NFL milestones on tap
* Minnesota QB BRETT FAVRE needs three TD passes to become the first player in NFL history with 500 and needs 671 passing yards to be the first to reach 70,000…
* Indianapolis QB PEYTON MANNING can become the first quarterback with 11 4,000-yard seasons and needs 1,348 passing yards to move into third place all-time…
* New York Jets RB LA DAINIAN TOMLINSON can extend his NFL-record streak of consecutive 10 rush-TD seasons to begin a career to 10.
* Tennessee RB CHRIS JOHNSON (11 100-yard games in a row) needs 100 rushing yards in each of his next four games for the most consecutive 100-yard rush games (15) in NFL history.
* New England WR RANDY MOSS & Cincinnati WR TERRELL OWENS need two and six receiving TDs respectively to join JERRY RICE as the only players with 150 receiving TDs.
* Houston WR ANDRE JOHNSON can become the first player in NFL history with three consecutive 1,500-yard receiving seasons.
* Atlanta’s TONY GONZALEZ needs one catch to become the first TE in NFL history with 1,000 receptions.
* Green Bay’s CHARLES WOODSON needs one interception-return touchdown to become the third player in NFL history with at least 10 INT-TDs.