[I just saw this topic down low sorry]

I don't know if its been posted here yet or not but the following is from David Aldridge's off-season (so far) breakdown. He rates Indiana as having the 21 most successful off-season to this point (check the article to see all that he concidered) which I think is pretty low considering many teams got points for keeping guys they were already successful with but Indy doesn't appear to have gotten that kind of love.

Two things in the article of note: 1) He expects Artest to be traded 2) He puts J.O.'s knee into question more than I thought it was.

"Despite his team making the Eastern finals, Larry Bird obviously didn't like what he saw. He shipped Harrington off to the Hawks for Jackson, who got $44 million in a sign-and-trade deal and will ultimately be Reggie Miller's replacement. Jack has a lot of good attributes -- he's not afraid of anyone, he'll take and make big shots and he's got superior defensive instincts. But he clashed at times with Gregg Popovich in San Antonio, and Rick Carlisle is cut from a similar coaching cloth. I don't expect Ron Artest to be on the opening-day roster, either; he's been shopped around all summer after his mystifying near-absence from the Pistons' series. The Pacers are still trying to figure out a way to get Dampier, but the biggest concern has to be Jermaine O'Neal's knee. He says he'll be okay, but no one is penciling him in for 80 games just yet. Even though Indiana dominated the Pistons in the regular season, Detroit won when it mattered, and the Pistons have gotten even better. Indiana needs to make another deal to keep pace."
[edit=390=1090847775][I just saw this topic down low sorry][/edit]
[edit=390=1090847795][I just saw this topic down low sorry][/edit]