Thread: befuddled!!!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default befuddled!!!!

i dont even know where to begin.. went to the game tonight and i knew we were gonna lose even when we were up.. the turnovers are atrocious!!

we are the dallas cowboys of the nba w/o the hype.. our team is poorly coached, and lacks DISCIPLINE!! thats why we lose games we should win.

Hibbert is going to be a stud, but we have a coach who has no idea how to use him.. same with DC.

why the h3ll are we playing Ford over AJ, Posey over Hansbro, Dun over George.. ok i get dun over george but the minute differential does not add up.

i hate the teams 3 point philosophy! Bird you are a LEGEND and i have faith in you but why the h3ll do you keep JOB as this teams coach?????

Larry i get that you could shoot the three like so few could but this is the wrong formula for this team to succeed. sorry all for my rant but i just dont get how this team continues to suck.

with all that said.. i still have faith were headed the right direction but until we get a coach in here like Rick Carlisle.. were going nowhere fast. damnit i miss the days where it was a given we win 50.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PacersPride For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: befuddled!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i dont even know where to begin.. went to the game tonight and i knew we were gonna lose even when we were up.. the turnovers are atrocious!!

we are the dallas cowboys of the nba w/o the hype.. our team is poorly coached, and lacks DISCIPLINE!! thats why we lose games we should win.

Hibbert is going to be a stud, but we have a coach who has no idea how to use him.. same with DC.

why the h3ll are we playing Ford over AJ, Posey over Hansbro, Dun over George.. ok i get dun over george but the minute differential does not add up.

i hate the teams 3 point philosophy! Bird you are a LEGEND and i have faith in you but why the h3ll do you keep JOB as this teams coach?????

Larry i get that you could shoot the three like so few could but this is the wrong formula for this team to succeed. sorry all for my rant but i just dont get how this team continues to suck.

with all that said.. i still have faith were headed the right direction but until we get a coach in here like Rick Carlisle.. were going nowhere fast. damnit i miss the days where it was a given we win 50.

POST OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty AGREE 100000% I WAS CUSSING AT MY SEAT AFTER THE GAME(never has happened).

crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar

This could have gone in the post game thread, bro. Imagine if every poster thought that their thoughts on a post game were so important that it deserved its own thread.

Dozens, Hundreds of threads? a game?

EDIT: I'm sorry if I came off like a butt. But it is what it is.
    Last edited by BringJackBack; 11-05-2010 at 11:20 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BringJackBack For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    POST OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty AGREE 100000% I WAS CUSSING AT MY SEAT AFTER THE GAME(never has happened).
    thanks Pacer4ever.. i kinda went on a rant there and im off the soapbox.. but the DISCIPLINE his team has is a direct reflection of the coach's loosey goosey chucking 3's philosophy. we need structure and discipline and this team does not have it!!!!

these freaking break away opportunities where we turn the ball over cannot be directly placed on O'brien but damint.. his style does have an affect on the team.

our offense is pitiful, yet we have the talent. we lose at home to a bucks team w/o bogut...

and another thing.. why is hansbro not given at least 20 minutes.. i was gonna wait until 20 games in to give my evaluation of O'brien.. but im just sickened to my stomach w/ his run and gun style... i want a freaking real coach in here.. bring in Bob Knight for if we have too.. i want some sort of structure on offense.

i just dont get what Bird sees in O'brien... i really dont. im at a loss for words. O'brien has ruined granger and i just hope Bird does something soon or im afraid to say that the pacers are gonna no longer be the indiana pacers... they will be the Vegas pacers or cease to exist altogether.

I was also at the game and I honestly think that Solo can trip over air he's that uncoordinated. They really try way to many 3's Mcbob chucking up shots needs to end very quickly he's a hack machine as well. I love the tempo the lineup of granger hibbert psycho t and collison bring to the game. Once Paul George develops a consistent jumper you put some meat on him he can be a freak like Josh Smith no doubt about it.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This could have gone in the post game thread, bro. Imagine if every poster thought that their thoughts on a post game were so important that it deserved its own thread.

Dozens, Hundreds of threads? a game?

EDIT: I'm sorry if I came off like a butt. But it is what it is.
    my bad BJB.. i normally follow protocol and rarely start my own thread.. but i just needed to vent.. point taken!

cant believe we lost this game to the bucks at home following a blowout to the 76ers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersPride For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by DavisBoyz3233 View Post
    I was also at the game and I honestly think that Solo can trip over air he's that uncoordinated. They really try way to many 3's Mcbob chucking up shots needs to end very quickly he's a hack machine as well. I love the tempo the lineup of granger hibbert psycho t and collison bring to the game. Once Paul George develops a consistent jumper you put some meat on him he can be a freak like Josh Smith no doubt about it.
    i hear ya DDAD bros! i like what George brings to the floor.. but i said the same thing bout Granger 2 1/2 seasons ago and now all he does is chuck 3's.

i just really miss the good times this franchise use to bring.

Well thats the thing that worries me about George now is how much he's focusing on shooting 3's but i mean if you watched him he was jumping outta the gym on boards there is no way the Pacers can be able to make it to the next level with two games that play exactly the same George needs to be the athletic freak that can be a game changer that he can potentially be.

Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    i want a freaking real coach in here.. bring in Bob Knight for if we have too.. i want some sort of structure on offense.
    Honestly I couldn't think of a better coach to hire than Bob Knight. Not only does Indiana need a Coach Knight the league needs more coaches like Knight. The league as a whole in undisciplined, and too star driven. Coaches like Knight who have a strong willful personality would be able to bring it back to where it is about the team instead of the players.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    Honestly I couldn't think of a better coach to hire than Bob Knight. Not only does Indiana need a Coach Knight the league needs more coaches like Knight. The league as a whole in undisciplined, and too star driven. Coaches like Knight who have a strong willful personality would be able to bring it back to where it is about the team instead of the players.
    Thank you! Just what I said we need a guy whos not afraid tho grab a guy by his nuts and give em a twist.

PacerDude

There are 2 pieces of poop left on this team: coach JOB and Mike Dunleavy.

(the other smaller poops don't matter... solo, dahntay)

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Discipline is one thing I noticed over the course of the game that the Bucks clearly had and we did not. I was watching them on offense and thinking, damn, they're really not doing anything that we're incapable of doing *shrug*. I am so tired of hearing that this system maximizes our players abilities when our coach doesn't even use the most effective players and plays people out of position. I also think we should start a free a.j. price thread. I think BrushWithDeath said a few postgame threads ago that tj can win you a game but he'll lose you three. I am so tired of seeing tj playing one on five and has the ball in his hands until 10 seconds are left on the clock to watch him drive jump up in the air and miss a layup or turn the ball over. Also no more soso jones...ever...please...i'm begging, how bad does someone have to suck before they get benched? I get the impression that if someone had played in the D - League for 10 years they'd get a start on this team just because they're a vet.

Dream Big

I think TJ has elevated his game especially on the defensive end and his minutes are well deserved.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    I think TJ has elevated his game especially on the defensive end and his minutes are well deserved.
    over AJ? gonna have to disagree.. ford will not be wearing blue & gold after this season, and like one other poster had mentioned some time ago.. if ford cannot be traded by midseason, cut him.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersPride For This Useful Post: