I just would like to say hi. This is my first post on this board so if I over step my welcome or this post is repeat I am sorry.
I just thought I would tell you how Pedja plays. What his strenghts and weakness are since I get to see him alot being a Kings fan.
1) first and foremost he is the best in the NBA when it comes to moving without the ball. Think a taller Richard Hamilton with better shooting and strength.
2) Secoundly he the best shooter in the game today especailly behind the arc. and FT line.
3) Thirdly he is a team player. He does what ever he can for the team.
4) He is a solid team defender. He is not athetic by any means but he stays in front of his man and plays very good position and team defence.
5) He is an average rebounder for his position not for his size though.
6) And one of the most important points is he is the very focal point of defenses. When you have him on your team it gives your teamates better looks. It is like playing 4 on 4 because no one leaves Pedja open when the oppossing team guards him. He also spreads floor better then any player in the game because of this. His presence alone gives his teamates a better chance to score. I think this would really open up the scoring for Oneil.
7) One of his weaknesses is his lack of leadership. He is a quite guy.
8) The biggest weakness is him playing every year for Serbia which takes a drain on him physically and mentally. This is the first time in 7 years that he is not playing basketball all year long since he is not playing the Olympics.
9) the last but not the least is his playoff preformances wheather or not it is him being tired or not a playoff performer he struggles. The only year in which I thought this was going to change was the year before last year when he played way above his season averages.
10.) And another thing which people are not aware of is that he averages 5.2 FT a game. Which I might add is only .8 off of what Ron averaged last year. That still averages more FT made a game then Ron. Actually he was 13th in made FT a game. So for people who do think he has no inside presence is wrong because he does go the line alot.
P.S. sorry for the re edits