Thread: Dahntay Jones and Danny Granger celeb judges for College Slam Dunk competition

Default Dahntay Jones and Danny Granger celeb judges for College Slam Dunk competition

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...tly-for-Pacers

Happy to judge

Jones and forward Danny Granger will be celebrity judges for the college slam dunk competition at the Convention Center (7 p.m.) on Thursday. Gary Brackett and Eric Foster of the Colts also will be judges.

Don't expect Jones to be handing out "10s" like it's Halloween candy.

"Tens are going to be hard to get," he said. "I have an appreciation for how hard it can be and the techniques and things of that nature. I'll try to give a fair assessment."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Dahntay Jones and Danny Granger celeb judges for College Slam Dunk competition

haha this will be fun to watch (I'm assuming it will still be aired on ESPN as usual??)...finally a little bit of recognition for the Pacers in the "major" media spotlight.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianDudley For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Dahntay Jones and Danny Granger celeb judges for College Slam Dunk competition

anyone know who eric foster is? regardless, this should be a really fun event and i will be attending to see if i can get some autos as well as see the dunks

Southern Indiana; not far from Louisville, KY

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

no idea who Eric Foster is, but then again I'm not into football like I am basketball...

Eric Foster is a defensive end for the Colts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post: