Thread: brandon bass

Default brandon bass

can we somehow manage to trade for him , i think he is under the rador and not given a chance to shine. i came up with 1 trade and that was to send jeff foster in exchange brandon bass and anthony johnson thats the only way it would work, what u guys think?

Default Re: brandon bass

He's 1 of 3 players ( Turk, Gortat, Bass) who got overpaid contracts last year. He's a short PF Ike type. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's 1 of 3 players ( Turk, Gortat, Bass) who got overpaid contracts last year. He's a short PF Ike type. Pass.
    well maybe if the pacers overpaid for brad miller things would have been different. instead they let him go and we got pollard and for what, talk about a waste. might as well move foster for a player with some upside that has not shown his full deck of cards

Quote Originally Posted by DENZSKI View Post
    well maybe if the pacers overpaid for brad miller things would have been different. instead they let him go and we got pollard and for what, talk about a waste. might as well move foster for a player with some upside that has not shown his full deck of cards

Sorry, the Pacers don't need a Leon Powe, Craig Smith, or Ike small PF. Especially, at 3 years and 12 mil. I'd rather have Udoh, Patterson, or Monroe with their upside at less money.

Quote Originally Posted by DENZSKI View Post
    Yep. The point is to get better, not just different. Bass would be SSDD.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I like Bass. He is strong and tough and plays PF. He is a solid rebounder and defender. He is a rotational big man. He has a solid mid-range shot and he is still young. He would be a very good fit next to Hibbert. He would fill a similar role as Antonio Davis once did for us. I think he has been hidden on the bench of the teams he has played on and would get better with more playing time. Of course, that would mean we would have to trade Murphy to Orlando as part of the deal and I don't know how willing they would be to make that deal.
    Last edited by pacergod2; 05-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.