I am lucky and I bootleg a wireless connection from somewhere for free, but its very spotty. Thats how I get on here. With that..
So I got in the mail today an envelope of Comcast Xfinity and it is $75 a month for internet and the TV. It has supposedly thousands of On Demand movies and you can watch them on both TV and on their site.
Saying that I want to see if anyone has that and I have some questions if I wanted to buy it.
1. Does it have FSNIN and is it consistently working?
2. I used to have On Demand and it used to keep my Pacers games on there for about two weeks. Is that still there?
3. Are there any real big time downsides to Xfinity?
4. Is it better than DirecTV? I hate DTV so I suppose anything is better than this garbage.
5. Whats your preffered way to watch Pacers games or other NBA games on TV. With what TV network?
I can't afford NBA LP so even if Xfinity doesn't have NBA LP I don't care.