Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jermaine O'Neal broke down crying in his car after his last game as a Pacer

Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal broke down crying in his car after his last game as a Pacer

FOLLOW ME: @WarnerSays

IU > Kentucky

Biggest PHILLIES PHAN in Indiana

“And as I go,I go with just a few words left to say,a few words I want to address to Colts fans everywhere, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your quarterback. Thank you.”
    - Peyton Manning

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal broke down crying in his car after his last game as a Pacer

mr birdy shouldnt have send JO to toronto. What a wrong decision..
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh nobody other than one of the top 5 centers in the NBA. A first time all-star. A defensive anchor of our ball club. A good low post scorer. An above average passer. A very good rebounder and most importantly a great character player who has given his own tickets to form a fan section to bring life into the fieldhouse.

Other than that, nobody.

Not to mention Hibbert isn't injured everrytime you turn around. Not to mention not having to hear year after year from JO how this year is year he'll be getting back to Allstar playing form!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine_TR View Post
    Seriously, who the **** is hibbert? huh? or otherwise you guys comparing hibbert with JO? Pacers traded JO, he didnt want to leave pacers everyone knows that. What are you 2009 newbie or something?
    I don't agree with him at all but I'm only 19 and I still remember Jermaine very clearly and love the guy. He obviously still likes us a ton and would love to come back and I really wish we could get him back but for the right price. He isn't worth a ton of money obviously but he is a good defensive player, loves the game, loves indiana, has a pretty decent 15 foot jumper, and most importantly is a really great guy with a good locker presence. If there was a way for us to bring him here without giving up much or anything and for cheap I would be all over it. But at the same time you don't hurt what we have now just to bring back someone who we all love just because.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k_lewis93 View Post
    I don't agree with him at all but I'm only 19 and I still remember Jermaine very clearly and love the guy. He obviously still likes us a ton and would love to come back and I really wish we could get him back but for the right price. He isn't worth a ton of money obviously but he is a good defensive player, loves the game, loves indiana, has a pretty decent 15 foot jumper, and most importantly is a really great guy with a good locker presence. If there was a way for us to bring him here without giving up much or anything and for cheap I would be all over it. But at the same time you don't hurt what we have now just to bring back someone who we all love just because.
    Bro you're right, im dont hurt any player in indiana right now, i just got mad when i see those guys comparing hibbert and JO. what kinda madness is this? A guy JO who has got impressive stats when he was play for indiana. 10,483 total points(postseason+regular), 4933 total rebounds, All-Time block leader with 1245 blocks and 18,000 minutes played game. He is one of the biggest part of pacers history, he made it!

Bro you're right, im dont hurt any player in indiana right now, i just got mad when i see those guys comparing hibbert and JO. what kinda madness is this? A guy JO who has got impressive stats when he was play for indiana. 10,483 total points(postseason+regular), 4933 total rebounds, All-Time block leader with 1245 blocks and 18,000 minutes played game. He is one of the biggest part of pacers history, he made it!
    "Made" the Pacers? You better Google the name Reginald Wayne Miller
    FOLLOW ME: @WarnerSays

IU > Kentucky

Biggest PHILLIES PHAN in Indiana

“And as I go,I go with just a few words left to say,a few words I want to address to Colts fans everywhere, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your quarterback. Thank you.”
    - Peyton Manning

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _The_Future_ For This Useful Post:

Well I still want to know why we traded Dale Davis for JO. Dale Davis was a defensive and rebounding anchor for those great teams in the 90's, and JO was a bench warmer in Portland. We could have Dale freakin' Davis as our power forward right now leading us to the NBA Finals now like he did in 00'. Instead we have David West. Should've kept Reggie Miller too.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndcoltsnpacers For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Did OlBlue find the Fountain of Youth and drive his 700-foot-long Winnebago to Turkey?

Banned

2009 newbies out please, we didnt have been watching nba since 09, b**** please..

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    Did OlBlue find the Fountain of Youth and drive his 700-foot-long Winnebago to Turkey?
    If he did, he forgot his shades.
    Passion. Pride. Patience. Pacers

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BPump33 For This Useful Post:

So because he makes alot of money he shouldnt have problems? Great idea

LMAO At saying he should suck it up, so if the quote was "Well it was no problem, I was making 20 million dollars a year so everything is okay, I dont care about the Pacer or basketball. I was so happy we werent winning" everyone would be happy? Please chill

2009 newbies out please, we didnt have been watching nba since 09, b**** please..
    ???

I've been trying to figure you out... Is 2010 NBA basketball news just now hitting in Turkey?
    Last edited by J7F; 03-05-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Professional Beachcomber mildlysane's Avatar
    Mood

Obvious troll is obvious

Mood

every time is see the word troll I think of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8G2s--1zA

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDavisBrothers For This Useful Post:

No I agree with you completely Hibbert is by far better then JO right now. I dare say if JO wouldn't have been hurt so much in his prime he would be one of the best ever but his injuries did hold him back. But no Hibbert and JO aren't even comparable. But that's why I said I would only take him back IF and ONLY IF it was the right price. Would still love to see him in that Pacers uniform just one more time though. I would be the first one to buy the first ticket to the first home game he would play for us.

Mood

StankoLover??? Is that you???
    "I mean, you'd walk into our dressing room and run into Mel Daniels holding a .45 -- it makes you wonder."

Bob Netolicky

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Drewtone View Post
    StankoLover??? Is that you???
    your daddys here, so get lost

Clifford, what are you doing in Turkey? Actually JO's brother is a nice guy.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

wow that stats and successes really impressed me! opposite of this, 6 time all-star guy and alltime block leader of pacers! well done fella!
    Someone has been living under a rock the past 5 years.

You can tout J7O's resume all you want, but the guy clearly doesn't have it left in the tank. Why would you keep someone based off numbers from the past when he clearly cannot produce at that level anymore?

This guys is a Mo-Ron.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by ndcoltsnpacers View Post
    Well I still want to know why we traded Dale Davis for JO. Dale Davis was a defensive and rebounding anchor for those great teams in the 90's, and JO was a bench warmer in Portland. We could have Dale freakin' Davis as our power forward right now leading us to the NBA Finals now like he did in 00'. Instead we have David West. Should've kept Reggie Miller too.
    When DD's contract was up he was bolting.

Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    Someone has been living under a rock the past 5 years.

You can tout J7O's resume all you want, but the guy clearly doesn't have it left in the tank. Why would you keep someone based off numbers from the past when he clearly cannot produce at that level anymore?

This guys is a Mo-Ron.
    We should start dressing Larry Bird because that dude can play small forward better than anybody on the team!

/green

"I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavisBrothers View Post
    every time is see the word troll I think of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8G2s--1zA
    I guess we are all paying the troll toll by reading this thread

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

your daddys here, so get lost
    Should I fix my face?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods