Thread: National TV exposure next season?

Graywolf_59

Default National TV exposure next season?

Not sure if this has been posted B4 now.but here it is anyway.

Graywolf_59

Default Re: National TV exposure next season?

he Indiana Pacers complained often last season about not receiving national exposure despite their success on the court. An NBA-best 61 wins and an appearance in the Eastern Conference finals later, they won't have the same gripe this season.

The Pacers' 2004-05 schedule includes 17 nationally-televised games.

The defending Central Division champions begin the season on Nov. 3 on the road against LeBron James and Cleveland. Their home opener is against Chicago on Nov. 6.

Indiana will play three times on ABC's Sunday national game of the week: against New Jersey on March 20, New York on April 10 and Miami on April 17. The Pacers also are scheduled to play five games on TNT and nine on ESPN.

Last season, the Pacers appeared just once on ABC's game of the week and twice on TNT.

Indiana also will be on TNT on Thanksgiving against Minnesota at Conseco Fieldhouse, and Detroit visits Indiana for a Christmas Day game on ESPN. The Pacers' first game against Detroit, which beat them in the Eastern Conference finals, comes on Nov. 19 on ESPN.

Miami and Shaquille O'Neal make their first appearance in Indianapolis on Feb. 23.

Are you asking if we're going to be on National TV, or if it will mean decent national exposure for the team?

Because we will be on ESPN/TNT/ESPN2/ABC 17 times this year, so we're on quite a bit. Also on NBATV about 8 times I think.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Heck I havent been around for almost a month til a few days ago and I seen this was posted already ...hehehhe

Wonders if people have forgot where the edit button is ...