Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 62

Thread: Pacer fans are spoiled

  1. #26
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm just trying to gather if there is really anything we haven't heard before in the OP.
    Originality wasn't the point.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  3. #27

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Rebuilding takes about 5 years that's normal.

    If we didn't make some nice trades back in 2000 we would have had to start all over then and the fans would have probably understood better.

    As fans we are by nature impatient. We don't want to hear "5 year plan" unless your a Nets fan. Even Larry's "3 year plan" has taken some criticism. Maybe we are being too optimistic because our 3 year plan doesn't even end until next year.

    Area 55 where cheering loud happens. Go Pacers!

  4. #28
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Originality wasn't the point.
    Don't make me make you sit next to me again.

  5. #29

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There has been nothing wrong in my opinion with these folks expecting more in value than they have been receiving.
    Sure. There's nothing wrong with wanting a better result. Nothing wrong with that at all.

    What I said was that some older fans have "a sour, intransigent attitude and a clouded judgment." I think that is true, and that is much less defensible than simply wanting the Pacers to win more games.





    .
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  6. #30
    2014 Champs HeliumFear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fort Branch,IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    369
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Watching the Pacers go from contenders to perenial no man's land shoe ins faster than a speeding falcon punch sure has spoiled me.
    Pacers,baby!

  7. #31

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Expectations are key

    If your expectations for the team didn't change after the brawl then you've set yourself up for disapointment. Having to get rid of O'neal, Artest, Tinsley & Jackson broke our continuity. We have recovered nicely. Wouldn't you take the Pacer roster over the Pistons anyday?

    Area 55 is bringing it tonight. Go Pacers!
    Last edited by indianapolismarkus; 10-19-2010 at 02:10 AM.

  8. #32
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Expectations are key

    If your expectations for the team didn't change after the brawl then you've set yourself up for disapointment. Having to get rid of O'neal, Artest, Tinsley & Jackson broke our continuity. We have recovered nicely. Wouldn't you take the Pacer roster over the Pistons anyday?

    Let's not call some of our great fans like Uncle Buck, Hoop Fanatic & RWB sour and intransigent.

    Area 55 is bringing it tonight. Go Pacers!
    Your roster being more attractive than the 27-win pistons is reason for glee?

  9. #33
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,180

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your roster being more attractive than the 27-win pistons is reason for glee?
    It's reason to realize things could be worse.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  11. #34

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's not call some of our great fans like Uncle Buck, Hoop Fanatic & RWB sour and intransigent.
    Please don't tie my comment to particular people. I didn't say it to stir discord, but to shift the focus from what you called "novice" fans to what I think is the real problem.

    UncleBuck is as clear-headed about the Pacers as anybody. He's the opposite or sour and clouded. He and I are matter and anti-matter of most issues, but I respect the heck out of his basketball judgment.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Putnam For This Useful Post:


  13. #35

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    The Pistons came from Indiana.

    We have never beat the Bad Boys in the playoffs and can't wait to get payback. We were on top of the NBA mountain and were kicked off like no other by those hated kids from Detroit with a little help from their fans.

    No matter your age anyone can get sour if they've had the wrong expectations.

    Area 55 loud and crazy. Go Pacers!
    Last edited by indianapolismarkus; 10-16-2010 at 03:49 PM.

  14. #36
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pistons were taken from Indiana.

    We have never beat the Bad Boys in the playoffs and can't wait to get payback. We were on top of the NBA mountain and were kicked off like no other by those hated kids from Detroit with a little help from their fans.

    No matter your age anyone can get sour if they've had the wrong expectations.

    Area 55 loud and crazy. Go Pacers!
    Wow, so 53 years later and you've had a team for %90 of that, and youre still bitter over losing the pistons?

    Nobody "took" the pistons from you. You weren't even alive back then. Stop pretending to be offended.

    You were also never on top of the nba mountain. Ever. If the pistons had not existed, there's still no guarentee ron wouldnt have self destructed at some other point. This is something else you need to accept.

  15. #37

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pacers win their fist preseason game against a poor Wolves team. Minnesota is trying to win as many preseason games as they can because they know once the regular season starts they will not be winning very often. Through the first three games the Pacers were 0-3 and the Wolves 3-0. Not because Minnesota has a better team but because they are in win now mode. They are feeling the backlash from their fans because they are a poorly run franchise that can never get over the fact that the Lakers should be their team.

    Jim O'Brien is also fealing the pressure. After tinkering with the lineups in the second half of the first three games with horrible results he's had to shore up the rotations so the novice fans will stop bickering. After three meaningless preseason games he's had to stop experimenting with the lineups and stop trying to develop the end of the bench.

    Indiana has not had a coach for more than four years since Slick Leonard's twelve year stint ended in 1980. We were a poorly run francise untill Donnie Walsh came in the mid 80's. In the early 90's we had a playoff team but couldn't convince a good coach to come here till Lary Brown in the mid 90's. That's when things took off.

    We had a nice run that ended in going to the Finals in 2000. Then we made some trades that brought us Jermaine O'neal, Ron Artest and Brad Miller and we made another playoff run. Making the playoffs for 16 out of 17 years has spoiled the fans. The novice fans need to appreciate how hard it is to build a playoff team.

    Jim O'Brien has been criticized too harshly by some short sighted fans. We need to realize that we are still in transition and are rebuilding on the fly. We should be happy that Larry Bird talked Jim O'Brien in coming here and that we don't have a rookie coach to go along with our young roster.

    It's been a shock to our system that we've gone from a half court team to a running team but we don't have Rik Smits and Jermaine O'neal in the post commanding double teams. Roy Hibbert is trying to be our man in the post but is still young, awkward and still learning but has a work ethic that gives us confidence that he'll succeed. Don't forget that it took Rik Smits and Jermaine O'neal some time to get it going.

    Larry Bird has took some unfair criticism also. The biggest blemish on his record is drafting Shawne Williams 17th in 2006 but look at his contemporaries. Twelve through twenty look like this: Hilton Armstrong, Thabo Sefolosha, Ronnie Brewer, Cedric Simmons, Rodney Carney, Shawne Williams, Oleksiy Pecherov, Quincy Douby, Renaldo Balkman. To be fair Donnie Walsh was in charge until april 2008.

    The Pacers have turned Jermaine O'neal, Troy Murphy and Shawne Williams into Roy Hibbert, T.J. Ford, Darren Collison and Magnum Rolle. They have drafted Danny Granger, Tyler Hansbrough and Paul George in the first round at 17, 13, 10. Also have turned Jarryd Bayless into Josh McRoberts and Brandon Rush. Then we have had two second round steals in A.J. Price and Lance Stephenson. The last time we've had a second round steal was Antonio Davis in 1990.

    Larry Bird's three year plan is looking good. After this year when we will have some cap space to hopefully bring in a nice veteran in a slim class of free agents and have another chance to draft between 17 and 10. We will finally have the roster that we can be proud of for many years.

    These last few years have been frustrating and in alot of ways mirror the late 80's. We should be thankful that we've bottomed out at only 32 wins. Do you remember the four strait 20 win seasons we had in the early to mid 80's. That monumental failure set up the success in the 90's.

    The Pacers have spoiled us. Who else could build a team without any top 9 picks. It's been 20 years since we've had a season so bad. How many teams can say that?

    We were 27th in the league in attendence last year. The Colts are bringing in 50,000+ fans every game but do you think once Manning retires the fans will be patient while they get another quarterback?

    In 1985 the year of the first lottery many fans jumped on the bandwagon when we got the second pick and were rewarded in the 90's. By the mid 90's it was hard to get a good seat. People need to reserve there seats now because conventual wisdom will tell you that starting next year good seats will be getting harder to come by.

    Let's not be novice short sighted spoiled fans. Let's enjoy the run the Pacers are about to make and appreciate the hard work this organization has done.

    Me and my fellow area 55ers will see you at the game. Go Pacers!
    Best read in a long time and much much better than the average post that I've been reading here every day, 7 days per week. In fact, I'm beginning to get very tired reading on this site because there are so many worthless posts from weak-minded fans with NO perspective whatsoever. Just whine whine whine about LB, JOB, Rush, Lance, or whoever else is having a bad night or bad game or bad start to a young life.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TooBigNdaPaint For This Useful Post:


  17. #38
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,561

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Is it really a bad thing to be spoiled? Shouldn't a fan want there team to go undefeated and win the championship every year? To me that is what I want to see every year. I know it won't happen, but it doesn't mean I am going to lower my standards. I expect the teams I'm a fan of to excel and if they don't I'm not going to be happy until they do. Do you really think that it is best for the organization if we just passively root for the team no matter how terrible they are? Selling out every night even if they never win? Being spoiled isn't a bad thing.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  19. #39
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There was a time where Pacers fans were spoiled and Colts fans were not.

    Hopefully it can all balance out.
    Personally I'd be thrilled if we could both be spoiled.

  20. #40
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,638

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Same fans that didn't go to watch a Pacers team featuring 4 future or present all-stars capable of going the full 5 games against a top 2-3 team with multiple HOFs on the roster (Reggie, Det, Dale, Rik).

    Why should they be any different now. For you kids in your 18-25 range you are experiencing nearly the same thing we went through from 88-93. Even now you look back and go "when they got Larry Brown and got good..." as if the squad before then stunk or something. Bob Hill was our Isiah, Brown was our Carlisle. The talent was there, it just needed to be coached properly.

    And at the time you couldn't get 2 people to care about going to games.


    They didn't sell out season Colts tix till they were making runs at undefeated seasons. Just getting 10 wins and into the playoffs with Manning, Edge and Marvin wasn't enough to convince enough fans to sell out all 8 home games, let alone sell them out as season ticket packages.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:


  22. #41

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    2004 Pacers were championship contenders.

    That season we were first in the central division, first seed in the eastern conference with the best record in the league. We had a relatively young squad that could compete for a championship for years to come.

    We lose in the conferance finals to the eventual champion Pistons. The next year we can't wait to get payback on those hated Pistons for upsetting us. The ninth game of the next season we go into Detroit to prove a point.

    We stomped them 97-82 it wasn't even close. Wallace gets frustrated at the end of the game and tries to pick a fight with Artest. Then the infamous fan that throws that multi-million dollar beer. Ron did what us Pacer fans would have done if we were there. Find that guy and kick his tail. Ron wait, that's our job not yours! He couldn't wait.

    That is the single most devistating moment in Pacer history. That probably cost Reggie a ring. That day was a small bump in the road for Detroit compared to Indiana. We have carried that pain for years and will get payback someday.

    Area 55 was loud tonight. Go Pacers
    Last edited by indianapolismarkus; 10-16-2010 at 06:18 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indianapolismarkus For This Useful Post:


  24. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same fans that didn't go to watch a Pacers team featuring 4 future or present all-stars capable of going the full 5 games against a top 2-3 team with multiple HOFs on the roster (Reggie, Det, Dale, Rik).

    Why should they be any different now. For you kids in your 18-25 range you are experiencing nearly the same thing we went through from 88-93. Even now you look back and go "when they got Larry Brown and got good..." as if the squad before then stunk or something. Bob Hill was our Isiah, Brown was our Carlisle. The talent was there, it just needed to be coached properly.

    And at the time you couldn't get 2 people to care about going to games.


    They didn't sell out season Colts tix till they were making runs at undefeated seasons. Just getting 10 wins and into the playoffs with Manning, Edge and Marvin wasn't enough to convince enough fans to sell out all 8 home games, let alone sell them out as season ticket packages.
    they will come back just wait till we start winning this city is a band wagon city.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  26. #43
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2004 Pacers were championship contenders.

    That season we were first in the central division, first seed in the eastern conference with the best record in the league. We had a relatively young squad that could compete for a championship for years to come.

    We lose in the conferance finals to the eventual champion Pistons. The next year we can't wait to get payback on those hated Pistons for upsetting us. The ninth game of the next season we go into Detroit to prove a point.

    We stomped them 97-82 it wasn't even close. Wallace gets frustrated at the end of the game and tries to pick a fight with Artest. Then the infamous fan that throws that multi-million dollar beer. Ron does what us Pacer fans would have done if we were there. Find that guy and kick his tail. Ron wait, that's our job not yours! He couldn't wait.

    That is the single most devistating moment in Pacer history. That probably cost Reggie a ring. That day was a small bump in the road for Detroit compared to Indiana. We have carried that pain for years and will get payback someday.

    Area 55 was loud tonight. Go Pacers
    Quite the self-serving version of history you have there....

    I dont discuss 11/19 here, and I wont now. But spare me the cheap thetrics and the self serving revisionist history, please.

  27. #44

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it really a bad thing to be spoiled? Shouldn't a fan want there team to go undefeated and win the championship every year? To me that is what I want to see every year. I know it won't happen, but it doesn't mean I am going to lower my standards. I expect the teams I'm a fan of to excel and if they don't I'm not going to be happy until they do. Do you really think that it is best for the organization if we just passively root for the team no matter how terrible they are? Selling out every night even if they never win? Being spoiled isn't a bad thing.
    Yes, it is bad to be spoiled. Fans that are spoiled lack appreciation. No, a true fan shouldn't want to go undefeated and win a championship every year. Because your right it won't happen. Yes, it does mean you need to lower or raise your standards or expectations every year. Yes, you should expect your team to excel or live up to their potential. No, you shouldn't passively root for your team. If your team is bad you need to know why. If a team is bad because it is mismanaged then don't go. If your team is bad because it's a natural progression like someone retires or gets hurt then yes, a true fan goes anyway.

    Area 55 where we root for the home team. Go Pacers!
    Last edited by indianapolismarkus; 10-16-2010 at 06:57 AM.

  28. #45
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do Pacer fans think of my cheap, theatrical, self-serving, revision of history?
    Ive been here for 7 years. You've been here for 7 days. It's one thing to resent the Pistons,but you cross the line of reality when you paint ron artest as a folk hero.


    Im not even referring to 11/19 when I ask this: has any player ever done more damage to his own team than Ron Artest?
    Last edited by Kstat; 10-16-2010 at 06:57 AM.

  29. #46

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron does what us Pacer fans would have done if we were there. Find that guy and kick his tail.
    Nope. Never in a million years.

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do Pacer fans think of my cheap, theatrical, self-serving, revision of history?
    I think you are wrong about it. (And there's nothing to be gained by taunting KStat.)


    Quote Originally Posted by KStat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    has any player ever done more damage to his own team than Ron Artest?
    Shoeless Joe Jackson, maybe? Or Gil Gamesh.
    Last edited by Putnam; 10-16-2010 at 08:07 AM.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Putnam For This Useful Post:


  31. #47
    Call me Kauffie Kaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by indianapolismarkus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Kstat is Dave Bing your dad?
    You know, grow up. You just started posting here. Nothing wrong with healthy debate but there is no need to talk about who people's parents are.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaufman For This Useful Post:


  33. #48
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,039

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Overall nice article. I don't agree with the basic premise though. I don't think most Pacer fans at this stage are spoiled.

    I do agree that those who lived through the Reggie years were spoiled by the team. However, I think that has worn off for the most part. IMO, most people have adjusted their expectations. I know I would just like to see the team improve even if they don't make the playoffs and stop doing silly off court stuff. Is that asking too much?

    Anyway, the Pacers have lost a lot of fans over the last decade. The people who have stuck with this team through the trials deserve more credit than being called spoiled.

    By the way, I don't hear that much criticism of Bird. I think he's done a good job with some exceptions.

    As for JOb, I think people have a legitimate argument for criticizing some of things he's said and done especially last year. Yes, the criticism has been way over the top. But some of his decisions have been very questionable, starting with Dahntay Jones playing PF over the irrelevant Josh McRoberts. If the team is attempting to rebuild, tell me why a) that happened and b) he is now all of the sudden so awesome?

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  35. #49

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Overall nice article. I don't agree with the basic premise though. I don't think most Pacer fans at this stage are spoiled.

    I do agree that those who lived through the Reggie years were spoiled by the team. However, I think that has worn off for the most part. IMO, most people have adjusted their expectations. I know I would just like to see the team improve even if they don't make the playoffs and stop doing silly off court stuff. Is that asking too much?

    Anyway, the Pacers have lost a lot of fans over the last decade. The people who have stuck with this team through the trials deserve more credit than being called spoiled.

    By the way, I don't hear that much criticism of Bird. I think he's done a good job with some exceptions.

    As for JOb, I think people have a legitimate argument for criticizing some of things he's said and done especially last year. Yes, the criticism has been way over the top. But some of his decisions have been very questionable, starting with Dahntay Jones playing PF over the irrelevant Josh McRoberts. If the team is attempting to rebuild, tell me why a) that happened and b) he is now all of the sudden so awesome?
    Great job Blue and Gold!

    Finally someone has called me out on such an inflamatory name of an article. Sadly, people are more likely to read something negative than positive. It's much easier to talk trash than to talk rationally.

    You're right on so many points: Pacer fans are not spoiled at this stage. Most people have adjusted their expectations. Pacers need to stop doing silly off court stuff. The people that have stuck with this team deserve credit. Bird has done a good job. People have a legitimate argument for criticizing O'Brien for things he had said and done.

    I enjoy talking to other like minded individuals that love and know the Pacers. I'm sure most of you do also. Pacer Digest is the best place ever invented to talk Indiana professional basketball and has the best Pacer fans. I really look forward to this season and discussing with my peers the in's and out's of Pacer basketball.

    Area 55 is ready for the home opener. Go Pacers!

  36. #50
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,668

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer fans are spoiled

    The pacers haven't done anything since reaching the ECF in 2004. Don't understand how pacer fans are spoiled. I like how the pacers are turning the corner though. Otherwise, I love the article!
    Help us Paul George......you're our only hope

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Smith For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Gather Round Pacer Fans
    By ROCislandWarrior in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 04:40 PM
  2. MUST READ FOR ALL PACER FANS: FLASH PACERS-KNICKS....
    By sweabs in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:44 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 07:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •