Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 451 to 462 of 462

Thread: Pacers vs. Hornets

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, they're arguing about colleges.
    Their college careers wouldn't even be up for a debate since ones a footnote and the other is a collegiate icon.

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAustin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Their college careers wouldn't even be up for a debate since ones a footnote and the other is a collegiate icon.
    Who cares about what they did in college? lest wait until they do something in the NBA and we can talk about who is better than who, can we do that please?

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who cares about what they did in college? lest wait until they do something in the NBA and we can talk about who is better than who, can we do that please?
    Who does care about what they did in college? Everyone knows how that went so no reason to debate it that's why I said it has noting to do with college.

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAustin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who does care about what they did in college? Everyone knows how that went so no reason to debate it that's why I said it has noting to do with college.
    But you keep mentioning college.

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you keep mentioning college.
    Keep would make it seem like I have said it a lot?

  6. #456
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,828

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAustin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whats your point? Josh has 2 and a half more years of NBA practices and he still isn't better.
    thanks for the correction and the guy who mentioned he played 2 years of college ball. I was just trying to point out how young the guy is and add perspective to the first three years of Mcroberts career. How much older doesn't really matter just that people realize that Josh is growing up in the NBA and that he is different than your typical third year player when viewed through historical statistics. It isn't the rookie vs. the vet, these are both young guys with room to grow. Ultimately there are minutes available for both of them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:


  8. #457

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Sheesh...the departure of Troy have some serious negative effect on you people...

    Maybe we should bring him back to bring peace to PD land...

  9. #458

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    I think it is still premature to tell who's better than the other. Simply because they are yet to prove themselves in the NBA level. Josh has been at the end of the bench for his whole tenure at the NBA, while Tyler had a cut short rookie season due to injuries and illness.

    For me, I don't care who starts. The only thing that matters is while they are being given minutes to play, they must produce on both ends of the floor to contribute to more wins this season, or the coming seasons should they stay as Pacers players.

    Let's just watch the games during the season and from there let's use their production to tell who's better than the other.

  10. #459

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    hey is mcroberts left handed or right handed?

    he shoots left handed, but dunks right handed all the time and he throws the ball right handed. he's very unusual.

    what hand does he wright with if anybodys gotten an autograph from him in person?

  11. #460

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    What caught my eye in this game was Paul George's excellent defense on Chris Paul for a couple of possessions. I think he's going to be okay defending both wing positions once he gains experience+reputation. Very quick for his length.

    I hope Pops beats Joe Alexander for that roster spot with the Hornets. Both are poor players, but Alexander can be really annoying.

  12. #461
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by cordobes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What caught my eye in this game was Paul George's excellent defense on Chris Paul for a couple of possessions. I think he's going to be okay defending both wing positions once he gains experience+reputation. Very quick for his length.

    I hope Pops beats Joe Alexander for that roster spot with the Hornets. Both are poor players, but Alexander can be really annoying.
    ya that what a couple of us noticed about PG24. He shut down Chris when he was guarding him.

  13. #462
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,617

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by cordobes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What caught my eye in this game was Paul George's excellent defense on Chris Paul for a couple of possessions. I think he's going to be okay defending both wing positions once he gains experience+reputation. Very quick for his length.

    I hope Pops beats Joe Alexander for that roster spot with the Hornets. Both are poor players, but Alexander can be really annoying.
    Alexander has no real basketball skills

    Buddinger went to the second round and can whipe the floor with this "athlete"
    Sittin on top of the world!

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Pacers Digest F.A.Q. Thread
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 04:24 PM
  3. IBJ > Pacers' Next Fight? Damage Control
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:23 PM
  4. My Original Article
    By scar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:17 AM
  5. Hornets could lose more than a game tonight
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •