Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Pacers vs. Hornets

Banned

Default Re: Pacers vs. Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, they're arguing about colleges.
    Their college careers wouldn't even be up for a debate since ones a footnote and the other is a collegiate icon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAustin View Post
    Their college careers wouldn't even be up for a debate since ones a footnote and the other is a collegiate icon.
    Who cares about what they did in college? lest wait until they do something in the NBA and we can talk about who is better than who, can we do that please?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    Who cares about what they did in college? lest wait until they do something in the NBA and we can talk about who is better than who, can we do that please?
    Who does care about what they did in college? Everyone knows how that went so no reason to debate it that's why I said it has noting to do with college.

Banned

Who does care about what they did in college? Everyone knows how that went so no reason to debate it that's why I said it has noting to do with college.
    But you keep mentioning college.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    But you keep mentioning college.
    Keep would make it seem like I have said it a lot?

Whats your point? Josh has 2 and a half more years of NBA practices and he still isn't better.
    thanks for the correction and the guy who mentioned he played 2 years of college ball. I was just trying to point out how young the guy is and add perspective to the first three years of Mcroberts career. How much older doesn't really matter just that people realize that Josh is growing up in the NBA and that he is different than your typical third year player when viewed through historical statistics. It isn't the rookie vs. the vet, these are both young guys with room to grow. Ultimately there are minutes available for both of them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:

Sheesh...the departure of Troy have some serious negative effect on you people...

Maybe we should bring him back to bring peace to PD land...

I think it is still premature to tell who's better than the other. Simply because they are yet to prove themselves in the NBA level. Josh has been at the end of the bench for his whole tenure at the NBA, while Tyler had a cut short rookie season due to injuries and illness.

For me, I don't care who starts. The only thing that matters is while they are being given minutes to play, they must produce on both ends of the floor to contribute to more wins this season, or the coming seasons should they stay as Pacers players.

Let's just watch the games during the season and from there let's use their production to tell who's better than the other.

hey is mcroberts left handed or right handed?

he shoots left handed, but dunks right handed all the time and he throws the ball right handed. he's very unusual.

what hand does he wright with if anybodys gotten an autograph from him in person?

What caught my eye in this game was Paul George's excellent defense on Chris Paul for a couple of possessions. I think he's going to be okay defending both wing positions once he gains experience+reputation. Very quick for his length.

I hope Pops beats Joe Alexander for that roster spot with the Hornets. Both are poor players, but Alexander can be really annoying.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes View Post
    What caught my eye in this game was Paul George's excellent defense on Chris Paul for a couple of possessions. I think he's going to be okay defending both wing positions once he gains experience+reputation. Very quick for his length.

I hope Pops beats Joe Alexander for that roster spot with the Hornets. Both are poor players, but Alexander can be really annoying.
    ya that what a couple of us noticed about PG24. He shut down Chris when he was guarding him.

Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes View Post

Alexander has no real basketball skills

Buddinger went to the second round and can whipe the floor with this "athlete"
    Sittin on top of the world!