Thread: Austin Collie article

Default Austin Collie article

http://www.mormontimes.com/article/1...ce=queue_title

Austin Collie, the former BYU wide receiver now playing for the Indianapolis Colts, is quickly becoming a star in the National Football League.

In just his second NFL season, he leads the league in receptions (27), receiving yards (359) and touchdown catches (4). Collie seemed to put an exclamation point on his arrival Sunday when he caught 12 passes for 171 yards and two touchdowns to help the Colts defeat the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Perhaps the most remarkable part of the story is this: He is the first BYU wide receiver ever to make his mark in the NFL.

Default Re: Austin Collie article

and he's white!

(just kidding!)
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and he's white!

(just kidding!)

Jason Shytlock made a similar reference the other day. How Manning/Collie are breaking barriers being such a great white QB/white WR tandem(no joke)

The Brady to Welker all-white tandem is no slouch either. I'm biased against Jason whitlock. I hate reading articles by people that cannot write. I'm an illiterate-ist.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Man, they sure moved Jacksonville to a strange place in the country.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    I'm biased against Jason whitlock. I hate reading articles by people that cannot write. I'm an illiterate-ist.
    I hate him because he's a racist who claims everyone else is the racist.

I think that he is like Bob Kravitz and will just stir the pot, whether he is informed or not and whether he depends upon facts or not. He is just attempting to get himself noticed, at all times, and he's worse than Kavitz in that he recycles themes among a short list of his own pet issues.

Austin Collie = The Stormin' Mormon. (Heard it on some radio show.)

And let's not forget to mention the other receiver that made a nice debut - Blair White AKA: The Blair White Project.

Yeah - these guys are talented and have physical skills that allow them to play in the NFL, but it sure helps having that Manning guy throwing the ball to them.

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    Austin Collie = The Stormin' Mormon. (Heard it on some radio show.)

And let's not forget to mention the other receiver that made a nice debut - Blair White AKA: The Blair White Project.

Yeah - these guys are talented and have physical skills that allow them to play in the NFL, but it sure helps having that Manning guy throwing the ball to them.

And its also unique that they're both white not that white WR can't be good there have been many its just in today's NFL you don't really see it that often.