Hey guys, it's your new commish, and we're not too far away from the start of our 2010/11 fantasy season. A few notes:
I am shrinking the league to 20 teams this year. It is not as good for finding new talent for the keeper leagues but it keeps this league more fun and you have a little more wiggle room. It also prepares you better for the level you'll have to compete at with fewer owners with better teams.
So 20 is the magic number.
If you want to play, get ahold of me. First 20 in get to play. Obviously I'm posting here first, and I'll pm the team leaders from last year, so if you played last year you get first dibs.
Also we'll do a time bank draft again. Each team will have 12 hours total to make their picks. This really worked well last year. And that way the whole draft is on Sports.ws without having to do it live. That'll probably be around the end of September.
Here are users/teams that expressed interest at the end of last year to stay in the league so they get the first spots:
1. Pig Nash Bridges (pig_nash)
2. Young Turks (Bellisimo)
3. Hounds of Hell (pacertom)
4. Strangers With Candy (bmore_bulldog)
5. groningen geezers (pacersgroningen)
6. Hoopstown Hoopsters (DIAMONDDAVE00)
7. Indy Hoosiers (indyhoosier)
8. Noblesville Giants (docpaul)
9. Indianapolis Magic Rats (MagicRat)
10. Jeffersonville Day Man (BSparkman)
11. 900 Pound Gorilla (Skaut_Ech)
12. Belfast Banshees (Jose)
13. Crystal Lake Slashers (Shade)
14. Sudden Valley Zuckercorns (avoidingtheclowns)
So that's 6 spots, I'll pm or message the other users and ask them if they'd like in again and they get in on a first come first serve basis.
Irvington Piradicals (ninety7poundwuss)
Illuminati Conspiracy (DrBadd)
Van Nuys Vixens (haggard)
Hometown Hotshots (indysports)
Cabo San Lucas Red Voodoo (pacerblue)
Venice Vagrants (LA)
Columbia Heights Big Green (dcpacersfan)
Denton Dawgs (Displaced Knick)
You can also just post in this thread to let me know.