Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

  1. #1
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,827

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    I have an extra ticket for the Bucks game tonight, PM me if you are interested.

    It's a good seat but you do have to be next to me
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  2. #2
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,827

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    So, is it that no one wants a ticket or is it that it's next to me?
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  3. #3
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, is it that no one wants a ticket or is it that it's next to me?
    Both.

  4. #4
    Member trey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    232
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    Man thanks for the offer. Wish I had a way to get up to indianapolis tonight.

  5. #5
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Perdu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man thanks for the offer. Wish I had a way to get up to indianapolis tonight.
    When you say, "up to indianapolis" does that mean you live south?

  6. #6
    Member trey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    232
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you say, "up to indianapolis" does that mean you live south?
    Yeah I live about 40 minutes south east of indy.

  7. #7
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Perdu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I live about 40 minutes south east of indy.
    Southeast is a little out of my way. I'm coming from Bloomington, otherwise I'd pick you up. Unless you were a murdering hitch-hiker.

  8. #8
    Member trey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    232
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    LOL a murdering hitch-hiker. yeah I'm a bit out of the way, appreciate the thought though man.

  9. #9
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Perdu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL a murdering hitch-hiker. yeah I'm a bit out of the way, appreciate the thought though man.
    No problem.

  10. #10
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,558

    Default Re: Extra Ticket for Bucks 2/25

    I already scored excellent, excellent tickets for tonight, thanks for the offer though!

Similar Threads

  1. Great article in Indystar about ticket prices
    By PHC Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 12:17 PM
  2. ticket prices officially increased: (Star report)
    By able in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 12:44 PM
  3. Tiered ticket pricing, good or bad
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •