Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so do you really think ron will be traded? need to know before...

Default so do you really think ron will be traded? need to know before...

I purchase this white authentic jersey on ebay for about 35-37 bucks.
    Thank you

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: so do you really think ron will be traded? need to know before...

Yes....eventually. I just don't think it will happen in the next few days let alone few weeks. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Ron is out...Peja and Dampier are in

You're getting it for 35 bucks?

Hell, buy the jersey anyhow, aren't those usualy like lots of money?? You can always sell it again.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Yeah, buy it. Someday, it'll be a throwback.

Don't worry about it. I've already outbid you.

Ok, I don't even know how to bid on eBay. But I couldn't resist.
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Mood

The longest he will be here is this season, but I doubt that long.

Mid-season, at the latest. Most likely before the season starts.

Ron's here to stay, folks. Get used to it.

Mood

Uh-huh.

The rest of his career. In fact, Ron should be a Pacer for life. There's a clause in his contract similar to the Silna Brothers'.

I'm being a bit sarcastic, of course, but I really don't see Ron getting traded this year unless off-court issues deteriorate or another team gives us an incredible offer (not likely).

Now, when Ron's contract's up and he can command a big raise, we may have another issue.

If there is CONCRETE evidence to the contrary, please let me know. I could, of course, be mistaken.

rabid, good to have you back!

Thanks. Posts will still be spotty over the next week or so but I should be "back" after that.

My vote is to buy. Ron's here for the long term.

Unless, of course, the point is to buy a jersey that will intentionally be out of date. I never understand sports paraphenalia. Like those bobbleheads - what's the deal with those?
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What would be cool to have is a Ron Artest #15 jersey, which he wore his first season here, from February-May 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanAdam
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would be cool to have is a Ron Artest #15 jersey, which he wore his first season here, from February-May 2002.
    He's going back to #15 this season. Check the website for verification.

Mood

I hear these are going on sale soon

The Pacers will be unable to find a deal they like before the season.

Ron will enter the new season improving his off-court behavior as much as he improved his on-court behavior last year.

The Pacers brass will be overjoyed that they didn't find any deals they liked over the summer.

Ron ends up a Pacer for life.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

I'm sure Jesus will also return this fall.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem

Ron will enter the new season improving his off-court behavior as much as he improved his on-court behavior last year.

The Pacers brass will be overjoyed that they didn't find any deals they liked over the summer.

Anthem always makes me feel better.

"Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem

That would be a dream come true.

But I say there is a pretty good chance Ron is gone before the season starts

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    I'm sure Jesus will also return this fall.
    Nope, I'm pretty sure Jordan is retired for good this time...

:P

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

wow he's going back to 15?just checked the pacer site and it's true! Thank god i got outbid. LOL
    thanks snickers jk.
    I still don't see why you guys don't want ron here (the majority of you don't)

Mood

You confuse many of us who think he will be traded with WANTING him to be traded. It's not that I WANT him to be traded. I just think he will be, and am excited about Peja is all.