Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 92 of 92

Thread: area 55

  1. #76
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also I feel that the whole area should be holding sacks of marbles and begin shaking them whenever Roy decides to softly lay one up instead of throwing it down. For all those who have seen Major League 2.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to duke dynamite For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the entire "argument" was juvenile and unnecessary. The guy wasn't bothering any1, wasn't being loud at all, and was complaining about both teams.

    But a group of 13 guys pestering him (and the alcohol i presume) just pissed him off. But hey, whatever makes u guys feel cool


    IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT THE DUDE THAT GOT PUNCHED BY JERMAINE O'NEAL HAD ONE OF THE BEST EJECTIONS FROM A SPORTING EVENT OF ALL TIME! ALL TIME!!!!
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 10-11-2010 at 02:52 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Member Flibertygibits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    145
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by El Pacero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could barely talk yesterday. Someone on twitter told me to use my diaphragm next time. I've heard of singers using honey, salt water and pickle juice, yum!
    From my experience using your diaphragm is really the only way to go. I learned how to do it in basic and you'll be amazed how much more your voice carries, and after awhile it becomes somewhat second nature.

    On another note, why are the seats still in the area? Better yet, why don't they super glue some tacks and broken glass on them to prevent people from sitting down? If someone told me they were buying me season tickets and I had to stand the entire game then I gladly would...bad back, legs, and all!

  6. #79
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL. Very good idea. :-)

  7. #80
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Flibertygibits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From my experience using your diaphragm is really the only way to go. I learned how to do it in basic and you'll be amazed how much more your voice carries, and after awhile it becomes somewhat second nature.
    You may have to give some of us lessonS in diaphragm use. My voice was MIA for the entire weekend after Friday's game.

  8. #81
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by pacergod2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or even do PI PI PI PI PI.

    Who doesn't love Magnum PI. Maybe he can make a cameo driving to the game in a Ferrari 308. Or maybe we can get Higgins to make an appearance.

    When I say Magnum, you say PI, Magnum, PI.

    Professional Intimidator.



    Or what about a little Magnum Malt Liquor

    I like PI. Scrap the XL thing. Comparing Magnum to a condom sounds too much like we're dissing him. Magnum is a great guy (the only one besides Roy that came over and shook hands with everyone in A55 during the warm ups). I know Bender didn't intend to do anything wrong, but I didn't like that cheer at the game.

  9. #82
    Womens Wrestling Champion El Pacero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I'd have to if I heard that inside Conseco Fieldhouse, even as a joke.
    I thought it was kinda funny, but I understand. What about Detroit BasketFAIL?

  10. #83
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one got that guy kicked out, he got kicked out cuz he yelled " you"
    That's what happened.

  11. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,836
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by greenway84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what time is everyone getting to the field-house?
    5:30

  12. #85

    Default Re: area 55

    Not that I know of. I will be over at The Pub around 6ish.

  13. #86

    Default Re: area 55

    Damn Greenway, are you coming from Anderson for every game? That is commitment, my friend.

  14. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,836
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by greenway84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    r there pregame activities 2nite?
    There is a postgame AUTO signing you need to get a wristband pregame to attend.

  15. #88
    PTO President brkyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: area 55

    Me and a few friends will be saving money, tailgating in the Alabama and South lot. PTO preseason meeting.

  16. #89
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by zwb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn Greenway, are you coming from Anderson for every game? That is commitment, my friend.
    Got him beat, my commute is 76 miles one-way.

  17. #90
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by brkyrd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Me and a few friends will be saving money, tailgating in the Alabama and South lot. PTO preseason meeting.
    Thanks for the invite. It was nice meeting you and your buds Friday and thanks again for the brat. Tailgating's a good idea. Now that I know where you guys are, I'll try to bring some beer next time.

    I'll try to throw in some money for brats too.
    Last edited by IndyHoya; 10-16-2010 at 07:14 PM.

  18. #91
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got him beat, my commute is 76 miles one-way.
    Yeah mine is 94 miles every game one way lol

  19. #92

    Default Re: area 55

    Quote Originally Posted by kielbeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah mine is 94 miles every game one way lol
    Dude's one the coolest Area 55ers I've met. I enjoyed cheering next to him and his wife and look forward to doing it again.

    Area 55 where long lasting friendship happens. Go Pacers!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to indianapolismarkus For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Ben Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault by another woman
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. PD Members in Area 55...
    By I Love P in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
  3. Tickets NOT Available Tonight -Area 55-
    By I Love P in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:58 AM
  4. Size of Cities Metro Area
    By Old as Dirt in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •