Thread: Any IU fans on PD also post on Peegs.com?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Any IU fans on PD also post on Peegs.com?

I am on the site, and a member of the premium board. That place is a freaking zoo. The people are complete ******** to one another, and the layout of the board really, really needs an update. It baffles me how people on this board can have civil and sane conversations, but over there, it's like a bunch of hormone riddled 13 year olds barking at each other. I guess the board moderation is better here, but still.

Default Re: Any IU fans on PD also post on Peegs.com?

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am on the site, and a member of the premium board. That place is a freaking zoo. The people are complete ******** to one another, and the layout of the board really, really needs an update. It baffles me how people on this board can have civil and sane conversations, but over there, it's like a bunch of hormone riddled 13 year olds barking at each other. I guess the board moderation is better here, but still.
    I'm not a member, but if they really are 13 year olds, there's your answer as to why they act how they do. The folks here, regardless of age, just have an overall respect for one another.

And as you said, the Moderation does a great job of not just deleting spam and other things, but they're actively involved in discussions as opposed to just being forum police.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge24 View Post
    I'm not a member, but if they really are 13 year olds, there's your answer as to why they act how they do. The folks here, regardless of age, just have an overall respect for one another.

And as you said, the Moderation does a great job of not just deleting spam and other things, but they're actively involved in discussions as opposed to just being forum police.
    They aren't actually 13 year olds. I'm sure one or two might be on there, but it's a similar demographic to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    They aren't actually 13 year olds. I'm sure one or two might be on there, but it's a similar demographic to this site.
    My guess would just be a lack of moderation then. I don't believe IU fans or fans of any other university to be any more/less disrespectful than anyone else. The moderation probably allows arguments to escalate, therefore that behavior being accepted as the norm.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I read it on occasion for any news, but it is a mess. I actually spend more time on the football forum, as it is a least civil half the time.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.