View Poll Results: How much did the signing of Rasheed Wallace contribute to the Celtics' decline in regular season gam

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • None at all

    10 41.67%
  • A little, but not a significant amount

    11 45.83%
  • A moderate amount

    1 4.17%
  • A large amount

    1 4.17%
  • All of it

    1 4.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 67

Thread: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

  1. #26
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,967

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    nice one DG !! gets a block , then makes a beautiful drive for the score...





    .
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  2. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Heinsy giving Hibbert some praise.

    Worst half of the season?

  3. #28
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,967

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    well.. according to history.. we are gonna win this game..


    every game vs celtics...it seems at the half we are down by around 20 and we come back in the 3rd and win against Boston.
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  4. #29

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    How much do you wanna bet that..despite the fact that Earl Watson is clearly..in need of a big rest...we will see AJ and Earl in the rotation together.

  5. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How much do you wanna bet that..despite the fact that Earl Watson is clearly..in need of a big rest...we will see AJ and Earl in the rotation together.
    You think we'll see A.J. again!?

  6. #31
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    That was the best drive to the rim by Rush I have ever seen!!!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  7. #32

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think we'll see A.J. again!?
    Haha..well..seeing as TJ seems to be out..I mean, he's (Earl) not going to play all 24 minutes..I don't think..

    if TJ's back, then we'll see a TJ Watson backcourt..

  8. #33
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Hibbert playing well!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  9. #34
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Hibbert on FIRE!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  10. #35
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Wallace just looks lazy on Defense these days...DG and 1
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  11. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    What season does Roy make his first All-Star game?

    I'm going with 2011-2012.

  12. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Well, at least we held them under 100 points for the game. What? Another quarter you say!? Oh noes!

  13. #38
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What season does Roy make his first All-Star game?

    I'm going with 2011-2012.
    I totally agree 2011-2012 it is, one more year, work on his post moves and defense this summer.
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  14. #39
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Rush playing much better, I love when he drives the ball.
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  15. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    I don't love when he misses free throws.

  16. #41
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    That three AJ just hit was nice.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  17. #42

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heinsy giving Hibbert some praise.

    Worst half of the season?
    Tommy has always liked Hibbert. He loves skilled back-to-the-basket centers.

    I'm not feeling the Mutombo comparison though.

  18. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    "Who wants to sex Hibbert?"

  19. #44
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Price with 2 threes, nice to see him.
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  20. #45
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,967

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    nice dime from AJ to a dunking McBob !!!

    .
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  21. #46
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    DUNK by McRoberts!!!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  22. #47
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,205
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    what channel on Comcast? I just got it.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  23. #48
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Josh for THREEEEEEE!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  24. #49

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    Josh earned himself a couple of minutes with that 3

  25. #50
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,967

    Default Re: 03/12/2010 Game Thread #65 Pacers at Celtics

    love seeing the youth out there playing extended minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. more test
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. test
    By able in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. test
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:42 PM
  4. Travis Henry test positive again
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •