Thread: Any Season Ticket holders here?

Default Any Season Ticket holders here?

I'm gunna purchase season tickets this season. Probably the 300ish or 700ish level. Anyone have any tips like parking, bars, or anything pertaining to the overall experience of being a season ticket holder. Is there a special counceling area for season ticket holders that have to sit through TJ Fords pg'ing for 41 games?

any info or tips would be fantastic.

Also, what are some of the perks of being a season ticket holder?

Default Re: Any Season Ticket holders here?

My favorite things were being able to go whenever I wanted, a sense of ownership, and when I had the cash to burn I liked having a discount card to use at the Home Court Gift Shop.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Welcome to the club, it gets more exclusive every year unfortunately...

I love having season tickets and, barring financial catastrophe, will never let them go. I would likely be watching the games anyway, so being there is great.

I love being in the same spot so I can learn where to look as situations develop and have it become a reflex.

I like having a concession worker who recognizes me and gets my beer ready as I walk up to the counter

Tips:

Parking on the street is free starting at 6 pm. You have to time it well to get a good spot, but they are there.

A bunch of folks will go to Scotty's after the game on Friday or Saturday nights. Appetizers are half price after 10 pm.

Get to know your rep very well. Try to make a point every game to swing past the Elite kiosk and see if he/she is there, then chat 'em up for a bit. Every once in a while, get to the game early and see if they have any giveaway upgraded tickets or stuff, but don't do it too often.

Watch out for Duke Dynamite.

Know where Peck is sitting and be aware that when he unfolds his arms it means something extreme has happened on the court - or that his tummy is bothering him - or both.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY

yeah you get a discount card to the Pacers store/gift shop...bar-wise, there's a bar that you can sit down and watch the game at at the top of the stairs (the stairs that leads to and from the Pacers store/gift shop)...for the best parking...I always park in the garage that is connected to Conseco Fieldhouse--it is basically located across the street from Conseco (the back entrance, not the main front entrance), but there's a walkway that connects the 2 buildings so that you don't have to cross the street and wait on traffic. They might have some special team/STH events that you're invited to, such as autograph signings and such, but that depends on if you get a full season ticket package or not. Can't really think of anything else...

Kilroys is another good option, just a couple blocks from the fieldhouse on Georgia. Scottys is great too. I always park in the Simon mall garages. Parking is $1.50-3.00. Pretty great stuff.
    Last edited by dustinpettit; 07-02-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Misspell

Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY

I will add that parking in the garage that is connected to Conseco, it will cost you 8 or 12 dollars (forget now) each time you park in there...great place to park, but very expensive imo.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Watch out for Duke Dynamite.
    Wait a minute...