Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 189

Thread: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,856
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said the word "degated". You didn't answer my question. When Firefox puts a ton of pretty red dots under a word you typed, that tells me that it's either misspelled, or not even a word. What is even worse is when Firefox doesn't even have a replacement for that word.

    Anyway, if you are only watching 16 Colts games a year, then you are missing out on a few games a season.

    That is pretty much all I got out of that train wreck of a response of yours.
    o my bad negated lol i am bad typer i look down far to much

  2. #52
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    o my bad negated lol i am bad typer i look down far to much
    Yeah, ha ha, lol. Lol, dude.

    What High School do you go to?

  3. #53
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    o my bad negated lol i am bad typer i look down far to much
    Looking down and seeing the actual letters you are pressing makes you a slow typer, not a bad typer.


    Quit trying to make up excuses for your illiteracy.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  5. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,856
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, ha ha, lol. Lol, dude.
    i watch the playoofs to i like the colts im just saying that brian is the heart and soul of my fav team the bears

  6. #55
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking down and seeing the actual letters you are pressing makes you a slow typer, not a bad typer.


    Quit trying to make up excuses for your illiteracy.
    This thread has made the rest of my day just fly by.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to duke dynamite For This Useful Post:


  8. #56
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,123

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    This is a fun thread. I'm having fun. Go horse.

  9. #57
    Member Flibertygibits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    150
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Three weeks is a little early for a victory lap isn't it?

  10. #58
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    I just don't think the Bears can make a consistant run throughout the season with Cutler as their QB. Dude has the itchiest of trigger fingers, and plays way too wrecklessly. For every beautiful pass, he has an INT that was thrown into triple coverage. For every great game there's a 3 INT one. You know who that reminds me of?

    Rex Grossman.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  12. #59
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flibertygibits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Three weeks is a little early for a victory lap isn't it?
    Not for pacer4ever. He's a firecracker crashing and burning. It's all or nothing for that dude.

  13. #60
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    I wonder how quickly his name will change to bulls4ever when the season starts and the Bulls become the top team in the Central?

  14. #61
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Urlacher isn't even the best LB on his own team. At best the third-best player on the Bears defense. Willis and Ryan are better middle LBs. Who cares?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  15. #62
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder how quickly his name will change to bulls4ever when the season starts and the Bulls become the top team in the Central?
    Soon.
    Last edited by duke dynamite; 09-28-2010 at 04:50 PM.

  16. #63
    Member Flibertygibits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    150
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not for pacer4ever. He's a firecracker crashing and burning. It's all or nothing for that dude.
    I used to think my brother was bad after he forgot to take his meds, this is a whole new arena...

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder how quickly his name will change to bulls4ever when the season starts and the Bulls become the top team in the Central?
    Two to three weeks assuming he can hold his wad that long. Then it will be "I watch the Bulls and Pacers 82 games a year".

  17. #64
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flibertygibits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I used to think my brother was bad after he forgot to take his meds, this is a whole new arena...



    Two to three weeks assuming he can hold his wad that long. Then it will be "I watch the Bulls and Pacers 82 games a year".
    Ha!

  18. #65
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    How many "ARE THE BAERS LEGT?" threads do we need? It seems we're going to get one after each win...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  19. #66
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many "ARE THE BAERS LEGT?" threads do we need? It seems we're going to get one after each win...
    So we're only going to have 4 more, you say?


    I can live with that.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  21. #67
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So we're only going to have 4 more, you say?


    I can live with that.
    By my count that would be five too many, what was so wrong with this thread?

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?t=56632
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  22. #68
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By my count that would be five too many, what was so wrong with this thread?

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?t=56632
    I was simply trying to imply that the Bears are only going to win 7 games this year.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  24. #69
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    OMG I GOT UR POINT I WAS SIMPY TRYIN 2 IMPLY DAT WE DONT NEED SEV7N BEARS THREDS
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  26. #70
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,874

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    WE NEEDZ MOAR BRIAN URLACKER THRADS

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  28. #71
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope when they wipe their tears away they don't cut themselves with that massive ring on their finger.

    And I'm sure Jerome Bettis has nightmares thinking about when he carried Urlacher into the endzone during the SB.
    Regular season game.

    Still my all-time favorite regular season NFL play. Thanks for the reminder.



    As to the larger tangent in this thread, I think Briggs is the only starter on the Bears defense that could start for the Steelers defense. He could be our #4 LB after Harrison, Woodley and Timmons. But that's primarily because James Farrior is 35 years old and starting to show his age.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  29. #72

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As in, those three teams will have the most wins in the NFL, or just out of the three, they will end up in that order?
    just those 3 with the fastest start

    I see the Bears finishing at about 8-8

    Chiefs 10-6 or even 11-5

    Steelers 11-5 or 12-4
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  30. #73
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you expect? This is the same city where it's fans think the Cubs are going to the World Series each April.
    Post of the day.

    This is... an "interesting" town when it comes to sports.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChicagoJ For This Useful Post:


  32. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,856
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was simply trying to imply that the Bears are only going to win 7 games this year.
    we should start 7-0 how are we just gonna win 7 games lol

  33. #75
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: NOW ARE MY BEARS LEGIT?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LEARN FOOTBALL B4 U SPEAK LIKE THAT BRIAN AND RAY LEWIS ARE THE BEST LINEBACKERS HOW DARE U COMPARE BRACKETT TO BRIAN ,MATHIS SUCKS WHEN DWIGHT IS INJURED DWIGHT IS GOOD BUT HE WASNT EVEN LISTED HAS A TOP 5 DE PEPPERS MAID THAT LIST COME ON BOB SANDERS LOL THIS ISNT EVEN A FAIR FIGHT LOOK AT THE STATS AND GAME FOOTAGE
    AND JULIUS IS DOING IT WITHOUT ANOTHER GOOD PASS RUSHER IN CHICAGO COME ON MAN
    It's clear to me that the real defensive presence here is the caps lock key.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Da Bears Movie Dat Wasn't
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:12 AM
  2. Bears sign Peppers, Taylor
    By Young in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:57 PM
  3. Bears fire Ron Turner as OC
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:26 PM
  4. Its official Kyle Orton is the opening day starter for the Bears
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 06:50 AM
  5. Bears sign kicker Gould to 5 year extension
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •