Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

  1. #1
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,292

    Default Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Jason Thompson is someone I woould love to get on the Pacers. He is the prototypical PF 6'11" 250lbs. He averages 12.5 pts per game and 8.5 rebounds per game. Oh yea, he is only 24 years old. He is the second PF I want behind Horford, for the best fit on the team.

    Players who could be dealt before trade deadline
    Fran Blinebury
    NBA.com

    Posted Sep 8 2010 8:08AM

    Though it definitely seemed like the world had stopped when LeBron James and Chris Bosh flew south back at the start of the summer, the truth is there could still be plenty more movement even after the 2010-11 season begins.
    It's all about the usual, trying to keep up with the Lakers and Celtics at the top of each conference, not to mention the nouveau rich Heat. But it's also about the unusual and the unknown. With labor unrest playing the background music and a lockout looming next July that has the potential to put the league on the shelf for quite some time, there are a lot of teams that might be willing to make bold moves before the landscape of the league changes dramatically under the rules of a new collective bargaining agreement.
    Here are a handful of players who may not currently be on the market, but nevertheless could find themselves changing teams before the February trading deadline:
    Chauncey Billups -- Not that the veteran point guard is looking to leave his hometown. But it could simply be a move that makes sense if the front office isn't able to get Carmelo Anthony to agree to terms on a contract extension. If the linchpin of the franchise isn't going to commit himself to Denver, then it only makes sense for the Nuggets to go into a complete rebuilding mode. J.R. Smith, Nene and Kenyon Martin are also eligible to become free agents next summer and that means a 34-year-old quarterback like Billups could be most valuable as a commodity to bring in a young player or draft pick while he's still on top of his gameAndre Iguodala -- Maybe his time spent this summer with the U.S. team at the FIBA World Championship will give Iguodala the experience and the confidence to return to Philadelphia and finally drag the Sixers to the next level. They've been waiting on the gifted slasher and scorer for six seasons now to act like the top dog, but he's shown more occasional bark than consistent bite. Now it's new coach Doug Collins' job to turn the key and unlock what is still unfulfilled potential. But if he's not getting through by midseason, there is every reason to think that the Sixers would turn the future over to No. 2 draft pick Evan Turner, who plays the same position, and send Iggy off to bloom in another location. Patience is not usually a Philly virtue.
    Andrei Kirilenko -- AK-47 seems to have pulled out of the funk that made him an expensive nuisance for a couple of seasons. Now he's just expensive, scheduled to make close to $18 million in the last year of his contract. The Jazz recovered shrewdly from Carlos Boozer's free agent departure to Chicago by reeling in Al Jefferson to anchor the front line. But the long-term biggest concern is getting Deron Williams to make a commitment to Utah when his option comes up in two seasons. Kirilenko is as useful as a Swiss Army knife at both ends of the floor, but he's never going to be more than a third or fourth option with the Jazz, who are stuck in the middle of the Western Conference pack. His skills could help a would-be playoff team on the bubble or solidify an elite team that's already a contender. A deal could land the Jazz a nice package that convinces Williams to stick around.
    Jeff Green -- Why in the world would the up-and-coming Thunder even think about breaking up their young threesome that includes Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook? It's the usual one-word answer: money.
    Oklahoma City just signed Durant to a new deal that will cost -- and be worth -- every cent of $85 million and they've got Westbrook standing in line waiting for his payday. It's just not as simple as having the ATM spit out a fortune to everyone who is next in line. The Thunder invested the No. 3 pick in the 2009 draft on James Harden and expect him to steadily take on a bigger role and minutes. Up front they now have Cole Aldrich moving into the lineup. Green would naturally be a small forward on most teams, but that's the domain of the out-of-this-world Durant. There are going to be times in the development of the Thunder as a small-market contender when some of the decisions will have to be made with an eye on the bottom line and this is one.
    Jason Thompson -- He's everything you might want in a young big man -- 12.5 points and 8.5 rebounds a game last season -- and that would seem to be a reason you'd want to make him part of the foundation on a team that's building over. Except that in just over six months, the Kings have traded for Carl Landry and Samuel Dalembert and drafted DeMarcus Cousins, making for an awfully crowded frontline. That would seem to make Thompson the odd man out or at least the one who has to prove himself all over again as worthy of significant playing time. Is he really ready to cede all those minutes to Cousins and Landry and just be happy as a backup when there are plenty of teams that could use and appreciate his inside skills?

    http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...s=iref:nbahpt1
    Last edited by pacers74; 09-08-2010 at 04:11 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacers74 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,315
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    They should half of the Pacers roster.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MyFavMartin For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member ChristianDudley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,578

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    I know that Murphy guy with the Nets is an expiring contract and could possibly be had at the deadline from the Nets--any takers here??? lmaooooooo

  6. #4
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,797

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by greenway84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still think Thompson would be great next to Roy Hibbert. I would like Horford, but I think Thompson would be easier and cheaper to obtain. I could see something like Solo, Lance, future 1st top 6 protected for Thompson.
    I'd go as far as BRush+2nd round pick along with Solo and Lance for Jason Thompson...but no future 1st rounder....we're in the same position as the Kings....we not in the position to move assets that we cannot afford to part with.

    I would consider some deal around Iggy or AK-47.

    Considering how crappy our SG rotation COULD BE ( assuming that TPTB want to jettison BRush out the nearest Airlock and assuming that Lance won't be seen in a Pacer uniform ), I'd give up an Expiring, BRush and a future 1st for Iggy.

    For AK47, if we could simply swap Expiring Contracts....where the Jazz gets some depth...then I'd be cool with that. Something like Ford+Foster for AK47 could be done purely as a Cost savings move to save about $3.5+ mil in 2010-2011 Salary for the Jazz ( if that is what they are looking for ) would work for me. For me, this would be considered a move to help push the Team over the Playoff Hump.
    Last edited by CableKC; 09-08-2010 at 07:08 PM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  7. #5
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,797

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by greenway84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess my thinking is that we couldnt get randolph which in my opinion is not a better fit or player for just a 1st rd pick. So I assumed Thompson would deserve at least a 1st
    The main reason why AR for 1st didn't work is because Donnie Walsh really liked AR as a prospect. Now that he has him...he won't give him up easily. A future 1st round pick from a Lottery to Playoff Bubble Team is worth something. Jason Thompson is a solid Player....I just don't think he's worth a 1st rounder...I'd only use him as sweetner for a "Robin-level" player.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  8. #6
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    I don't think we're going to trade Mike.

    I think we're gonna give him another full season to redeem himself as the player he was in 07-08.

    I wouldn't be surprised if we re-sign him to a cheaper contract for another few more seasons.

    He can easily answer our SG troubles.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  10. #7

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Jason Thompson is a solid Player....I just don't think he's worth a 1st rounder.

    I'd give a 1st, next years in particular, for Thompson in a heartbeat...along with "Doobie Rush." Thompson is a player that can play both PF and C, is on a rookie contract, and can be part of the future for the Pacers.

  11. #8
    Member Mr. Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    704

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He can easily answer our SG troubles.
    On offense maybe...Look, I like Mike, but if he's our starting SG then we're in for some trouble. He's a decently savvy team defender but he can't stay in front of his man to save his life.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Sobchak For This Useful Post:


  13. #9

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think we're going to trade Mike.

    I think we're gonna give him another full season to redeem himself as the player he was in 07-08.

    I wouldn't be surprised if we re-sign him to a cheaper contract for another few more seasons.

    He can easily answer our SG troubles.
    You are making me doubt that you have watched any of the games he has played in within the last 2 years.

    Mike D has to be the worst starting SG in the league. I wouldn't even want him as my 3rd stringer, let's give that to a young player with upside.

    If any of you guys have ever watched "Strange Brew", you know those brainwashed hockey players that skate in circles? That is Mike. He is going through the motions on the routes...

  14. #10
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,797

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd give a 1st, next years in particular, for Thompson in a heartbeat...along with "Doobie Rush." Thompson is a player that can play both PF and C, is on a rookie contract, and can be part of the future for the Pacers.
    I'll default to my previous post. I don't mind giving up a 1st round pick ALONG with a negative PR but still solid prospect like BRush....but if we do....then it would be for a Solid Granger-level player along with an Expiring Contract.

    Jason Thompson is a decent Prospect, but IMHO not good enough to warrant both a 1st rounder and a prospect like BRush. IMHO....that's overpaying. If at 1st rounder had to be included....I'd be reluctant to do so while including BRush. It's one or the other for me...with an obvious preference to send out BRush over a 1st rounder.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  15. #11
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,751

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are making me doubt that you have watched any of the games he has played in within the last 2 years.

    Mike D has to be the worst starting SG in the league. I wouldn't even want him as my 3rd stringer, let's give that to a young player with upside.

    If any of you guys have ever watched "Strange Brew", you know those brainwashed hockey players that skate in circles? That is Mike. He is going through the motions on the routes...
    don't you think this view is a little extreme? I think most teams would be ecstatic to have a player like Dunleavy as their 3rd string SG. I'd also find it hard to believe that Mike would realistically go through such a tough rehab process just to get back on court go through motions...
    follow me @TruenoPanda - lets talk Pacers!

  16. #12

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    don't you think this view is a little extreme? I think most teams would be ecstatic to have a player like Dunleavy as their 3rd string SG. I'd also find it hard to believe that Mike would realistically go through such a tough rehab process just to get back on court go through motions...
    Money talks alot, and 3rd string SG for a potential PF/C center, please. be more modest.

  17. #13
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,751

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Money talks alot, and 3rd string SG for a potential PF/C center, please. be more modest.
    Did I say anything about trading a 3rd string SG for a potential PF/C? Or the person I was responding to? Please.
    follow me @TruenoPanda - lets talk Pacers!

  18. #14

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll default to my previous post. I don't mind giving up a 1st round pick ALONG with a negative PR but still solid prospect like BRush....but if we do....then it would be for a Solid Granger-level player along with an Expiring Contract.

    Jason Thompson is a decent Prospect, but IMHO not good enough to warrant both a 1st rounder and a prospect like BRush. IMHO....that's overpaying. If at 1st rounder had to be included....I'd be reluctant to do so while including BRush. It's one or the other for me...with an obvious preference to send out BRush over a 1st rounder.

    Jason Thompson will be a better player than Rush will be. What you see in Rush now is all you are ever going to get from him. SG's are a dime a dozen, and 6'11" 250 lb plyers that average 12.5 & 8.5 aren't. If they were, the Pacers wouldn't be looking for a PF now.

    Next year draft going into a lockout isn't going to be that great. That's why so many underclassman declared this past season... to avoid it. Rush is to match Thompson's salary, and the 1st is to get the trade done. I'd be extremely happy if this trade came about, not to mention Bird going up a notch or two in my view as a PBO. For whatever reason, I have felt all along
    a Kings N Pacers trade is more apt to happen than numerous other trade scenarios.

    My guess is it's not going to be easy to move Doobie Rush now with his preference for weed public knowledge and his forthcoming 5 game suspension, but California has a more lenient view towards that issue. Hopefully, so would the Kings.

  19. #15
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are making me doubt that you have watched any of the games he has played in within the last 2 years.

    Mike D has to be the worst starting SG in the league. I wouldn't even want him as my 3rd stringer, let's give that to a young player with upside.

    If any of you guys have ever watched "Strange Brew", you know those brainwashed hockey players that skate in circles? That is Mike. He is going through the motions on the routes...
    He was still adjusting to a reserve role.

    I'm not saying to give him all the time in the world.

    I've said this before and I'll say it again, he or James should be starting as Brandon and Paul adjust.

    Brandon is probably better off coming off the bench for now.
    Last edited by Trophy; 09-09-2010 at 01:27 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  21. #16

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are making me doubt that you have watched any of the games he has played in within the last 2 years.

    Mike D has to be the worst starting SG in the league. I wouldn't even want him as my 3rd stringer, let's give that to a young player with upside.

    If any of you guys have ever watched "Strange Brew", you know those brainwashed hockey players that skate in circles? That is Mike. He is going through the motions on the routes...
    3rd string? Wow I got no words for that.
    JOB is a silly man

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to jhondog28 For This Useful Post:


  23. #17
    Custom User Titleist
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pacer Purgatory Praying for Paul
    Posts
    3,564
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by jhondog28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    3rd string? Wow I got no words for that.
    You are being kind.

    Assuming Dunleavy is healthy and happy, he probably should start, especially if the team is serious about getting an actual passing game going while reducing turnovers. He also is a scoring threat, which is a premium for the Pacers at the 2.

    His team defense is passable, and with the absence of Murphy he should have less ground to cover overall defensively due to one of the major holes being plugged by just not having Murphy on the floor.

    I just am not sure that Dunleavy is either happy or entirely healthy at this point.

  24. #18
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,558

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad8888 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are being kind.

    Assuming Dunleavy is healthy and happy, he probably should start, especially if the team is serious about getting an actual passing game going while reducing turnovers. He also is a scoring threat, which is a premium for the Pacers at the 2.

    His team defense is passable, and with the absence of Murphy he should have less ground to cover overall defensively due to one of the major holes being plugged by just not having Murphy on the floor.

    I just am not sure that Dunleavy is either happy or entirely healthy at this point.
    It's a good point about Murphy and Dunleavy. I remember when they were acquired from GS, a GS fan said you wouldn't want to play them together, IIRC, and now you can't.

    I'd call Dunleavy's team defense, above average, though. It's playing 2 guard against starters that is detrimental to the team, imo. Not his fault, I think he needs to play the 3 against back ups, moreso.

    The argument is that Obie plays wings and not 2s and 3s, but other teams play 2s and 3s, so you still have to guard those types, regardless what you call your own players on offense. I think this always gets lost when we talk about how Obie sees players.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Speed For This Useful Post:


  26. #19
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,315
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Let's see if Tyler gets healthy and see what McBob brings this year, keep Rush (his stock is down, not up) and develop PG, and keep next year's pick. That draft has a lot of PFs.

  27. #20
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,797

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jason Thompson will be a better player than Rush will be. What you see in Rush now is all you are ever going to get from him. SG's are a dime a dozen, and 6'11" 250 lb plyers that average 12.5 & 8.5 aren't. If they were, the Pacers wouldn't be looking for a PF now.

    Next year draft going into a lockout isn't going to be that great. That's why so many underclassman declared this past season... to avoid it. Rush is to match Thompson's salary, and the 1st is to get the trade done. I'd be extremely happy if this trade came about, not to mention Bird going up a notch or two in my view as a PBO. For whatever reason, I have felt all along
    a Kings N Pacers trade is more apt to happen than numerous other trade scenarios.

    My guess is it's not going to be easy to move Doobie Rush now with his preference for weed public knowledge and his forthcoming 5 game suspension, but California has a more lenient view towards that issue. Hopefully, so would the Kings.
    That's fine...we can agree to disagree. I see your point about Jason Thompson...I wouldn't mind having him on the Team...it's just a matter of what the price would be to get him.

    One more thing....with Tyreke, Casspi and Francisco Garcia taking up the bulk of the SG/SF minutes....there may not be as much of a need for a player like BRush. It may make more sense to involve a 3rd Team if there ever was a trade scenario involving Thompson.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  28. #21
    Member Taterhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,288

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's fine...we can agree to disagree. I see your point about Jason Thompson...I wouldn't mind having him on the Team...it's just a matter of what the price would be to get him.

    One more thing....with Tyreke, Casspi and Francisco Garcia taking up the bulk of the SG/SF minutes....there may not be as much of a need for a player like BRush. It may make more sense to involve a 3rd Team if there ever was a trade scenario involving Thompson.
    I like Rush a lot, but I think a first in addition to him is still a descent bargain for Thompson. Thompson could be a 20/10 level big in a couple of years. He is only 24 years old and a very good all around big man and will improve rapidly over the next 3-4 more years. I really think Sac would be silly to deal him away, him and Cousins seem like a potential great young tandem down low. But if they would consider it we should jump. I would offer them Rush/Foster and a 1st for Thompson/Garcia.

    I really like Paul George is the main reason I wouldn't even hesitate to do this. I think he will make Rush rather obsolete fairly quickly. If this trade went down you'd still have Garcia, Dunleavy and Dahntay Jones at SG, plus George and Stephenson. That is still a pretty long and promising list of possibilities. So if you replace Foster with Thompson in that rotation up front then we're pretty loaded up front too. Thompson can give you minutes at center as well. A potential three man rotation of Hibbert, Hansbrough, Thompson taking up most of the minutes could be pretty darn solid in a few years. And you still have Rolle, McRoberts, and Solomon Jones as well. Not too bad if you ask me.

  29. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,676

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sobchak View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On offense maybe...Look, I like Mike, but if he's our starting SG then we're in for some trouble. He's a decently savvy team defender but he can't stay in front of his man to save his life.
    Really?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCAugCB3guc

  30. #23
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    I'm also in favor of starting Paul at SG and giving him more minutes than Mike, but not right now.

    Give it a month of starting Mike at SG. See how he does and if he's getting back to his regular self and if we're successful. If not then put Paul at SG.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  32. #24

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    I'd love to consolidate assets like Dunleavy, Ford, Foster, D.Jones, or S.Jones for AK. I like AK's versatile game and he'd make sense as a PF in JOB's system (even though I'm not a proponent of acquiring players on the sole basis of fitting a system). It'd give us a PF for a year and clear up a roster spot so that we can sign Rolle.

  33. #25
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,059
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

    I think any of the PF's listed would be and improvement for our team, but yeah thompson would probably fit the best, and if Green was a little bigger he would be a all star caliber PF... thats the problem with these tweeners...

Similar Threads

  1. Trade Deadline 2009
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:18 PM
  2. ESPN Trade talk: Ten teams to watch.
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:52 PM
  3. Insider Article
    By FiestyFosterFanatic in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 10:27 AM
  4. 8/2 - NBA Insider - Underachievers
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 02:34 PM
  5. Mock expansion draft
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •