Thread: Not to beat out the RSS feed, but some news on Chris Paul

Threaded View

Default Not to beat out the RSS feed, but some news on Chris Paul

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NBA&id=1115

Chris Paul, according to Ken Berger of CBS, hopes to have played his last game for the Hornets and has set into motion a plan to be traded by the start of the upcoming season.

His teams of choice are said to be the Knicks, Lakers and Magic, and people close to him have said he has played his last game for the Hornets. A trade to the Lakers would be disastrous for Paul's fantasy value, while a move to the Magic is probably not ideal, either. But if Paul could land in New York this fall, he could have one of the biggest fantasy seasons we've ever seen from a point guard. Paul recently signed with LeBron James' marketing company, LRMR, which also fuels speculation that he will fight his way out of New Orleans, despite having two years left on his contract. Stay tuned.

Source: CBSsports.com

Wow.

WOW.

I will always hate the Knicks with the white hot intensity of a thousand, thousand suns, but the thought of an Amare/Paul tandem? Hmmm...

Thing is, Eddy Curry is eating up FORTY PERCENT of the KNicks team salary right now, BUT his contract ends this season. If the Hornets are so big on dumping salary, which is how they appear to have set themselves on the path to losing CP, how attractive is Curry's contract to them?

I hope this plays out cause this is going to be fascinating.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skaut_Ech For This Useful Post: