Thread: IKL Announcements

Threaded View

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Default IKL Announcements

Your Game 56 roster will be the roster you take with you into the summer. I'll compile a list and post it here shortly.

If you are a playoff team, you are allowed to continue to make roster moves until you are eliminated from the playoffs. Once eliminated, you are not allowed any more drop and adds. If you are already eliminated from the playoffs, please consider your roster frozen until the trade moratorium is lifted next fall.

I'd also like to remind everyone that even if you are eliminated, please continue to check in. Many playoff teams will need your votes for position changes. Please stop in briefly every day to cast your ballot and root on your surviving league members.

Finally, if you are considering not returning for next season, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can get a replacement owner as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone for a solid season. May the best team win in the post season!
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Los Angeles For This Useful Post: