View Poll Results: Should Hansbrough play again this season?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put him in a single game and see what happens.

6 14.63%
  • Play him the last week of the season.

6 14.63%
  • Keep him shut down and hope all is well next year.

24 58.54%
  • /facepalm

5 12.20%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should the Pacers play Hansbrough again this season?

Brains of the Operation.

Default Re: Should the Pacers play Hansbrough again this season?

Wow....I follow the Pacers closely and had almost forgotten he was even on the team. I guess out of sight, out of mind rings true.

Quote Originally Posted by odeez View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am just curious, how is his career be in jeopardy?
    Because his condition doesn't seem to be any better than it was 3 months ago. It's possible that it won't get better... at least not enough for him to play NBA ball at a high level.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by PacerGuy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone else hear his interview on 1070 the Fan today w/ Eddie White?
    Edtardo asked Han's about his "2nd injury", & Han's skirted answering it big time. He said Eddie would have to "ask the Pacers medical personnel for any details" and immediately went on to talking about his desire to help the club in the future. He refused to say anything related to "ear infection", "PCS" or "vertigo". The response was very scripted, cold & kinda uncomfortable. It truly sounded like someone hiding something. Very weird.
    Second injury? What's that about?

I'd love to hear this... is it archived?

Remember that it's not like Hans is a super sociable person at the best of times, so I'm not surprised that he sounded cold and uncomfortable. That's kinda his MO.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I'm sure the decision is up to the docs and not the coaches.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to speakout4 For This Useful Post: