Thread: PACERS/ROCKETS/RAPS/BOBCATS

Default PACERS/ROCKETS/RAPS/BOBCATS

"So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Default Re: PACERS/ROCKETS/RAPS/BOBCATS

FYI: Rockets are trying to clear up money, and Dampiers contract is unguaranteed
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I haven't heard that about Houston... but you'd think they'd be able to get at least a pick or two for Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I haven't heard that about Houston... but you'd think they'd be able to get at least a pick or two for Hill.
    Im trying to search where I read that peice about the Rockets trying to save money...it could be to held their Melo bid

Frankly, Hill hasnt done much to deserve a draft pick. They got him from NY for TMac, which was cap space

TJ back in Toronto? Dunno...

Still thanks for posting the screen print, cannot access trade machine at work

It is really a good deal for all teams. We get Hill who could play his way onto our long term plan, and Jefferies both which expire. Houston get Dampier and they are trying to cut salary. Toronto wants to get rid of Calderon, and I have read on their message boards that even taking back TJ would be a good option, because he is expiring. Lastly, Charlotte has expressed interest in Calderon, so they should except it also.

You know the Rockets are actually an interesting team at PF. Of course they may be saving their assets for Carmelo, but they do have 4 PFs and 2 are young w/ Hill and Patterson being added to Jeffries and Scola. I would be really nice to add Hill or Patterson. Let's remember the Rockets were willing to part w/ Landry. Granted they bent over the Knicks in that deal as well as stole Kevin Martin