I noticed in another thread where Jay was given credit for "calling it" on T.J. when the trade was first made. Most of the board was high on him, but Jay predicted we would soon be weary of him and want some other point guard that looked to pass first and wasn't hindered by his height when driving to the rim.
I think there are several other posters who "called it" and I want to list a few and ask for others that I missed:
- Jay also predicted Artest would blow up on us.
- Seth predicted Murphleavy's contracts would cripple the franchise
- I think Peck predicted the P's might fail to resign Brad Miller
- I'll take credit for calling for a trade of Tinsley two years before he became highly unpopular.
- Anthem predicted Hansbrough's problems might continue into next season.
I can't remember who was prescient when JOB got hired.
Did anybody cry foul when JO got the max or Bender was extended?