Thread: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-T'Wolves @ Pacers 10.13.10

Default heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-T'Wolves @ Pacers 10.13.10

We're really enjoying our season tickets thus far, and it's not been nearly as difficult to transition from club to balcony as I thought it was going to be! We are still club level snobs and will sit there whenever we get the opportunity, but we couldn't have done better for seats given what we had to spend...In case anyone has missed it, or can't figure it out, we are in Section 225, roughly midcourt, Row 1, Seats 5 & 6.

This game found me missing both of the main Pacemate performances. I went to get food the first time, thinking I had enough time. The second time, I wanted to make it to Home Court to get a couple hats, and just decided to go. Matt filled in, and did a great job! I did the cropping and other editing, but Matt was the photographer for both of the major routines at this game...

====================

Jarin, you ALWAYS look like you're having an absolute BLAST out there!

Love these outfits, btw...

Jarin, you're never gonna keep that hair outta your face!! You fight it every game! (You look great doing it!)

The silhouttes are quite a bit more difficult to get from the balcony...I'm liking the change in perspective and angle from sitting in club, but farther away always equals more difficult...

All of you look awesome in this one...I like these uniforms too.

Sarrah, you were the subject of the most frames this game...I wish these shots were a bit more clear, but again, extra distance makes it so much more difficult.

All of the rookies on this season's squad look like they are very nice ladies, and so far they've all impressed. Veterans, don't feel left out, you all rock too!
    I don't know this girl's name, but I like her hair!

Tamara, you have been KILLIN' IT this season so far! You look fantastic, and you're just shredding those routines!! Lovin' it!

Sorry it's not more clear....I'll just blame it on Matt!

There ALWAYS seems to be a petite, super athletic Pacemate who packs a wallop of energy! Whoever you are, you are fun to watch!

Kayla, if you don't keep yer eyes open and on the ball, yer never gonna catch it!

Lovin' the new look, Shea! One of my favorite Pacemates of all time, fer-sher!! You gotta pay attention if yer gonna catch the ball too!

Don't even get me started on the awesome faces you come up with when KILLIN' IT, Shea!

Don't know much about ya, Kayla, but glad you're a Pacemate again this season!

Jessica, you always seem to be spot on, and you are certainly easy to shoot! I always seem to get great shots of you!!

LOVE-IT

No question about the energy level...was bummed I missed this one. LOVE the outfits!

Oh, Sarrah, yer so easy to shoot...

Everybody looks to be in great shape this season! Maybe we should suit up some of you ladies to run and gun for us! Wear out some defenses, that's fo sho...

Melanie, you've REALLY gotten in fantastic shape over the last coupla seasons. Can tell you take it seriously! Aren't you Captain Pacemate?! Fits ya.

I like all these shots with the main logo...

BAHAHAHAHA! Best shot of the night, by a mile!

================================

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-T'Wolves @ Pacers 10.13.10

Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

This game found me missing both of the main Pacemate performances. I went to get food the first time, thinking I had enough time. The second time, I wanted to make it to Home Court to get a couple hats, and just decided to go. Matt filled in, and did a great job! I did the cropping and other editing, but Matt was the photographer for both of the major routines at this game...
    That lack of commitment is fine during the preseason, but come the end of the month you had better have your game face on!

I hear ya about the balcony being a challenge for picture-taking. My old 12x Canon S2 IS still works pretty well for the distance but I'm a lower level snob and got spoiled when we were able to split season tix. Had to give up those great seats when we were forced to go it alone this season, necessitating the move to the cheaper balcony seats in order to retain the STH status. Hoping that the Pacers have another Black Friday deal which will allow me to stock up on some club seats and some lower level seats for some games.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Jarin is very cute. She looks the type of girl that would be great to date. Take her home to the parents and she's fine, but also take her out on the town and I bet she could have some fun. Been one of my favorites ever since she joined the squad.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 10-18-2010 at 03:33 PM.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Ah, but I'm going to miss Whitney!