Thread: Possible 3 way trade idea

Default Possible 3 way trade idea

I know a lot of people have been stuck on the Peja/Ron rumor but I can't help but wonder if there might be a 3 way trade that would bring Dampier here. We know that Mullin likes Cro. Maybe we are packaging Pollard to some team in the east (some say Cleavland but perhaps elsewhere) for soemthing we can include in a trade for Dampier. Some are saying Wagner and Cro for Damp but I could see a few teams having sudden interest in Pollard now that Shaq is gone. He could definately be a solid back up center in the right system. I would not be surprised if his trade stock went up now that Shaq is in the east.

Do I smell a 3 way trade??!!

Default Re: Possible 3 way trade idea

The only way I'm interested in Damp is if he'll take a one year contract. I just don't buy that guy's game.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only way I'm interested in Damp is if he'll take a one year contract. I just don't buy that guy's game.
    What if all it cost you was the same as Pollard's contract plus maybe another year (3 years)?

My thinking is that what if we ship Pollard to Cleveland, they send Wagner and Newble to GS and we get Damp. Just sign Damp to the same contract as what Pollard is making and it works, right?

Well, gee. If that's true, I guess I could certainly live with that. Is that possible?
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

The way I see it is the deal would work something like this. We ship Pollard to Cleaveland and get Wagner and Newbl. We send Wagner and Cro for and sign and trade with Golden State for Damp. Just a guess. The team could be someone besides Cleaveland though. I think there might be several teams that would be interested in Pollard in the east with Shaq back east.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sorry I don't smell what your coooking

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

4-way Indy-CLeveland-GS-Sac

We give up Pollard and Artest (and throw-ins) and get Damp and Peja.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

RimBender

I wish....like it's gonna happen.

Joel

Pollard's contract really hurts his trade value. I don't know why you don't pull the trigger on the Cavs deal. Sure, it makes you smaller, but how much did you use Pollard last year?

The most we can offer Dampier as a FA is whatever we have left of the MLE. Oddly enough, that may end up being enough.

The next week or two should be interesting.
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association