Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: TWG: Mafia- Day #9 RIP Market Square

Default Re: TWG: Mafia- Day #9 RIP Market Square

Indeed it might be. RIP Free Speech and a Good Market Square.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Damnit....I shoulda went with my gut...the oldest tale in the books

Lover scorned!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought I was toast once I had so obviously offed the seer. We had known flox was the seer for a little while then, and as a wolf I figured it was easily worth my life in the game to axe the seer. I came in and cast the deciding vote to kill him and. . . no one suspected me! I think that was a huge turning point.
    I suspected you. I was afraid that you might be the doc, though, which would mean that I'd be held responsible for the death of the seer and the doc. And your voting record after that was pretty flawless. So I backed off.

Should have voted for you as soon as the doc went down.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

This game is a perfect example of how voting records can't be trusted - especially when you're allowed to switch your vote mid-stream. The wolves did a great job purposefully manipulating the votes.

Yep, they did do a good job with voting.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This game is a perfect example of how voting records can't be trusted - especially when you're allowed to switch your vote mid-stream. The wolves did a great job purposefully manipulating the votes.
    Yeah. When I'm human I don't even look at voting records. I've never seen it help someone.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Good game wolves. I was really frustrated when you killed TJ because I knew I would be next and I was for sure sweabs was a wolf at that point and even though TJ and I were pretty sure he was, no one voted for him for like the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    Yeah, that was a big problem for me. I didn't have a way to accurately account for the timing of the switches.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Next game will be a no pm game, I think. Ken had expressed some interest in GMing one but we should probably wait a bit as he isn't back home yet I don't think. btown's got the Bar, sweabs is gone (and so is N8R probably), bellisimo's on vacation. Maybe wait until mid August and see where we're at?

Also in regards to vote switching. I don't think we should lock people in at one vote when new information comes in throughout the day. First game we played this summer, there wasn't a rule about switching and everyone switched a lot and it got really confusing/annoying, so I added the one vote switch a day thing. I think the only way we could get rid of that would be to have a more informal nomination period and then have everyone vote between the top two nominees.

I feel that the game switched when TJ was killed. I really wish i would have gotten to vote then. I had my doubts about SIG for a while and almost voted for him the round before anthem. Good job guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    I think the only way we could get rid of that would be to have a more informal nomination period and then have everyone vote between the top two nominees.
    This feels like a good idea.

Enjoy your time at PD!

That would really drag out the game, time wise, wouldn't it?