Thread: Pacers/Wolves

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Pacers/Wolves

Indiana Trades: #10

Minnesota Trades: #16 and #23

Why for Indiana? I don't see a can't miss PF at #10. In fact, if Ed Davis is gone, I don't see an NBA starter at PF available at #10 unless Udoh reaches his potential. We have Murphy next year, and two very good bench PF's(at least in our eyes) in Hansbrough and McRoberts. Adding anymore who isn't a can't miss PF doesn't make sense to me. We can add Eric Bledsoe at #16 and Avery Bradley at #23. This gives us two options at PG and a nice rookie competition. Bradley obviously needs to learn to be a better PG, but could be a sleeper if he gets it together and Bledsoe could step in right away as an upgrade. Basically, both fill a huge need and could potentially become the teams future PG.

Why for Minnesota? They can move up and grab Whiteside or Orton and get themselves a legit C. If they aren't impressed with either of them, they will still get a higher quality player and another piece to their young core. Taking Whiteside or Orton would make a lot of sense in my eyes as they have the time to develope them and they'd have the opportunity to play next to Jefferson and Love until ready for the starting lineup

Mood

Default Re: Pacers/Wolves

I like this trade a ton if Bledsoe is available at 16.

This would not surprise me at all. the scenario would probably go down like 2008. Someone would drop like Bayless, we draft that player for Minnesota. Then they draft pur two picks. Then we make the trade. I am okay with this. After the top 4 picks, there is no one that could drop that I think is a must pick. Get Bledsoe at 16 and maybe Sanders at 23.

This is the kind of trade I'm hoping for. I would love for the Pacers to end up with 2 later first round picks. I think Sanders is a beast defensively and 16 would be a less risky slot for Bledsoe to be taken.
    Turn out the lights, this party's over!

Quote Originally Posted by 2minutes twowa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the kind of trade I'm hoping for. I would love for the Pacers to end up with 2 later first round picks. I think Sanders is a beast defensively and 16 would be a less risky slot for Bledsoe to be taken.
    That'd be great if I had confidence that management can handle having two first rounders...last time didn't work so well.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by funcity_pacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That'd be great if I had confidence that management can handle having two first rounders...last time didn't work so well.
    Brandon Rush and Roy Hibbert are terrible young players.

They are two of three players with trade value on this team. Give me a break.