Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few quotes from Magnum's twitter

Default Re: A few quotes from Magnum's twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mono View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure he meant "run the fast break" during regular season play.
    I agree Mono. Of course, he meant opposing teams better be able to RUN (i.e. all game long) with us. With Collison running the Point Guard spot and fast & well conditioned Wings like Posey, Magnum, King George, Rush, Danny, and Lance (if he makes it back) and a slimmed down (10% body fat) BIG man in Hibbert and crazy man Psycho-T at PF running the court......opposing teams had better keep up or get away from the serious DUNK FEST and RIM ACTION that will be occurring ALL GAME LONG with our best new crop of athletes around here in a long long long time!!!! Even the new guys sense our new athleticism will create nightly mismatches in our favor!!! All they need to do is 'put in the long hours and work' required to be in the best possible shape prior to training camp and then get on the same page from jump street. The hope from the young guys is that their hard work in the off-season equates to victories when the regular season starts........
    Last edited by TooBigNdaPaint; 09-10-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

To run the break, one has to first have the ball.... The key to rebounding is being in good spots defensively and expending the energy to crash the board.

Or JOB might be emphasizing playing no defense and allowing the opposing team to drive the lane, cause it's easier to retrieve the ball after it goes through the hoop on a short shot and then quickly throwing it in.

And hasn't it been years since Posey's been in shape?

Hall of Famers FrenchConnection's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post

Taken 5 hours ago from PG. Caption reads, "Hard work in the weight room!!! Let's goooooooo Pacers!"

How can you not love these guys?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FrenchConnection For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnection View Post
    ESPN news: "Indiana players pose with guns for pictures they shared on the internet."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

He just seem like a great guy and he is greatful for his situation, and this is all before he is signed. This guy is going to be a great team player on and off of the court. He might show us something next year. He seems to really want it. Check out all of his tweets:

To everyone on pacers staff and for all in nap town enjoy and have a safe weekend, click or ticket Islandboy #15.... 4:29 PM Sep 10th via Echofon

8. Pacer--not just the players but u the fans r pacers also, u feel an ankle sprain or a cheap elbow like it was u who Dwight hit remember 3p's 4:28 PM Sep 10th via Echofon
  9. Pride is when u take a loss as hard as us, or that feeling u get when down 3 & we hit the buzzer beater to win with now time left, u feel me 4:25 PM Sep 10th via Echofon

10. Passion is the energy u bring 2 games, the emotion show at the ref when theirs a call u don't like lol passion is bring us back when down 10 4:23 PM Sep 10th via Echofon
  11. But if u a fan and believe like I do and then u kno that the 3p's is forever in the hearts nap town stand up 2010-2011 season is upon us:-) 4:21 PM Sep 10th via Echofon

12. Even before i got to Indy I had love and believed in Passion, Pride now I moved to a new spot one thing life to completey ...
  13. http://twitter.com/a15magnum

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    Cuz roy, lance, rush,posey, collision, etc plus me and @King24George gonna run.. T time once said No struggle No progress @tyrusthomas12 12:48 PM Aug 23rd via Echofon

My dear friend Roy Hibbert, as well as Lance Stephenson, Brandon Rush, James Posey, Darren Collison, Paul George, Myself, and others are about to take part in cardiovascular exercise.
    I think I just cracked a rib laughing. Literally.