30% 10 games
    Below 30% 1 game
    Games Played 11
    8.5 ppg
    19.5 mpg
    FG% .478

    Feb: Overall .379
    Above 50% 6 games
    Above 40% 7 games
    Above 30% 11 games
    Below 30% 5 games
    Games played 16
    8.6 ppg
    18.1 mpg
    FG% .455

    Mar: Overall .321
    Above 50% 4 games
    Above 40% 4 games
    Above 30% 4 games
    Below 30% 4 game
    Games played 8
    7.6 ppg
    19.6 mpg
    FG% .396

    Post: Overall .423
    Above 50% 8 games
    Above 40% 8 games
    Above 30% 10 games
    Below 30% 5 games
    Games played 16
    6.6ppg
    17.3 mpg
    FG% .318


    max variance FG% .16 3pt% .156

    average variance FG% .051 (.045 without playoffs) 3-t% .076 (.071 without playoffs)

    max variance in mpg 19.8
    average variance in mpg 2.03

    I suggest you copy and paste these into two separate Notepad notes.
    Last edited by Eleazar; 08-02-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  19. #212
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,424

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    When comparing these two you will see that Korver is more consistent from month to month on average. This can be explained for two reasons. At the end of the season BRush exploded into a .526 3pt% which is high for anyone's standard, and a .750 for the playoffs (small sample size). This causes Rush's average variance from month to month to be high at .193. If you disregard the playoffs, that drops down to a .097 which is greater than Korver's .071, but not by it is a lot closer. There are also some other factors you need to look at such as, Rush suffered an injury in the middle of the season which kept him out for about a month (give or take), which can have an effect on a players consistency. Also Rush's average variance in minutes from month to month was almost 2.5 times higher than Korver's. Korver pretty much stayed relatively equal in minutes per game over the course of the season while Rush varied much more. Anyone who knows anything about sports understands that consistency in minutes means consistency in production, and inconsistent minutes means inconsistent production. Finally the last fact that needs to be considered is that we are comparing Rush's 3rd season to Korver's 9th season. It is typical for a younger player to be more inconsistent than a veteran. I would imagine if you went back and looked at Korver's third season he would be about as consistent as Rush.

  20. #213
    Gotta Play Big
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,761

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    The Great Brandon Rush...

    -smh

  21. #214
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Who said Brandon Rush is great? What are you reading?

    I guess you can exaggerate what is being said if it makes you feel better.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  23. #215
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    nobody even reads much of anything else someone has to say. i have made so many valid points throughout this thread and im done repeating them. everyones minds are already made up and its like talking to a wall in alot of ways.

    lets make this simple shall we. my original comment was during a game thread way back. i stated rush is not a good shooter or 3 pt shooter, something like that. p4e took offense to the comment and so here we are.

    i probably should have clarified but heck with it.. i think i was aneibrieated of some kind watcching the game somewhere and prob misspoke to some degree. the premise was simply that for all the talk about rush's shooting abilities, he is inconsistent. if rush is as consistent as many of you have voted than i do not understand why this guy is not an allstar or getting offerred more than 4M a season which is almost equivalent to a guy who played over in europe for several season and had half a good season and is paid appoximately the same as rush.

    if rush is a knock down 3 pt shooter than why is he not starting. he is better defensively and more athletic than many of the other above average shooters in this league. i mean even rashard lewis got paid a max and the only thing i know that guy can do is jack up 3's. if rush per the votes is a consistent shooter from deep, than he neeeds to start firing em up at will so he can get paid.

    anyways. as i was eluding to earlier. i prob shoulda just said rush is not a consistent shot. i mean the guy flippin airballed a wide open 3. i remember like it was last season. i have nothing against rush but the guy was a total dissapointment here. i like many held Obrien accountable.. and even hoped rush would return as primary backup off the bench at both sg/sf - his size is an advantage.

    the title of this thread is irrelevant because its next to impossible to define consistent in this context.

    lets just ask the question, is rush a consistent shooter overall. i without hesitation say no. in fact, rush always seemed uncomfortable unless he was shooting from deep wide open. even his 12 foot jumpshots just felt like they were not going in most of the time.. i can understand this because there are some spots on the court a player is not as skilled, heck even rush was bad at ft's.

    is rush a consistent shooter overall.. NO. is he a good 3 pt shooter, i guess, but the majority of his good shooting games were with large leads. i def believe rush is more talented than he has demonstrated at least w the Pacers, but his play was always lackluster 75% of the time, but he would play good defense most nights.

    bottom line:

    rush is good shooter when he can set and get his shot off. dont expect him to come off a screen and score, or even create his own. is rush a good shooter ... at times, but he can dissappear from one game or 5 game stretch at a time. maybe it was Obriens style.. tho it would tend to benefit rush one would think?? never knew what to expect from rush..

    granted players have off nights, but too often rush would contribute little off the bench vs weaker opponents.

    for the sake of argument; i will say rush is a above average to good 3 pt shooter when the right circumstances is presented. i just do not see rush ever in a role of even a korver, where he can come off the bench and light you up.. throw jj reddick in that group as well. korver/reddick those guys will take more aggressive shots and its probably the reason they have lower %s than rush.. but i would take them over rush anyday as that shooting specialist off the bench.

    who would you all have chosen to have during the heat pacers semi conference finals.. they all play pretty much the same position. rush's defense is the only reason he is even included in that conversation, but strictly shooting, its not even close.

    sure rush's % is solid, its because he only takes good shots within the flow of the offense, which is fine, but for whatever reason it is that i cannot put my finger on.. i still trust a guy like korver or reddick over rush even tho the %s indicate otherwise.

    i still do not see him as consistent but thats okay.. and its okay you all believe he is consistent.. just have different POV's and defined meanings of consistent that vary.

    in unison im sure many of us see rush the same way. as primarily a wing off then bench that can come in and give you solid d, and every 1 game out of 4 will score. nothing special, and not a guy i see making a significant impact in the postseason.

    lastly, i also do not understand with all the skill rush possesses why this guy was so difficult to trade. any of the many yes voters feel welcome to shed some insight on any of the above mentioned statements.

  24. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat


  25. #217
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    I won't quote or address the entire post before, but how many players are all stars because they're consistent from 3 and play good D? Not to mention play in a small market.

    Goodness, I know people didn't like Rush, but I figured most agreed he could knock down a deep shot and D up.
    Last edited by ECKrueger; 08-02-2012 at 10:02 PM.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  27. #218
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [IMG][/IMG]
    easy solution. do not read the thread.

    this from a guy who is on record as saying ryan anderson is equal to or better than david west. vnzla i bet gets a real kick out of not being considered the village idiot for a change.



    you ever find your ball**** to post again on the "Legend will win EOY" thread.
    Last edited by PacersPride; 08-02-2012 at 10:57 PM.

  28. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    easy solution. do not read the thread.

    this from a guy who is on record as saying ryan anderson is equal to or better than david west. vnzla i bet gets a real kick out of not being considered the village idiot for a change.



    you ever find your ball**** to post again on the "Legend will win EOY" thread.


  29. #220
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,876

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    can i change my vote to "Kill me. Kill me now"?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  31. #221
    Member WhoLovesYaBaby?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    625
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just for funsies...

    Yay or nay.
    The only thing that will ever be "consistent" about Rush is that he will always have a decent year when his contract is expiring.

    Kind of like the sainted McRoberts and a few dozen other players in the league.

  32. #222
    Member pacergod2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,886
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Sorry, I didn't read this whole thread, because I haven't had much time to even be on here lately, but I will say this as someone who really likes Brandon's game.

    The idea that anybody is a consistent three point shooter is contradictory. You are asking for consistency from the least inconsistent shot in basketball? Nonsense.

    But I digress... Brandon is a fantastic three point shooter, because he typically takes smart shots within the offense. He continues ball movement when the shot isn't there and knocks down a hell of a lot of threes when he is open. I am looking forward to seeing Brandon in GS this year playing next to Curry. I think Curry is easily the best PG that Brandon will play with. He didn't get a huge sample size of games to get comfortable with Curry. I think we will see a better Brandon Rush this year, because this offense is going to suit him much better than anything we had or a team with Monta Ellis holding the ball until there are two seconds on the shot clock. I think Brandon's career would be looked at much differently if he had found a team that fit his skill set better. Hopefully this GS offense is better than what they were doing last year.

    Brandon is a championship caliber first wing off the bench, who is a very capable starter on half the teams in the league. His three point shooting is very good, IMO. Much of this has to do with his form and his excellent balance. Now if he would be a bit more aggressive playing to a more diverified offensive game, then he would give you more like 15 ppg and great defense. He has a good mid range shot that he doesn't utilize nearly enough, especially considering his balance and leg strength are his greatest asset as a player. I just hope he continues to grow as a player. I know I will be rooting for him to do well against everyone but the Pacers.

    I'm still going to look into getting Green across my Pacers #25 jersey, though.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

  33. #223
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,493

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat



    For Pete's sake,

    LET IT DIE.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  34. #224
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,770

    Default Re: Is Brandon Rush a consistent 3 point threat

    Yea I hate to lock threads but this is just starting to spiral out of control.

    I am certain I've spoken to a couple of you before but again could we please stop with the insulting of one another. It does no good for anyone and does not advance your point of view forward at all and in fact distracts from it generally.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. What are we wanting from Rush.
    By dohman in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:59 PM
  2. Say we somehow land Evan Turner...
    By SMosley21 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:14 AM
  3. Tbird 2009 draft analysis #7: Eric Maynor
    By thunderbird1245 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. Remember the Name: Brandon Rush
    By rocksballer58 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:20 AM
  5. 4-16-2004
    By Ragnar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •