With the combine almost done here in INDY I wanted to begin the discussion on the NFL draft. I realize that not all of us are colts fans so feel free to chime in on prospects that you hope to acquire as well.

CBS sports has a useful link to look at draft projections. You can search by postion or by overall projected.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/TSX/2010

Here is a list of free agents on the colts.
Indianapolis Colts
Potential UFAs: ILB Gary Brackett, PK Matt Stover.
Potential RFAs: WR Hank Baskett*, S Antoine Bethea*, S Melvin Bullitt, OG Daniel Federkeil, CB Aaron Francisco*, OLB Tyjuan Hagler*, CB Marlin Jackson*, CB Tim Jennings*, DT Antonio Johnson, OT Charlie Johnson*, OLB Freddy Keiaho*, CB ­Anthony Madison*, DT Daniel Muir, CB T.J. Rushing*.

I think with our first round pick the Colts will select a offensive tackle. I wouldn't mind resigning Charlie Johnson for a good price but its obvious that we need a upgrade at that position. Offensive tackles I could see the colts drafting: Charles Brown USC or Rodger Saffold in the second round.

I could also see Polian going after a safety, middle linebacker, defensive end or trading out of the first round in order to obtain more picks if no one in the first round warrants the pick.