Thread: Pittsburgh TV station will broadcast accuser's statements

Default Pittsburgh TV station will broadcast accuser's statements

Well this should be.. interesting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nts-to-police/

Pittsburgh TV station will broadcast accuser's statements to police
    Posted by Michael David Smith on June 8, 2010 3:35 PM ET
    Law enforcement in Georgia will release audio and video recordings on Wednesday of two statements made by a woman who accused Ben Roethilsberger of rape, and one Pittsburgh television station has already said it will broadcast the recordings when they're available.

WPXI in Pittsburgh has a reporter in Georgia in advance of the release of more than 50 DVDs containing interviews and photographs from the investigation. WPXI plans to air both interviews with the accuser as well as police interviews conducted with the accuser's friends and with the people who were with Roethlisberger on the night in question.

Those with Roethlisberger include Steelers offensive lineman Willie Colon and two police officers who acted as Roethlisberger's body guards, Anthony Barravechio and Ed Joyner.

Police made an audio recording of the accuser's first interview and a video recording of her second interview. According to WPXI, Georgia law requires the police to release evidence gathered in the case.

Default Re: Pittsburgh TV station will broadcast accuser's statements

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/09/ben-ro...ment/#comments

Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser -- Video Statement

Originally posted Jun 9th 2010 8:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Officials have released footage from the police interview with Ben Roethlisberger's accuser -- in which she describes how the Pittsburgh Steelers QB allegedly raped her in Milledgeville, GA back in March.

060610_ben_accuser_video

During the interview, Ben's accuser describes how she met Ben -- and even claimed, "He seemed like a nice guy at first."

The accuser then explains how Ben allegedly whipped out his penis, followed her into a nightclub restroom and raped her.

During the statement, the accuser tells the officer that she can't remember specifics from the alleged rape -- only that it "happened so fast."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/09/big-ro...rape/#comments

Big Ben -- Dancing Fool Before Alleged Rape

Originally posted Jun 9th 2010 8:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Ben Roethlisberger was handing out shots and dancing to Miley Cyrus before he allegedly raped a young woman in a Milledgeville nightclub back in March -- and the party was all caught on tape.

060610_ben_accuser_video_3

Officials have released footage taken by one of Ben's friends inside the Capital City nightclub on the night of the incident.

Investigators ultimately decided there wasn't enough evidence to go forward with the prosecution.

Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger apologized extensively for his behavior during an interview with Pittsburgh television stations KDKA and WTAE, reports The Associated Press. Roethlisberger said during the interview that he does not have an alcohol problem. He also promised that he would not go back to being the ego-driven and rude person he was before. "Big Ben just kept building up. It ended up coming off the field. It kept taking over. Superman kept taking over Clark Kent and you just never saw who Ben Roethlisberger was any more. At the time, I didn't see it. I was gaining everything but I was losing a lot of who I was raised to be," Roethlisberger told KDKA. "Those chapters in my life, I've closed that book and I'm not opening them up," he said to WTAE.
    Read more: http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=650016#ixzz0qY1minhM

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

SCORE!!!! Talking about yourself in third person, always lets people know you're not an arrogant prick. His PR people have to be smacking their foreheads right now.

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

"Big Ben just kept building up. It ended up coming off the field. It kept taking over. Superman kept taking over Clark Kent and you just never saw who Ben Roethlisberger was any more. At the time, I didn't see it. I was gaining everything but I was losing a lot of who I was raised to be," Roethlisberger told KDKA. "Those chapters in my life, I've closed that book and I'm not opening them up," he said to WTAE. "

Superman (Kal-El) was the real person; Clark Kent was the cover identity. If you're going to try to make clever analogies, please get them correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Superman (Kal-El) was the real person; Clark Kent was the cover identity. If you're going to try to make clever analogies, please get them correct.
    Don't forget that Ben has taken quite a few blows to the head.