Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow...It's Matt Carroll...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoddage View Post
    I'd love to consolidate assets like Dunleavy, Ford, Foster, D.Jones, or S.Jones for AK. I like AK's versatile game and he'd make sense as a PF in JOB's system (even though I'm not a proponent of acquiring players on the sole basis of fitting a system). It'd give us a PF for a year and clear up a roster spot so that we can sign Rolle.
    If you're having a fire sale, why not trade Dunleavy, Ford and Foster to PHI for Iguodala and Brand and then use the open spot for Rolle.

You pick up a SG and PF, the two spots of need and add Rolle and solidify a lineup for the foreseeable future.

Is Iguodala worth having Brand? The 6ers were looking to move Brand + Turner for cap relief, so if they're looking at Turner and Iguodala as equals, it should continue to be an option. The only obstacle may be whether or not the team wants to take on Brand and his salary.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Karlton View Post
    If you're having a fire sale, why not trade Dunleavy, Ford and Foster to PHI for Iguodala and Brand and then use the open spot for Rolle.

You pick up a SG and PF, the two spots of need and add Rolle and solidify a lineup for the foreseeable future.

Is Iguodala worth having Brand? The 6ers were looking to move Brand + Turner for cap relief, so if they're looking at Turner and Iguodala as equals, it should continue to be an option. The only obstacle may be whether or not the team wants to take on Brand and his salary.
    Brand is a deal breaker cuz of his age, the size of his contract and whatever decline is associated him since he left the Clips for the Sixers.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar

I would love to have a normal Dunleavy playing the 2 for us.

Problem is, he's been anything but normal the past year or two. He's been downright strange. An enigma. A couple of threads have been dedicated to this curious phenomenon. I'm not even sure if him becoming healthy solves the problem completely. It seemed deeper that that.

“People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post

Problem is, he's been anything but normal the past year or two. He's been downright strange. An enigma. A couple of threads have been dedicated to this curious phenomenon. I'm not even sure if him becoming healthy solves the problem completely. It seemed deeper that that.
    it came from the grassy knoll..............................

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post

I'm just saying to give it one more season or at least until the deadline. Give him starting minutes as the younger guys adjust to a role.

This is the first time he's starting the season healthy so the knee is no longer an excuse for him to not play like he did 2 or 3 years ago.

He even admitted to it no longer being an excuse. It's all him now.